Best Friends Can Be es

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was right at nine when I let yul in. Tiffany was already seated on the couch.

"Come on,tiffany's already here." I said as I started to walk towards the living room.

"Wait. I want to talk to you about earlier." he said.

But I shook my head. Discussing anything with him right now is a bad idea.

"We're still on for tomorrow, right?"

I turned and looked at him. He was so hopeful. There was no way I could hurt him.

"If you pick me up at the right time." I said and threw in a wink.

His smile brightened even more as he pulled me into a hug. He smelt amazing. I can't even describe it, but I just hoped, for one second, that he was really interested in me.

"What's taking so long?" fany screamed.

"Just talking." I said as yul and I sat down on the couch.

"So what's the plan?" He asked.

"I'm going to the club on Saturday...but i'm a little worried about donghae and I being alone."

"Oh please. Just have with the guy and dump him. It's no big deal." fany said and rolled her eyes. (sorry for tiffany's fany for her attitude here ^^)

My eyes widened and I looked at her. Why would she say that? Especially in front of yul.

"No, that's not what's going down." He said in a strained voice.

"You and Axel will be at the club too. Just to make sure everything goes well."

"So you're taking me on a date?" She said as she cast a flirty smile yul's way.

But his eyes were on mine as he sighed.

"As friends." He clarified as his arm twisted slightly and touched my back.

My breath had left me and a blush crept onto my face. I hadn't felt this good in a long time. And I think my old feelings are coming back ten-fold.

"Oh boo. Do we at least get to have a friendly make out?" She asked.

My head snapped in her direction and if looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"Sorry, fany ah~. I'm not interested."

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"W
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter