Chapter 2: The Excited Baekhyun

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Chanyeol's POV-

I checked the time. 6:44 am. Am I late or not? I just stood up on my bed, I took a bath, and I put on my clothes. I'm still sleepy. I just went down the stairs, headed my way to the kitchen.

"Morning Chanyurr!" exclaimed Baekhyun. He's with Suho hyung, eating breakfast.

"Mianhaeyo, I'm late." I said, bowing down to the two of them.

"No no no, it's okay. Sit down and eat your breakfast." Suho hyung said. I said to myself, I made the right decision to work here. How I wish I could last here for a long time.

After eating, I cleaned the table. Suho hyung washed the dishes. After that, they went outside to do something, while stayed here, wandering and wondering what I should do to make this house look vibrant. After minutes of thinking, all I did was swept all dusts every corner in the house, changed the color of the curtains, from black to white so that the light would pass through. I felt so proud of myself, after doing this.

The two of them went inside. Baekhyun exclaimed. "Wow! This room is very bright." He acts like a kid, which I found very cute.

"Luhan hyung said that he'll come home tonight. Right, shortie hyung?" Baekhyun asked Suho hyung. "Stop with the 'shortie' please. Yeah, he said that. Why?" Suho hyung said.

"I want to buy ingredients for the food you'll make. But I can't go out." Baekhyun frowned.

"Not anymore." I said to him. "You go prepare, we shall go out of town to buy them. I'll be staying by your side."

Baekhyun got excited, because he'll now be exploring what's outside of this lonely mansion. There I saw him, dressed in a plain brown jacket, denim pants, and wore a very bright smile on his face. "Are we ready to go now?" He asked excitedly.

"Okay, so, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Suho hyung exclaimed. Even he is excited, because it was Baekhyun's first time going out of his mansion.

"Yay!" Baekhyun jumped and leaped as we roam around the market. Baekhyun's childish gestures makes him cute, I don't really know why.

"Look at those! Vegetables, fruits, meat! Crowded people!" His eyes widened, he's jumping and leaping. I thought, This is the feeling when you're already free to explore what's outside of your house for merely 22 years.

-END OF CHAPTER TWO-