Pizza and My Favorite

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes kept darting from my closet to my clock. I was trying to pick out an outfit for tonight but I was over thinking it. At first I was going to go in jeans so i'm relaxed, but now I don't know.

So I grab my phone off the end table and dial Fany's number.

"Wear your pajama's jess." She said right away into the phone.

"eh, How'd you know I was calling for that?"

"Because I know you. But seriously, wear your bears yoga pants and your Knox jersey. You look super cute in it!" She said and I sighed.

"I don't know who I want. fany-ah seems nice too..." I trail off.

"Give them both a shot. Go out to dinner with yul and go to the club with donghae. You're not exclusive to anyone, so no harm no foul."

"Okay." I say as the doorbell rang. My eyes dart to the clock. 8:55. "He's early."

"Let him wait. You get ready first." She said in a coaching voice.

"Kay. Bye." I said then threw my phone on the bed as I quickly got ready.

Not even a minute later, I opened the door to a beautiful kwon yul with rosey cheeks from the wind. I smiled shyly and let him in.

"I wasn't expecting you this early." I said as I hung up his coat.

"I'm only four minutes early. You can't be mad at me because I brought pizza!" He said as his eyes looked me up and down. "Are we having a sleepover?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"No. I'm just in the mood to be comfy and pig out on pizza." I said as I took the pizza into the kitchen and brought out two plates and two cups.

"Do you want ice?" I asked as I turned to face him.

He was no more than six inches from my face and he was just looking at me. He smelt delectable and my breathing started to increase as my eyes met his. He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek and started to lean in.

My eyes started drooping and I started leaning in too. I'd waited for this since high school.

BAM. Ice ran through my veins as my eyes shot open and I moved away from him. This caused his eyes to open and his features to show confusion.

"Ice?" I asked in a cold voice. And no, no pun intended.

"Uh, yeah." He said as he walked around the island to the pizza box.

I stuck the glasses under the ice dispenser and filled them up about half way before pouring the Dr. Pepper into them.

"You can take the pizza into the living room. I'll bring the drinks and napkins out in a minute."

"Okay." He said before walking into the living room.

Now i'm freaking out. We were just supposed to have pizza and talk. Nothing like that was supposed to happen. Ever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter