Friends

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had made it home by eight, and tiffany was right. I looked like . So I turned up my heating blanket, made some hot cocoa, and the tv to watch tv.

There was a rerun of The Friends on. God how I missed it.  The crap the play on TV today is disgusting. Sixteen and Pregnant? Honey, when I was sixteen I barely had s and I was more interested in sports, not . 

"And people are starting to question our generation." I said aloud.

No one responded, which is just like it should have been. Yet somehow, it made me feel all alone in this house. And that thought darkened my mood from happy to lonely.

"I need to get a cat or something." 

"I hope you fall into the ocean
and the current leaves you helpless swimming around
as the waves crash over you until you drown and
we'll hold a funeral for nothing
and celebrate how empty love can be broken
it takes the sea to put you six feet happily underground."

That was my ringtone, well, that one was solely kwon yul's. I wonder why he's be calling me? We broke up. Ugh, boys.

I snuggled into my warm blanket and closed my eyes.

-----

Someone was banging on my front door as I groggily got up from the couch. I quickly glanced at the clock. 10:37. Were people mad? Who would want to talk to me this late?

I walked to the door and opened it. I was suddenly face to face with yul.

"yul?" I asked sleepily as I let him into my house. I shivered. It was freezing out. 

"Why weren't you answering your phone? I tried calling you five time." He said as he followed me into the living room.

"Maybe you should take a hint." I said as I wrapped the blanket tighter around me.

"jessica, stop being such a ."

That definitely woke me up.

"I think i'm very justified for my actions, kwon yul. It's not everyday I break up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter