I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVE TO PLAY.

I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

"Honestly, it's not really nice to meet you," he frankly said as he pulled his hand away from her smooth and soft hand.

 

"Ooo." She formed her cute red lips into a small 'O'. And then she's back with her joyful and charming look. "I'll take that as an IRONY." She smiled.

 

He looked at her heavy with weirdness. He was serious when he said that and she still has the guts to take it as an IRONY? He really gotta go.

He turned away from her and started strolling.

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YA GOING?!" asked JJ.

 

"Away from you," he replied without turning back. But it seemed like JJ didn't hear him.

 

"BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!" She waved at him.

 

He scoffed as he just went on. Next time? huh! In your dreams!

 

************

"SO, HOW DID IT GO?!" Erci asked frantically as they approached JJ when Minwoo was finally gone.

 

JJ made a cheeky-smile first before answering, "I THINK HE LIKES ME!" Seriously? o.O "KYAAA!!! Whahahha!!! Ohlala, SKATEBOARD ME LOVE.  Ehehehheh :D"

 

On the other side, Dani was bothered with something.

"Seriously, what's the use of these useless telescopes?" she mumbled as she looked and held her telescope that was slung around her neck. "Of course it's no use cos it's useless... lol..." she laughed a bit, earning some weirding looks from her friends.

 

***********

-FRESHMAN BUILDING-

 

In Class 15, Mr. Tiu was discussing about their new lesson in Algebra. Some students were chit-chatting just a bit and in a low voice while two of the students in the corner of the room that was sitting on the last row and last column were having their own discussion, like they were competing with Mr. Tiu. But they were not aware about it.

 

"Oh my God. I'm really really happy that Jinyoung did accept me in FB. Oh gosh, I'm really really happy," Erci giggled as she narrated to JJ the long story entitled 'How Happy is Erci After Jinyoung Accepted Her as a Friend in FB'.

 

"Okay fine. You're happy whatsoever! You don't have to repeat it a thousand times!" said JJ, already annoyed with her repeating of sentences.

 

"I'm just. . . really, really happy. . . . I know you haven't feel this way yet because--"

 

"Stop it Erci. I know you're happy. Juts stop it, really," JJ retorted. "BTW, he accepted me too. Hahahah," she laughed.

 

Erci went wide-eyed. "WHAT?! SO YOU MEAN YOU ADDED HIM?!"

 

"Yeah. . . duh? I already told you before that all you're friends in FB are going to be my FRIENDS. Ehehhehe."

 

"What the. . .!"

 

"Oh, you don't remmeber? Maybe you were---"

 

"MS. YOUNG!"

 

JJ was cut off by a deep familiar voice that made the class went in a TOTAL SILENCE.

The 2 immediately turned their heads in front of the class, only seeing the FURIOUS look of their ALGEBRA TEACHER that was fixed on JJ. And all of the students swung their heads to look at JJ who was looking at Mr. Tiu coolly. She's already used to it so why should she get surprised?

 

"Sir?" asked JJ nonchalantly, like nothing just happened.

 

Mr. Tiu looked at her with his angry eyes for a long moment. Then said, "Since you're so busy . . ." He started searching for some documents or forms on his table. "Here," he said as he pulled the brown envelope below his Algebra book. "Give this to Mrs. Kwon," he commanded, stretching his arm for her to get it.

 

JJ's eyes twitched in confusion. "Sir, who's Mrs. Kwon?"

 

Mr. Tiu looked at her blankly. But her classmates knew htat he was annoyed. But he still managed to answer her. "A sophomore teacher. She's in the class 07 right now. IN THE SOPHOMORE BUILDING, for the obvious."

 

She nodded for a several times, getting what he just said before standing and motioning Erci to go with her. "Erci let's go."

 

Erci was about to stand when Mr. Tiu stopped her. "No, you go alone," he looked at JJ. "Ms. Lee, stay," he eyed Erci.

 

Erci pressed her lips together in a slight embarrassment as she got down slowly.

 

Sweet niblets. This is so UNFAIR!  "But sir, she was busy talking too. And in fact, she was BUSIER than me," JJ pointed out, then heard some sneakers coming from her so-called bestfriends, including Erci.

 

"I know," replied Mr. Tiu firmly. "That's why she's going to answer this." He waved a hand toward the board.

 

Hearing that, Erci stopped snickering and went wide-eyed. She slowly traced the arms of their teacher to where he was exactly referring to. To her surprise, dropped open when she saw this 4x2 +8x-5 =0  on the board.

She doesn't have any idea how to answer that.

Then the sneakers from Dani, Carli and Mimi got louder and JJ joined in.

Hahahha. ..  you are so dead, JJ said in her mind.

 

She then walked in front to get the brown envelope from Mr. Tiu and and after that, he told Erci that. "Okay Ms. Lee. Find the sum and product of the roots 4x2 +8x-5 =0."

 

*************

"Class 05. . . 06. .. and. . . oh yeah," JJ grinned as soon as she found the Class 07.

When she made her first step inside the room, her eyes widened and her jaws dropped in surprise of what she just saw.