Chapter 8: Blurry

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Chanyeol's POV-

After the break, the committee said that the announcement of passers will be moved next meeting, which is tomorrow. So, we parted ways, Kai and D.O went home together, Sehun all by himself, while the three of us were picked up by Suho hyung.

"Shortie hyung!" Baekhyun shouted, waving at Suho hyung. I just smiled on how he acted, so cute. We got on the car and Suho drove us home safely.

We reached home. I carried Baekhyun and Luhan's bag, went inside the house, and gave to their maids.

"Dad! We're home!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"So, how was your first day?" asked Mr. Byun/

"Very exciting. I performed on a club." Baekhyun smiled.

"Really, that's good." Mr. Byun said.

"But the result will be posted tomorrow. I'm nervous." Luhan laughed.

"Dun worry hyung, we'll all gonna pass them." Baekhyun said.

After chitchats, we ate dinner and proceeded on our rooms. It was very silent. I remembered those pictures and words the time Baekhyun played a piano. 

"Chanyurr!" Baekhyun exclaimed. I opened the door and there I saw him, smiling.

"I'm going to show you something." Baekhyun said. he held my hand and ran downstairs. We stopped on a stopped on a room. Baekhyun held the doorknob and opened the door. As we go inside, something, covered in blanket stood in front of us. Baekhyun removed the blanket. The dusts we're flying. I coughed. Under the cover was a grand piano in glass.

"Hey, giant. Sit with me." invited Baekhyun, tapping the vacant space beside him. There I sat beside him. He started playing the piano with his beautiful hands. While playing, he told me stories about his childhood. He said he met a boy, same age as his. He's a shy boy. While talking, I felt a sudden pain on my head. I grunted loudly.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Baekhyun asked. I can barely hear his voice. My mind was full of words, flashbacks, or something like that. I didn't know what happened next.

 

-Baekhyun's POV-

"Lu-ge! Help!" I shouted. Chanyeol was acting abnormally. He's grunting because of pain. He can't hear me. He collapsed on the ground. I was shocked.

Finally, Lu-ge with Kris hyung and Shortie hyung came. They saw Chanyeol unconscious. The carried him and brought him into his room. We waited for hours until he woke up, but he didn't so we just slept until morning came.

I woke up first. I checked on Chanyeol. I knocked, and opened the door, there he was, sitting on his bed, looking down. Lu-ge approached me. He went inside to check Chanyeol. I followed him.

"What happened last night Channie?" Luhan asked him.

"I don't know. While Baekhyun was telling a story, I suddenly felt a pain in my head. There I saw pictures of a boy, smiling brightly. It was very blurry." Chanyeol said. I looked at Lu-ge, he looked at me.

"Let's just talk about it sometime." Luhan said. "For now, let's just go to school. I'm excited to see the results of our performance."

"Yeah. But let's take a bath first." Baekhyun said, pouting. And we all laughed.

-END OF CHAPTER EIGHT-

Author's Note:

Yah~ Mianhae for the late update. Anyways, comment, vote, and share. <3