I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

"It's not about the money, money, money

We don't need you money, money, money

We just wanna make the world dance

Forget about the pricetag

 

Ain't about the uhh

ch-ching ch-ching

Ain't about the b-bling b-bling

Wanna make the world dance

Forget about the pricetag"

 

It was Saturday afternoon at Carli's house when her best pals came over and had some fun. Her room was filled with the noise from Dani's iPhone, specifically the PRICETAG, and the HORRIBLE VOICE of Mimi competing with the BEAUTIFUL VOICE of the young singer, Maddi Jane.

 

On her bed was Erci (pronounced as Erchi)  and Jay-J, squatting, and was probably in different worlds.

 

Erci, behind Jay-J, was busy FACEBOOKing using her phone, while the girl in front of her was watching the CATCH UP EPISODES OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 2 in ETC. But with the noise that Dani and Mimi were doing, could she still hear the conversation among Damon, Stefan and Katherine on TV? If she could, well that's quite amusing.

 

"Why is everbody so obsess

Money can't buy us happiness"

 

"Money can't buy us happiness?" said the two-deep-dimpled Young Jay-J, disbelieving. "Pfft!" She then rolled her eyes.

 

Go Mimi was a bit surprised about her reaction, leaving Maddi Jane singing alone.

"It's true. Money can't buy our happiness," she responded, looking at Jay-J.

 

Jay-J slowly looked at her, saying, "Really? I don't believe it." She shook her head.

 

Park Dani had paused the song playing for that one. "Why do you say that Jay-J?" she wondered.

 

"Look," JJ started. "Foods make me happy. And to have foods, I need to buy it. And to buy it, I need MONEY. So, MONEY CAN BUY MY HAPPINESS," she explained, then grinned.

 

She had a point on that, they couldn't deny it. "But not all the time," Dani added.

 

"Yeah. . ." Mimi seconded. "It depends."

 

They couldn't argue with JJ on that thing because she was somewhat right.

There was a moment of silence among them. Only the sound of the TV was filled in the room when Lee Erci suddenly sung in a very out of tune.

 

"VICTIMS OF LOVE"

 

And then that's just it. She giggled in front of her phone.

Everybody's eyes swung to look at her, but then looked away.

Mimi and Dani stood and sat beside JJ, joining her in watching THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

 

The room was dark because of the dark blue curtains that covered the windows in Carli's room, blocking the sunlight. Only the light of the TV Screen was flickering in the room, plus the episode they were watching was exciting and frightening, so it was quite scary inside.

 

"Jeremy is really a cute guy," Dani said in awe as the scene playing was the Jeremy-Bonnie convo.

 

"He looks like the Jake Forester guy in PIRANHA 3D." Mimi stated.

 

"PABO!" Jay-J snapped. "Of course he looks just like him because Jeremy in Vampire Diaries and Jake in Piranha 3D equals STEVEN R. MCQUEEN, heller?"

 

Mimi nodded several times. "Aah. . . I thought they were different guys."

 

They went quiet and focused on the TV. When it was the time for the advertisement, JJ suddenly grasped Mimi's neck and was shaking it.  But her grip wasn't tight so Mimi's not going to be DEAD.

 

"I NEED MY ALLOWANCE BACK IN ORDER FOR ME TO BUY THE COOL SKATEBOARD I SAW IN SPORTS-MART PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick)!" JJ blurted out as she was shaking Mimi's neck. And Mimi on the other hand was acting all SUFFOCATING.  "I WON'T LET ANYBODY BUY IT BEFORE ME, DO YOU GET IT?!" she yelled, and finally let go off her hands.

 

Mimi wrapped her palms around her neck, preventing JJ's next attack if there's  NEXT. "ITS'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR ALLOWANCE'S OFF SO WHY KILL ME?!" she yelled back. "YOU KEEP ON CUTTING CLASSES THAT'S WHY!"

 

JJ was about to say something when the door shut open, revealing Carli in her cute mini skirt, long-sleeved blue top, white knee socks, and white sneakers. Her long straight hair was braid into two and was hanging over her chest.

 

"I'm going guys," she said after grabbing the shoulder bag on the nearest table. HappinesS was drawn on her innocent face and everybody could see that. She shut the door close, but snapped it half-open again after 3 seconds. Looking at Jay-J, she reminded her that, "Please don't burn the house JJ, okay?" she said in her sweetest voice.

 

JJ just rolled her eyes at the thought that she almost made a BIG FIRE in Carli's room. She was playing with the candlelight that time and clumsily placed it near the curtains, and just leave it just like that. She went downstairs to get some foods in the kitchen, but the sight of the FIRE EXTINGUISHER hanging on the wall caught her attention. She got it and was planning to play with it. It was like someone's whispering on her ears that she need the fire extinguisher.

When she opened the door of Carli's room, the fire on the curtains was the first thing she saw. Thank God she brought the FIRE EXTINGUISHER with her or else Carli's house could had been ashes right ago.

It was such a great coincidence and a great luck that she had thought of playing with the fire extinguisher that somewhat helped her  a really HUGE THING.

Starting that day, she never played with candlelights again.

 

Heo Carli smiled and finally closed the door. Her happiness was really different before, compared to the happiness she was feeling since she met NO MINWOO, her boyfriend. This 15-year old girl and this 16-year old boy were going to meet today. She couldn't hide her feeling inside. Seeing her handsome boyfriend already made her smile.

 

Minwoo told her that they're going to meet in the park and that he's going to introduce her to his buddies. She was excited to meet his friends. And she has this kind of feeling that this day was going to be different, that something  unexpected would happen, something that would make the butterfies in her stomach go WILD. She even gets more excited just by thinking about it.

 

As she walked through, the sight of the tall guy under the tree, outside the park, just across her caught her eyes. It was no other than her CUTE AND GORGEOUS boyfriend, NO MINWOO. He was in black pants, long white top under his black hoodie, the cross-pendant necklace hanging on his neck, a single silver cross-earing on his right ear and hands inside his hoodie's pockets. He looks so cool as usual, she thought.

She felt so lucky to have such a PERFECT BOYFRIEND. A boyfriend who's got A BODY OF A BASKETBALL PLAYER, HANDS OF A DRUMMER, FEET OF DANCER, VOICE OF A SINGER and FACE OF AN ANGEL. Who wouldn't feel so GREAT about that FACT?

But him being a TOTAL-CUTIE somehow made her worry. A lot of girls were so into him and she's afraid that by just making a BLINK, he's already taken by someone else.

Just like right now.

As Minwoo  was standing alone outside the park, waiting for her, every girl that passed him fixed her eyes at him and giggled.

And Minwoo, being a nice guy, would just gave his ONE-MILLION-DOLLA-SMILE which would make them completely head-over-heels fall in love with him.

Watching that irratating scene somewhat made her felt like someone's squeezing her heart so tight. But she had to shake it all away and just think that she owns Minwoo.

He's only for her. PERIOD.

 

When Minwoo had finally saw her coming, he approached her wih his ONE-MILLION-DOLLA-SMILE.

 

"I'm sorry I made you wait," she apologized right away with her soft voice.

 

"it's okay. . . you're waiting for so no worries," replied Minwoo, making the butterflies in her stomach unstoppable. He slid his arm around her waist and walked inside the park to where his friends were.

 

As they were walking, Carli couldn't help about telling him how excited she was to meet his friends.

"I'm so excited to meet your friends," she started, smiling.

 

"They're excited to meet you too," said Minwoo. "They will like you. That's for sure," he assured, rumpling her hair.

 

"I hope that's true."

 

"You don't believe me?"

 

"No. . . I do. . . I just can't stop the strong beating of my heart." Aside from being excited, there was another feeling that's duelling inside her. Her heart was beating so fast, and she felt a sudden JITTERS playing in her stomach. She couldn't understand why she was feeling that way. She was. . .NERVOUS? But why? There's no need to be nervous when Minwoo's right by her side because she knew that he's there to protect her, right?

 

"Don't worry. I'll aways stay by your side." He made a smile, the kind of smile that would make every girl feel PROTECTED. Carli smiled back at him. When she looked straight on the way, his assuring smile turned into an evil smirk.

The stong beating of Carli's heart was really bothering her, It's so fast and she could hear the loud thud it was making. She placed her right palm over her chest to feel it. She was starting to worry but she doesn't know why.

 

"Is anything wrong?" asked Minwoo when he noticed that something's bothering his girlfriend. He knew why, but he still had the guts to ask.

 

She had jumped from her thoughts, blinking several times. She looked up and denied, ''Huh? uhh. . . nothing. . ."

 

Minwoo attempted to say something, but was interrupted by the ringing of Carli's phone inside her pretty shoulder bag. She opened her bag, dug her hand inside and got her phone.

It was a message from JJ that reads,

"I'll sleep here tonight :) HAVE FUN!" she smiled as she read it.

 

"It's my bestfriend. She said she'll sleep in our house tonight,'' she told Minwoo as she put her phone back inside her bag. When she dug her hand inside, she had touched something. . .  .. .something like paper. As far as she remembered, she didn't put any folded paper in her bag.

She slowly got it and unfold it, revealing a big picture of her with a text over it.

 

 

 

***********************

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? IS IT OKAY? IT ? WELL, THIS IS JUST THE FIRST CHAPTER... I'LL UPDATE MORE!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :) HEHE...BOOYAH!!!