The Truth

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Thanks for tonight, taec. I had a lot of fun. Sorry about vic though." I said as we were in his car. "Do you want to come in for a little bit?"

He looked at the clock on his dashboard. 9:51. I have enough time to relax.

"Not tonight, but this weekend. Saturday I have something special planned." He said as his hand my cheek.

I looked down and nodded. How can one guy be so perfect? I mean, anyone would have run off with victoria song the moment she started flirting with them. Just look at yul. But taecyeon really enjoyed being with me, and I was glad. Maybe I deserved someone to like me for me this time. I smiled. I wonder what he had planned...

"Goodnight, jess." He said and kissed me softly before I got out of the car.

I unlocked my front door and walked into my warm house. Hani must have heard me because he came running down the stairs and put his tiny paws on my legs. Laughing, I picked him up and went into the living room. I set my alarm on my phone for 10:55, and fell into a peaceful sleep.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


"So you moved away to the Golden state, where the sun shines bright and the waves break. I'll stay right here in Arizona, far away from the boardwalk and ocean."

I groggily turned over and snatched my phone and stopped the alarm. Yawning, I snuggled deeper into my blanket as hani slept peacefully at my feet. That dog was the best thing - besides taecyeon - that's happened to me. 

That's the reason I got hani though. I've always depended on my family, but that's because they're forced to love you. It's unconditional, sure, but they can't honestly hate you. And hani was the same way. I've always heard how dogs are man's best friend, and that's what I needed. Someone to love me for who I am, and I could love them back. hani was my main man, and I don't plan on changing that.

Just then, the doorbell rang and hani sprung into action. He let out a bark and ran towards the door. I was much slower, however, I did end up at the door. I mentally prepared myself for the fight that was about to happen. God, yul  can be such an sometimes. 

I sighed and opened the door to yul's face. He was still in the clothes he wore to dinner, but the look on his face made me scowl. yul obviously didn't like him because he barked to no end. Well, that was until I picked him up.

"What's up? Why did you need to talk to me?" I said as I closed the door and walked into the living room. Might as well get comfy before the yelling starts.

Axel followed me but made no attempt to talk. I set Jet down and he nuzzled into my feet. 

"yul?" I questioned.

"Why did he call you sica?" He growled. I might have found that y in another circumstance.

However, I was taken back. As if it was my fault he pulled a random name out of his . 

"I don't know, but it's not important. Get over it, yul. If that's all you came over here for you might as well leave." I got up and went to the front door and opened it, gesturing for him to leave.

He looked at me for a split second then slammed the door and pushed me up against the wall. His hands grabbed my waist tightly as his eyes bore into mine. My breathing became shallow, and I was getting nervous. I didn't like how close we were. His touch was all too familiar for my liking and just a simple hand on my waist was driving me mad.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly as I mustered up some balls to finally speak.

His eyes just roamed over my face, as if he was trying to memorize it. His mouth opened before he breathed my name. I was going to respond but his lips silenced my intent. He tasted minty as his lips gently massaged mine. 

I pulled back trying to catch my breath as his lips were once again on mine. This time, they were more urgent as he my
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter