Chapter 9: Survived Son

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-THIRD PERSON POV-


"We all passed!" exclaimed Baekhyun while looking at the bulletin board.

"I know right." Luhan said, laughing. he can barely imagine that he passed. The others just laughed, but Chanyeol stayed silent, and he gazed far away.

"Chanyurr, is something wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ahm, nothing. I'm totally fine." Chanyeol said, smiling. baekhyun can't help but looked down and bush. He doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his bodyguard.

"Hey! you two! Let'th go!" Sehun shouted, waving at baekhyun and Chanyeol. They walked and went inside the canteen to eat. As usual, they talked about things, and as usual, Chanyeol's very quiet. He kept on thinking about the blurry thing last time.

"Yeol, would you mind if you tell us what happened, why your head ached like that?" Luhan asked.

"I don't mind. I want to share it." chanyeol said, finishing his food.

"What have you seen?" Baekhyun asked.

"I saw a boy, playing piano. It's very blurry. And then, I saw him come to me, smiling." Chanyeol, said. He massaged his head. "That's all..."

They all looked at Chanyeol like idiots. He spoke up. "Stop looking at me guys. I hate the feeling when people are looking at me like that." They all laughed and continued on their food. They went home happily.

The doorbell rang. Suho went to meet the person ringing the doorbell.

"Hi Shortie!" He said.

"You?" He asked. His eyes widened. It was the person whom he met at the market.

"Yes it's me." He said, smiling. He showed his deep dimples.

"Let's go inside." Suho said.


FLASHBACK

"Hi, I'm lost. Do you know how to get to the police station?" A stranger said.

"Ah, the police station?" Suho asked. He looked at the guy. He's smiling, showing his deep dimples. Suho turned to Chanyeol. "Please take care of Baek, I'll be right back.

"Okay." Chanyeol said. Suho smiled. He turned to the stranger. "Let's go. Follow me."

"What's your name?" The stranger asked. "Zhang Yixing by the way. Call me Lay. I work as a police." He saud.

"Kim Joonmyeon. Butler. I work at Mr. Byun's Mansion." Suho said.

"Mr. Byun you say? The richest person here in Seoul?" he asked.

"Yes. He's was just second richest, before the Park Family died on a plane crash accident." Suho looked down.

"Well, here we are. Thank you for accompanying me." Lay said. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Suho said, and walked to find the two.

END OF FLASHBACK


"This is a very nice house." Lay said, his eyes scanning the house properly.

"Have a seat Lay. I'll just go and get snacks." Suho said, walking to the kitchen and prepared snacks. Lay is still wonderstruck because of the house.

"Here. So what you've been up to?" Suho asked.

"I just keep on arresting bad guys. And we talked about the Park family." Lay said, his voice are slowly lowering his voice.

"Park Family you say?" said Mr. Byun. Going down the stairs.

"Oh sir!" Suho exclaimed.

"We have an unexpected visitor here, I see." Mr. Byun said, smiling. He sat down on the sofa.

"Mr. Byun! It's a very nice thing to me you personally!" Lay said. He shook hands with Mr. Byun. "I'm officer Zhang." he said.

"Nice too meet you too officer. I want to know about the Park family." Mr Byun said.

"They said that the whole family died on that day, but one survived, and it's their son." Lay said.

"Where is he now?" Suho asked.

"We are still searching for him." Lay said, sighing heavily.

"I'll help." Mr. Byun said, standing up.

"Really?" Lay said. "Well that would be an honor Sir." Lay said. "I'll be leaving already. Thank you for the time." Lay said, bowing.

"No problem Lay. Please call me anytime about Mr. Park's son." Mr. Byun said. He held out a card for Lay. He went off.

"You have to fetch the kids now Suho." Mr. Byun said.

"Oh right! Aish, I have to go now sir." Suho said. Mr. Byun laughed silently.

"Okay." and Suho went off.

 

"Hey Chanyurr." Baekhyun giggled.

"Oh, hi there." Chanyeol said.

"What's your favorite food?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know. I forgot."

"Oh, stupid me. You have amnesia I forgot" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol patted his head and ruffled his hair.

"What was that for?" Baekhyun asked, pouting. He fixed his hair.

"Umm, nothing!" Chanyeol said. He looked down and kept his hands away from Baekhyun."

"Hey you two!" Luhan called. "Suho's here!"

"Let's just go home." Baekhyun said. He grinned at Chanyeol. He held Chanyeol's hand and ran towards Suho.

-END OF CHAPTER NINE-