I Don't Do Drama

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked through the doors at the hospital and I smelt the sterile cleaning products. You think that you would get used to it, but you don't.

"Morning, jess." donghae said as I walked past him.

I rolled my eyes and stopped walking. I better play nice.

"Well good morning, hae. How are you?" I said with a smile.

"I'm great. Let's walk and talk. I don't want you to be late."

Stopping myself from rolling my eyes, I kept walking. I know he only wanted to walk with me to claim his territory.

"Wow, thanks." I said as we continued to walk.

"So, I was thinking, would you wanna go out to a club with me this weekend?"

Turning to him, I saw that he was serious. I quickly looked him up and down. Handsome, tall, y. It looked like he worked out often. He did have some dark brown hair with brown eyes, but I didn't know if this would even work out. I always heard that he liked me, but he never once talked to me.

"What club?" I asked as we rounded the corner towards the main desk where fany was seated.

"GG. It's on Romantic Street."

I nodded and was seriously considering going with him.

"So what do you say, Miss jung?" donghae asked in a y voice.

"I--"

"Jessica!"

My eyes shot towards the front desk to where yul was standing.

"yul? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my calls last night. I thought you would have called me back."

"I was busy." I lied.

He nodded and then looked at donghae, sizing him up. He wasn't looking at me when he spoke next.

"So did you at least get my message?"

I nodded.

"I did and I don't know if I can do that... I don't honestly know if you're telling the truth."

He sighed and his eyes bore into mine.

"It's just dinner, sica."

"Hey, man. Get in line. I asked her on a date first."

I groaned. This is not happening right now. They are not going to fight in the middle of the hospital.

"Listen, dude. She was my friend before she even knew you existed. So back off!" yul, growled.

"Woah! That's it. I'm not doing this now. I have work, and so do you, hae. Get back to work. And mr kwon yul? Go back to your popular friends and leave me alone." I said as I walked to fany's desk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter