Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Around 9PM my door bell rang and I practically ran to the door, only to hear it open.

"Hey jessy! I'll waiting for you to get down here before we talk, but i'm popping open the wine now!" fany yelled from downstairs.

"Okay, i'll be down in a minute." I yelled as I threw on my Bears pajamas. 

It wasn't even five minutes later before I was finally able to walk down the stairs to meet fany in my living room.

"God, you take forever to get dressed.

"I do not. I got down here in less than 10 minutes." I stated proudly.

She rolled her eyes and swirled the wine around in her glass. 

"Pour yourself some wine and start spilling, girl." She said as I brought out my favorite wine glass.

"Okay, this is a long story. Are you sure you're up to it?" I asked.

"Positive." She said with a bedazzling smile.

"It started out in high school." I paused. "You obviously know i'm not native to the mid-west. I'm actually from sone town.  People there are definitely not as nice as they are here.

"I was a nerd. Like full on nerd with glasses and braided pigtails. I didn't have any friends. And I mean zero. But I was okay with that; I had my books and they made me happy. However, the popular kids would always make fun of me. I still remember them. They were terrible. I still know all their names. Ok Taecyeon, Baek Suzy, Nichkun, Enjeung, and Kwon Yul. AKA, my super hot patient."

I looked up to see fany gaping at me like I was an alien of some kind telling her that i'm from another planet.

"fany ah?" I asked, just to make sure she didn't go catatonic on me. 

"You were a nerd?" She paused. "yull bullied you?! I'm going to beat his !" She said in a serious voice.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes, I was a nerd and actually he was the nicest of them all. Probably because I knew something no one else knew."

"And that was?" She asked with anticipation.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I tutored him in biology."

"Woah." fany's eyes got real big. "Like did it ever t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter