Chapter 7: Music and Dance Club

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Luhan's POV-
    "Hello! Lu-ge! Stop drooling, will ya? You keep on looking at Sehun the whole time Lu-ge." Baekhyun shouted. He's irritated, since I can't keep my eyes off that cute puppy, seriously. Why am I acting like this? I said to myself.
    "Guyth, after eatng our lunch we have to check the bulletin board." Sehun said. The way he talks is very cute, especially is lisp.
    "Why?" Chanyeol said, munching his food.
    "Aish Chanyurr, don't talk while your mouth is full, okay?" Baekhyun said, wiping the dirt off Chanyeol's face. I cleared my throat and stared at them.
    "I think we have to choose our clubs. There are many clubs to choose from, but I already decided. I'm sure, there's Music Club, because I want to sing." Kyungsoo said, cleaning his area.
    "Really? Whoa, I'm going in too!" Baekhyun exclaimed. He sure will be, because he loves singing. Only me and my father have heard his beautiful voice.
    "Yah, let's finish this, I'm excited." Kai said, standing up. We cleaned up, and we headed upstairs to check the bulletin. Sure is, there's the list of clubs you can choose from.
    "Yay! Music is merged with Dance." Kai said. He must be a dancer. I thought.
    "Umm.. Hi." Someone greeted at the back. His voice sounds familiar. My heart is beating fast, I'm blushing.
    "Hello, are you okay hyung?" He said.
    "I...I'm f-fine." I said. Why am I stuttering? I faced him, and smiled. He's taller than me. He's very cute. Luhan, stop this. You can't be serious of what you're feeling right at this very moment. I said to myself.
    "Everyone'th very exthited, right hyung?" Sehun said, staring at me, smiling. I just nodded.
    "What club will you be joining in hyung?" He asked me.
    "Music and Dance Club." I said.
    "Me too. I think they'll be holding an audition." He said. An audtion. I'm very confident that I'll pass this. I thought.
    "Hey guys! Let go inside the auditorium. We have to sign up for the audition." Baekhyun called out. That guy's very excited. The smile he's wearing right now... I hope that lasts. I smiled. "Sehunnie, let's go, they're waiting for us." I said. I grabbed his right hand and ran so that we could catch them up.
    After signing, we looked for a seat, sat down, and waited.
    The adviser took up the center stage and announced, "Good afternoon everyone. I'm Professor Lee Donghae, Music and Dance Club adviser. Now, we're going to start the event by introducing yourselves through showing of your singing, dancing, and instrument playing talents. You're only given a maximum of 5 minutes to show what you've got to everyone here. Now, let's begin!" Everyone cheered.
    I'm nervous. The professor next called Sehun's name. Sehun stood up and went upstage. His talent is dancing. He danced gracefully. My mouth fell open because of his talent. Next is Kai. He also danced, but better than Sehun. Everyone cheered. I was called next. I swallowed my lump. I'm very nervous. I went upstage and sang. Everyone clapped after my turn. Whew! I thought I would fail. Next one was Kyungsoo. He sang Open Arms by Journey. He's fluent in English. He has a very beautiful voice, and my eyes widened. After him was Baekhyun.
    "Baek, you're next. Goodluck." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.
    "Thanks." He said. He stood up and went upstage. Instead of singing, he went towards the grand piano. He played the song "River Flows in You" by Yiruma. His hands were very beautiful, like they'reflying as he hit the keys of the piano. Meanwhile..
    Chanyeol's grunting. He grabbed on his head, as if he felt something bad.
    "Channie, are you okay?" I asked. he's panting and sweating heavily. He haven't performed yet, I'm worrying.
    "Piano, bacon, toy, picture." He whimpered. After Baekhyun's performance, he stopped. He wiped off his sweat. He sighed, and said, "What were those things... Was those a... flashback..?" He looked at me.
    "We'll talk about it later. It's your turn now." I said, patting his back. He smiled as Baekhyun approached us.
    "How's my talent?" Baekhyun asked, smiling.
    "Well, it's good. You play the piano perfectly Baek." Kyungsoo said.
    Chanyeol was thenext to perform. He chose a guitar and payed an unfamiliar song. Everyone cheered and clapped.
    After the auditions, we all went out to have a break, the participants who passedwill just be posted on the bulletin board. I wish I passed.

-END OF CHAPTER SEVEN-