history

Never That Far
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holy."

"." fany concluded.

"He is so y." I said as we eyed the new doctor.

He was tall and had a dark brown, almost black, hair color. It was cut short and spiked a little in the front. He has these gorgeous deep green eyes and he was built. You could tell he worked out daily. I think I just started to believe in love at first sight.

I was so busy looking at him, I didn't notice donghae walk over.

"Hey tiff,jess. This is taecyeon, my replacement."

fany smiled and kept it very professional as she said hello. And then there was me.

"Hey." I said shyly and started blushing. The affect this guy had on me was intense.

"Well hello beautiful." He said back in a low, scruffy voice. I think I just died.

"I have to go show him around a little more, but we should be back here around six." hae said and led taec away.

"He so has the hots for you." tiffany said as she looked at my flushed face. "I guess the feelings mutual." She giggled.

"You really think so?" I asked as I grabbed my patient's chart.

"Oh yeah. Come back out when you're done and we'll talk."

I nodded and looked at the name.

"mrs.kang ." I called as a little old lady with white hair followed me back to the room. "Let's get started."

------

5:45 Perfect timing. I gathered my things and locked my office door before heading back to fany's desk.

"Hey girly." She said as I plopped into the chair next to her.

"Hey." I replied as my phone went off.

A text? From yul?

Sica, whats wrong? i want to talk this out. I have no idea what you were talking about @ the skydeck today. call me.

"Ugh. Oh no." I said as I read it again.

"What?" fany asked and I showed her the text. She shrugged. "Just tell him."

yul i told you. I get it. Get back with vic. That's fine. I'm moving on too. You're not hurting me. And this way you don't have to pretend to like me.

I closed my phone and put it away.

"Come on give me a hug, i'm leaving!" donghae said as he walked into the room with taecyeon following.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter