Club

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's seven and donghae should be here any minute. So I ran to the mirror and looked over my outfit one last time.

My  hair was in waves going down my back as my brown eyes were lightly lined with neutral and gold eyeliner. My bright red lips popped and matched perfectly with my red long sleeved mini dress. My favorite part, though, was the cheetah pumps. It made me look exotic. I hope this dress drives my kwon seobang wild.

I jumped and hurried to the door as the doorbell rang.I grabbed my purse and opened the door. lee donghae was standing there and he looked good. He was wearing a black button down shirt and light jeans.

"Hey." I said as I shut the door behind me.

"Ready to go?" He smiled.

"Ready." I said as we walked to his car.

----

We pulled up and parked. There was a lot of traffic on Clark because there was a big concert at the House of Blues tonight.

As we were walking in, donghae pulled me aside.

"Just remember you're mine. No dancing with other people. Got it?"

"It's a club! I was to dance. Relax." I said as we made our way in.

I scanned the crowd looking to see if I could see yul or fany, but I couldn't. Then I saw a red hair girl bob up and flare her hands. fany. She stepped out so that I could see her, as boy could I. She was in a black mini skirt and a black belly shirt. Her hair was long and wispy and she had on orange lipstick. I smiled and she nodded her head and pointed.

My gaze flicked from her eyes, to the direction she pointed in. My breathing stopped as yul's figure came into view. He wsa by the bar and he was wearing a tight fitted white button down shirt, and dark wash jeans. His hair was spiked a little in the front, and it made him look so good.

He smiled at me and I smirked at him as his eyes traveled over my body. I stiffled a laugh as I saw his eyes narrow.

"Who are you looking at?" donghae said in my ear, causing me to jump.

"No one. I was making sure I knew where the bathroom was."

"Sure, let's just go dance." He said as he pulled me onto the dance floor.

He grabbed my hips and made me dance. I tried to have fun, singing along with the music, but my eyes kept searching for tiffany or yul. And after about an hour, I needed to get away. 

"I'm going to get a drink." I say as I detach myself from him.

"Okay. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, that's okay." I said.

"Okay, have fun."

So I was elbowing myself through the crowd until I reached the bar.

"Can I have a water, please?"

"Sure thing." T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter