Chapter 11: "I'm Sorry"

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"He's taking too long." Baekhyun said. "He said he'll be back after a while." It's been five minutes since Chanyeol left.

"His phone's ringing, but he's not answering it." Luhan said with a disgust on his face. He kept on dialling Chanyeol's number.

"I'm bored. I wonder what's inside his bag." Baekhyun said. He opened chanyeol's bag and peeked inside. "Meh, trash." Baekhyun said, holding a paper. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Baekkie, what's wrong?" Luhan asked.

"Follow me!" Baekhyun said, closing the bag and ran fast.

"Wait up! Where are we going?!" Sehun asked.

"Just follow me, I'm worried!" Baekhyun shouted. The four of them ran fast. They went inside the auditorium. Baekhyun and the rest stopped. They panted heavily after running.

"W-Why a-are we here by the way Baek?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun ignored him.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called.

"Baekhyun answer me! What is wrong with you?"

"Chanyeol was here, he left us for a while because he met someone!" Baekhyun blurted. He's holding his chest.

"I'm nervous." He said. They heard someone shouted.

"Help!" Someone shouted faintly. "He-help." The voice was gone. They were all startled.

"It was at the backstage! C'mon!" Luhan shouted. He ran as fast as he could, the others followed hhim.

as they go backstage, they stopped. Their eyes widened. Baekhyun held his mouth. Tears are forming on his eyes. They saw Chanyeol lying on the floor, holding his right side. His hads were covered by blood. He was unconscious.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted. he ran and held Chanyeol. He shook Chanyeol for him to wake up, but he didn't.

"Someone call a doctor!" He said, crying. Sehun held his phone and called a doctor.

---------------

"Doctor, how was he?" Kyungsoo asked the doctor.

"Lots of blood were lost, he's unconscious. I don't know when will he wake up, or he'll never wake up anymore." He said, frowning.

"Thanks Doc." He said. He went inside Chanyeol's room, and there he was, lying peacefully. Baekhyun was beside him, caressing his hair. His eyes are swelling. He kept on crying.

"Don't leave me Chanyeol, hmm?" Baekhyun said with a smile. He was crying.

"I'm sure he won't. He'll fight for you." Kyungsoo said.

"Just have faith. He may be unconscious, but I know he hears us." Luhan siad with an assurance.

"Say Kyung, where's your boyfriend? I haven't seen him in a while." Sehun asked.

"I kept on contacting him. I'm worried." Kyungsoo said.

-------------

"Oh God, what did I just do." Kai said, tears forming up on his eyes. As he go home, his father with a very big smile welcomed him.

"Very good my son, now that family won't have an heir now." His father said. Kai was facing down, he just went upstairs and cried.

"ing bull! All he cares is about business! Why the did I ever listen to my dad?!" Kai shouted. He kept on cursing out. "What will happen to Kyungsoo and me if he learns to know all of these?"

At school, the five friends met up. Baekhyun doesn't feel very well, he kept on frowning since Chanyeol's incident. He can't stop crying.

"Shh, Baekkie, it's okay." Luhan said. Baekhyun hugged Luhan for a comfort.

"Where are you yesterday Kai!?" Kyungsoo asked him angrily.

"I..."

"You what?!"

"I... We need to talk privately." Kai said faintly. Kyungsoo dragged him to a place where only the two of them can hear.

"So..." Kyungsoo said, raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know where to start." Kai said. Tears are forming on his eyes.

"You don't look okay, what happened?" Kyungsoo asked him.

"I... was the one who stabbed Chanyeol." Kai said. He cried, and knelt down. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He said, crying.

"Kai..." Kyungsoo started to cry.

"I don't know what will I do!? I did this for the two of us." Kai said, still crying. "I did this, because I don't want you away from me."

"You idiot! How selfish of you! You followed that stupid order of that selfish father of yours just to be with me?! And you even affected a life, Kai! Can you take him back if he's dead?!" Kyungsoo blurted out.

"I'm sorry!" Kai cried. "I didn't want this to happen."

Kyungsoo stopped a bit to think. "Listen, I have a plan." Kyungsoo said. Kai listened attentively and stopped crying.
 

-END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN-