Chapter 5: Enrolment Problems

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Luhan's POV-

I missed being with my family. Especially two were added in our family. Kris and Chanyeol. I missed being with Baekkie. He didn't even change, he's still the childish but lovable brother and bestfriend of mine.

After dinner, we spend hours bonding. But someone creeps me out. Chanyeol. He's very quiet.

"It's time to sleep already. Goodnight, my sons. We have a very big day tomorrow." Dad winked and smiled at us.

"Why Dad?" Baekhyun asked, pouting. I just laughed at him.

"I'm going to enrol the three of you in a very prestigous school." Dad said.

Our eyes, widened.

Baekhyun shouted and exclaimed, "Yay! Finally, I'll be in a real school with lots of students!"

Chanyeol laughed silently. Baekhyun looked at him.

"What's funny?" He asked Chanyeol.

"Nothing.Let's just sleep." Chanyeol said, looking away, blushing.

Chanyeol's blushing. Hehehe, This is interesting.

"Okay, goodnight everyone!" Baekhyun said, yawning. I'm also sleepy.

"Goodnight, everyone." I said. Everyone went inside their rooms to sleep. Very big day ahead, I thought.

----------------------

7:47 am.

Wait, quarter to eight!! Oh no, I'm really late, am I?

I took a quick bath, got dressed, and hurried downstairs.

Chanyeol saw me hurrying. "Good morning. What's the hurry?" He said.

"Nothing, are we going now?" I asked.

"Not yet, we're still waiting for you, we're going to eat breakfast." He said smiling.

"Okay." I said. I just followed him to the dining room. Everyone's waiting for me. This is embarrassing.

"Morning Lulu hyung!!" greeted Baekhyun.

"So shall we eat now?" Dad said.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I'm late." I said, smiling.

"Yah, it's okay! Right Dad?" Baekyun exclaimed. Dad just smiled.

Just like last night, the persence of awkward silence filled the air.

After eating, while preparing ourselves, Baekhyun narrated all his experiences yesterday, his first time going out of the mansion, the things he haven't seen inside our house. After preparing, dad told us that we are going to SM University, the most presigous university, with famous students studying there. We just nodded.

We went inside Dad's car, Suho will drive it. He's an excellent driver, I say.

Inside the car, Baekhyun's face is very funny, he's very amused on what he sees, because it's his second time going out the mansion. He's been clapping like a seal evrytime he sees something unusual. He even annoys, Chanyeol, but he doesn't. He just laugh at Baekhyun's childish gestures.

We have reached our destination. Woah, the university is surely very big. We went inside, and the Head greeted us.

"Good morning Mr. Byun. Welcome to SM University. I'm Professor Kikwang, the head of this university. We've expecting you. This way please." Prof. Kikwang said.

"Thank you Professor." Dad said. We just followed him until we stopped in front of a very big door. Professor Kikwang opened the door, and we ended up in a very spacious office.

"Have seat, pleaase." Prof. Kikwang offered. We all stared at Baekhyun, his eyes are wandering, maybe it's his first time to see a very spacious office like this.

"Sit down Baek, my office in our company is alsy big like this." Dad smiled and laughed.

Baekhyun obeyed like a tamed lion and sat down beside Chanyeol.

"So, you're going to register Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol." Said Prof. Kikwang, sudying our papers.

"Luhan is eligible, but we have a problem." Prof. Kikwang said.

"What is it Professor?"  Dad asked anxiously.

"Baekhyun is taught at home, right?" Professor asked.

"Yes, he was." Dad said sadly.

"In that case, he has to take the IQ test." Prof. Kikwang. "If he gets an IQ of Above Average or better, we'll enter him. Same with Chanyeol." Professor Kikwang said.

Dad was silent, thinking.

"Would you like to take it, the two of you?" Dad asked.

"Yes!!" The two exclaimed, they're very eager to take the test.

"So let's get this started." Prof. Kikwang said, standing up. "Boys, follow me. Mr. Byun, You can stay or go out. It will take them an hour and a half to finish the test."

"Wish us luck Dad, Kris, Lulu and Shortie hyung!! " Baekhyun said, waving at us. The two of you, goodluck. You can do it. We'll enter this university together. I thought, sighing.

Dad was just walking back and fort for merely an hour. "Dad, calm down. Sit down just for a while." I said, worrying about him and the two of them. He sat down quietly. He's pressured.

The door opened, and the two boys went inside.

"Baekhyun!" Dad exclaimed. "How was the test?"

"Let's just wait for the results Dad." Baekhyun said, reassured.

10 minutes later, Professor Kikwang went inside his office with a very bright smile on his face.

"So, what's the result Sir?" Dad, asked nervously.

"Superior." He said plainly.

"What does that even mean?" Dad asked, surprised.

"Superior, the two of them. Their IQ is Superior, next to above average. Only few of our students have IQ results like these. As promised, the two may enter."

Chanyeol left his mouth open, frozen in his seat. Baekyun's eyes widened after hearing these.

"Congatulations Mr. Byun. The three of them are now students of SM University." Prof. Kikwang said. Dad almost cried, because of happiness.

We went home happily. We celebrated, our table was full of food that made my mouth water.

-END OF CHAPTER FIVE-