Chapter 4: Welcome back, Luhan hyung!

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Baekhyun's POV-

So tiring. But, it was, fun, roaming around the market, buying ingredients for our dinner. Too many ingredients for me. I've never been so happy in my entire life.

We prepared our dinner, It's tiring, but it's fun. I was the one who cooked Luhan hyung's favorite, bibimbap. Chanyurr is also very good in cooking, like wow.. I asked him, "How'd you learn cooking?"

"I learned by observing my parents." He said, smiling.

"Someone's there, it must be Luhan. Chanyeol, please let him in. I'll call his highness." Shortie hyung said, reassured. Wow, he's a very great butler, that's why my father chose him.

"I'll go with Chanyurr." I said. Chanyeol said nothing, he just walked, until we reached the door.

Chanyeol opened the door. There stood Luhan hyung, with three big luggages and a small backpack. He's with someone, I don't know.

"Lulu hyung! Baekkie missed you." I exclaimed, pouting. I hugged him.

"Baekkie, Lulu missed you too." He said.

"You haven't changed. You still look lika a girl, with pink hair and-- Who's that man over there?" I said, with a question mark above my head. Luhan hyung spoke up. "He's Wu Yi Fan, or Kris. He's my bodyguard."

I came closer to him, and looked him from head to toe. "Why are you so big?" I asked.

The tall man, or Kris, just as Lulu hyung said, laughed at me. "Baekkie don't be like that, by the way, who's that tall man with big ears?" He said.

Chanyeol just faced the floor, he's a shy guy.

"He's Park Chanyeol, I call him Chanyurr." I looked at Chanyurr and smiled. I turned to Luhan hyung, "Lemme carry one luggage." He just laughed. I said to myself, Am I that childish? I just laughed. We left the luggages on the living for the maids to take care of it.

"This way please. We prepared a dinner." I said, heading our way to the dining room.

"I smell bibimbap." Luhan said, with eyes widened. As we go inside the dining room, Shortie hyung and Dad are already waiting on us.

"Welcome back son." Dad said to Luhan.

"Dad, how are you?" Luhan ran to Dad and hugged him.

"Okay, I guess. Oh, how's Kris?"

"I'm fine sir, thank you very much." Kris said, bowing before him.

"So let's eat, everyone." Dad, said.

"I missed eating bibimbap. Who made this?" Luhan hyung asked excitedly.

"I did it. Do you like it?" I said, smiling.

"Well, yes! Woah, look at this soup. It's delicious. Who cooked this?" Luhan asked again.

Everyone exchanged glances, and we all looked at Chanyurr. He's eating quietly.

"Did you cook this soup?" Luhan asked him.

Chanyurr, just gave a nod. and went back to eat.

After that, awkward silence was in the atmosphere. I thought, looking at Chanyurr, You really are a shy guy, why is that?

-END OF CHAPTER FOUR-