Chapter 10: Stabbed

Forever By Your Side (BaekYeol FanFiction)

-Luhan's POV-


It's 2:00 AM. I woke up all of a sudden when I heard some shouting and grunting. I stood up, rubbed my eyes and walked in a fast pace, following the sound. I heard footsteps approaching me. It was Suho.

"You heard it?" I asked him.

"Yes. It was Chanyeol, was it?" he asked. I nodded. We went inside his room, and there he was, shouting, grunting, and moving messily. While approaching him, he said something,

"Yoora noona! Appa! Eomma! Don't leave me!" He shouted. Tears are forming from his eyes. He's crying. Suho went downstairs, to get a glass of water.

"I don't want to live without you! Jump with me! We'll both survive!" He said, crying. And suddenly he got up, panting heavily.

"Chanyeol." I said. He looked at me in a surprise. Suho came back.

"Drink this water." Suho said. Chanyeol nodded and drank the water. After that he spoke.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You had a nightmare." I said.

"A nightmare. But I saw Yoora noona, my mom and my dad." He said.

"Tell us what you'ver dreamt." Suho said, putting down the glass of water on the table beside Chanyeol's bed and sat down on his bed.

"We were on a plane, and suddenly the pilot announced of fastening of seatbelts." He said.

"And then..." He said, stopping.

"And then what?" I asked.

"And then we passengers heard an explosion behind the plane. The passengers are panicking. We are supposed to be home after Appa's business trip. And, a fire was at the engine of the plane." My eyes widened after hearing this. I looked at Suho, he looked at me.

"The fire spread, and everyone kept on panicking, someone opened the exit and they jumped one by one. I haven't put the seatbelt, while noona, eomma and appa buckled it. They can't be removed. And I-I..." He sobbed. This traumatic tregedy. I wonder if this was set up. But who would do such a thing?

"Eomma said, 'Go now son, leave us!' But I shook my head, the people from behind are hurrying. I got up on my seat and help them unbuckle their seatbelts. But it was too late. People are panicking, and they are crowds walking towards the exit. I was carried away." He continued. His tears are flowing.

"Eomma smiled and said, 'Go, son. Save yourself. Don't mind us." She's crying. My family smiled at me and waved. I was forced to jump, without any life vest. Many people are stuck in the plane, including my family. After I jumped, the next thing I know was I'm in a hospital, lying on a bed, and doesn't know anything. They said I had a temporary amnesia." He said.

"Where did they find you?" I asked.

"We were found on an island. The rescue team stated that."

"Oh. Let's go to sleep now, we'll find a solution for that." Suho said. I yawned and waved at Chanyeol as I go out. It's already 3:45 AM. Suho closed the door and waved at me. I went on my room to sleep.

 

------------------------

I checked the time. 9:15 in he morning. Oh no! I'm late. I hurried downstairs and went to the kitchen. No one was there.

"Guys! Where are are you?" I shouted. I'm nervous. They left me.

"We're here!" Baekhyun shouted. They're at the garden. I went there and there they are.

"What the--"

"It's Saturday, Lulu-ge." Baekhyun said, giggling. My eyes widened.

"I lost the track of days then." I said, laughing. Everyone laughed.

Well, it's Saturday. I went back inside and took a bath. While bathing, the nightmare went inside my head. Who would do such a thing on Chanyeol and his family. Were they sabotaged? I thought. After that, I dressed up and went downstairs.

"Oh, Officer Zhang you're back." Dad said.

"Hello Mr. Byun, Hi Suho." The policeman said. I walked over and sat down beside Baekhyun.

"I already know their son's name." Officer Zhang said. We all listened attentively. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I have no idea what he's talking about, so we just listened.

"Park Chanyeol." He said. We all looked at Chanyeol.

"So you're Mr. Park, or rather my bestfriend's son?" Dad said.

"I don't know." Chanyeol said.

"You have amnesia I forgot." Dad said. "Well, it's seems that my bestfriend's son is my son's bodyguard. That's a good thing."

"I remembered about the plane crash." Chanyeol said. "I already know my family, but my memories aren't that enough yet.

"It's okay. We're here to help you." I said.

"Thanks guys." Chanyeol said.


--------

(I skipped Sunday so yeah)

-Kai's POV-

FLASHBACK

"Do Kyungsoo, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked Kyungsoo, kneeling down before his presence. I was courting him in at the center. I'm nervous about this, but I want to be with Kyungsoo.

