I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY.

I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

JJ stopped dead at her tracks when an unexpected sight approached her as soon as she took a step in the class.

 

"ALRIGHT CLASS," Mrs. Kwon began. "WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE, NO MINWOO," she introduced the unsmiling handsome guy who was standing in front of the class and who was right next to her. "Please treat him well," the teacher added.

 

Many thoughts were attacking JJ's mind. What if he'd find out her true intension and purpose with him? What would be his reaction if he find out that his 'EX' toy, Carli, was studying in Kirin High School and that she and JJ were best of friends?  WHat if the plan won't work out??? AND, WHAT IF SHE WON'T HAVE THE SKATEBOARD???

 

She felt like somebody's trampling her stomach at the last thought. It's the only reason why she agreed with her best pal about the whole revenge and there's no way she's letting the PLAN to end up UNSUCCESSFUL. That's just not gonna happen. She won't let that happen. HELL NO!

 

"Uhh. . ." The teacher looked around the class, searching for a vacant seat for the new student. When she spotted one, she pointed her index finger toward it, saying, "There. You're sitting beside Mr. Jo."

 

Minwoo looked to where she was pointing. He started walking to the only vacant seat in the class that was on the 4th row and 3rd column. The girls couldn't stop giggling since he entered their class. He's just so CUTE!

When he was standing next to the said vacant seat, he didn't sit down right away for the bag of Jo Kwangmin was occupying the space.

 

"Sorry dude. But my bag is already occupying the seat," stated Kwangmin nonchalantly without looking at him but in the front only. He sounded a bit sarcastic that made MInwoo a bit irratated.

 

"Wanna die?" asked Minwoo coolly.

 

Kwangmin scoffed with his smirk. "Love to see you try," he responded, still not looking at him. He already know that he and this new guy were not going to get along well. He already felt a some kind of ego running to his new classmate's veins when he saw him and 'COMPETITION' was the word inside his mind when he saw this Minwoo guy. He was also thinking  that Minwoo could be his GREATEST RIVAL since he (Kwangmin) was one of the CCP (Cute, Cool & Popular) guys in Kirin High School, and he's sure that Minwoo would be popular too.

 

Minwoo didn't like the way how his new seatmate acted to him. Didn't he hear the teacher said that Minwoo will be sitting beside him? How dumb could he be? Pfft!

 

Minwoo looked at Kwangmin coldly. Since Jo Kwangmin was acting arrogant, Minwoo did something unexpected. Well, you're making me do this, he thought as he pulled Kwangmin's bag from the chair and threw it on the floor.

 

Everybody had stopped from whatever they were doing and swung their heads to where the thud sound came from.

Even Mrs. Kwon who was talking with JJ was interrupted. "What's the problem Mr. No?" asked the teacher.

 

"Nothing ma'am," Minwoo responded coolly as he sat on the chair next to Kwangmin. "Just cleaning the chair."

 

-MINWOO'S POV-

"Just cleaning the chair," he added. He suddenly got surprised, but he didn't show that he was. What the hell. ..

She's right in front next to Mrs. Kwon. The very same WEIRD girl he met at the park yesterday. What a BAD COINCIDENCE. HE even thought that he'd never see this BRAIN DEAD girl ever again, but guess what the destiny did. He stared at her but only resulted of getting an annoyed look. What's the matter with her? Yesterday, she kept on smiling at him and was acting all friendly, in a WEIRD WAY, and now. .. .it seemed like she didn't like the fact that MInwoo's studying in their school. Minwoo should be the one that would feel that, right? And she should be glad that she saw him again.

 

"BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!" she waved at him.

 

That was what she told him yesterday.

 

"WHAT CLEANING?!" Kwangmin snapped angrily, breaking Minwoo's thoughts. "YOU JUST THREW MY BAG ON THE FLOOR," he defended.

 

Minwoo acted surprised in a sarcastic way. "Oh, mah bad. I thought it's already a TRASH."

 

"Yeah right, that is a 600-dollar bag," Kwangmin replied irratatedly.

 

Minwoo remained cool. "Oh, surprising. What an EXPENSIVE TRASH," he insulted.

 

Kwangmin scoffed. "Insecure much?"

 

"Over a trash? You must be kidding, dude," he chuckled.

 

"Watch your words bro. You might be surprised if you find out who are you messing with."

 

"Really? How interesting."

-END OF POV-

 

"You two stop that," ordered Mrs. Kwon. "or else I'll have you both in the Principal's Office." Her voice was stern. She turned her head to look at JJ who didn't get out yet because of the little argument of the young handsome men. "You may now go, dear," she told her in her sweet and calm voice.

 

JJ blinked twice of being unaware of staying in the sophomore's class for a long minute. "Oh. . . .yeah. .. . ehehhe," she laughed sheepishly, scratched her neck in a little embarrassment and started walking out.

 

"He started it ma'am."

 

JJ could hear MInwoo's voice decelerating as she strolled out.

 

**********

hahahaaha...KWANGMIN AND MINWOO'S MOMENT..... new characters will be introduced in the upcoming chapters... dont stop supporting my story :) heheheh