Chapter 1: Gloomy Room

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Chanyeol's POV-

White background, black designed tables, old-fashioned furnishings, black curtain that blocks the sun rays from passing through the windows. It looked like a gloomy room. I heard footsteps coming from the staircase, coming nearer. I stood, frozen, just waiting for the image to be seen.

There flashed a handsome young, but short man, same age as me. He looked perfect for me. He looked sad and alone. He flashed a sad smile before me.

He walked closer, and said, "I'm so sorry to bother you, but what makes you come here?"

I was amazed because of his soothing voice, not including the sadness he's bearing right now.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said, reaching out his right hand to make a handshake with me.

"I'm Park Chanyeol." I said, flashing a smile before his beautiful eyes. . . . . . . . But wait, I saw him blush as I smiled before him.

"Young Master Baekhyun, please take a rest now." said a short man that looks like their butler.

"Mr. Park, I'm the one who called to make you come here. Please, come with me to Mr. Byun's office. He needs to talk to you. By the way, I'm Kim Joon Myeon, or call me Butler Suho."

Baekhyun pouted, "Okay butler shortie. Bye Chanyurr, nice to meet you."

He sticked his tongue out to the butler, making the man angry because if the word "shortie". I just laughed. I turned to Baekhyun. "Nice to meet you too Baek."

Baekhyun went upstairs, to his room. "This way, Mr. Park." Butler Suho said, walking straight to Mr. Byun's office.

As we go inside, I saw figurines, rich in design, the walls are in the shade of gray. The office has big windows where you can see the entire city. They're very rich, I thought. There in the center stood proudly Mr. Byun's table made of ivory. Suho hyung spoke up, "Here he is, your highness."

I swallowed the lump on my throat as I saw Mr. Byun's chair turning back slowly. He faced us. "Park Chanyeol." He said. He examined me from head to toe, he flashed a smile and said, "Perfect. Listen very carefully Mr. Park."

"There's only one thing I want you to do." He frowned, sadness took over him, making me feel sad.

"Please take care of my son." He said. My eyes widened as I heard this.

"S-sir? Y-you w-want me t-to t-take care of B-b-Baekhyun?" I stuttered. My heart is beating fast. I faced the floor, blushing. I don't know why.

"Yes. Take care of him. I can say he's already big, but, he haven't explored the outside world. Take him there, I know you're the only one that can make him happy." He laughed.

"Okay sir. I'll do it." I faced him.

We went out if his office, and Suho hyung spoke up. "Your room is next to the young master. All the things you need are already there. So, your job is to make him happy. I know you can do it."

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-