"Yes, Jongin, yes." Kyungsoo said, smiling. The people looking at us clapped their hands, they're even shouting "Congratulations!"

I stood up and hugged him.

"I love you, Kyungsoo." I said.

"I love you too, idiot." Kungsoo said.

END OF FLASHBACK


"Congratulations guys!" Baekhyun said.

"Thanks Baek." Kyungsoo said.

"Wew, you guys are very sweet." Luhan hyung said.

"We sure is." I said, laughing.

"I know who's next." Baekhyun said.

"Who?" I asked. Baekhyun giggled. He looked at Luhan and Sehun. Kyungsoo mouthed an 'Oh'.

"Goodluck guys." I said. The two people blushed and turned away from each other. I check the time.

"Guys, it's time for me to go home." I said.

"Bye Jongin, I love you. Take care." kyungsoo said. I pecked his lips and waved at him as I walk away.

I'm at home. I sat down the couch and waited for my parents.

-------


"So, was your courting to Kyungsoo successful?" Mom asked.

"Yeah." I said, smiling.

"Congratulations, son." Dad said.

"Thanks Dad. My friends helped me. Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and
Baekhyun." I said. Dad choked on his food.

"Is there a problem?" Kai said.

"I'm going to my office now." Dad siad, standing up.

I don't know what he was up to that time. Did I even say something wrong?

"Kai follow me." Dad said. I followed Dad to his office.

"Did you just say Chanyeol?" He asked.

"Y-yes... Why?" I said. He's furious.

"I know you've been an obedient child to me. I have to ask you one thing." Dad said.

"Yes dad, what is it?" I asked.

"You have to kill Park Chanyeol." He said without a hesitation.

"But why?" I asked.

"Park Family has been our number one enemy when it comes to business. I can't let another member of their family live, especially the son. He will be an heir." He said angrily. "You have to do it."

"B-but Fathe--"

"No buts! You have to do it. Or else..." He said.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"I'm going to break you up with Kyungsoo." He said. My heart sunk.

"I-I'll d-do it. For the sake of Kyungsoo." I said. My fists clenched.

"Good." He said. I left the office.


---------
-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Hey!" Sehun said.

"Oh hi." Kai said in a low voice.

"What are you writing?" Sehun said, giggling.

"Nothing." Kai said, covering the paper. Sehun pouted and left the classroom. He looked everywhere. He's the only one inside the classroom. He tiptoed to Chanyeol's bag and he put the letter inside.

 

"Aish, why is that dork so slow?" Kyungsoo said.

"Guys!" Kai called. He ran towards Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Where have you been?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I just did something important." Kai said, panting heavily.

"We're now complete. Let's eat!" Baekhyun said. They ate quietly, and after that, they fixed their lunch boxes and headed back to the classroom.

"Wait, where's my pen?" Baekhyun asked. He looked everywhere.

"It lost." he said, pouting.

"You can borrow mine." Chanyeol said. He opened his bag and looked for an extra pen. As he search for one, he found a letter.

DON'T LET ANYONE READ THIS EXCEPT YOU, PARK CHANYEOL.

DON'T LET ANYONE FOLLOW YOU. MEET ME BACKSTAGE OF THE AUDITORIUM AFTER CLASS. ONLY THE TWO OF US.

-ANONYMOUS

'Who was that?' Chanyeol thought.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Baekhyun said.

"Ah, nothing." Chanyeol said. He returned the letter inside his bag.

 

After classes, Kai isn't with his friends.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Luhan asked.

"He's going to do something." Kyungsoo said. "He's acting weird since I answered him." He said, letting out a small laughter.

"Aww, it's okay." Baekhyun said.

"Guys, I have to go somewhere okay. I'll be back. Just stay here. Baekhyun, please hold my bag." Chanyeol said.

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun said.


Chanyeol ran all the way to the auditorium to meet the anonymous guy. He was on backstage. No one was there. Just him. He looked around to find the guy.


"Hello? Anyone?" He called.

A guy was tiptoeing behind Chanyeol. His face was covered, only eyes shown. Chanyeol turned around...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The guy stabbed him at his stomach. He whispered at Chanyeol, "I'm sorry if I did this to you." and he ran away, leaving Chanyeol falling to the ground, blooding flowing from his mouth and stomach.

-END OF CHAPTER TEN-

A/N: Sorry for the late update. :((((