I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

I'M JUST A KID. . . AND A KID LOVES TO PLAY ^-~

-JAY-J'S POV-

 

"SO HOW'S CARLI?" Minwoo taunted.

 

I went wide-eyed and my heart was starting to throb fast at the same time. Oh no, what a mess! Why did he suddenly ask about her? Does he know about our FRIENDSHIP? This is really a total mess. Should I answer him? If so, what would it be? What would I tell him? I gotta think fast. Really fast.

 

I gulped as the tension stayed still. Okay, I hope this would work out. "That ," I muttered through gritted teeth with matching tight fists. I made my face looked furious. BEcause duh? We're enemies, remember? I wasn't looking at his face. I was avoiding his taunting face. Instead, I was looking in space somewhere on the table, acting all furious after hearing Carli's name.

 

"You didn't tell me you guys are bestfriends," he said. But I knew he was taunting me.

 

"How'd ya know?" I asked him without missing a beat, finally looking at him.

 

"She's my EX. I used to visit her Facebook, watched some photos, etc. Then when I stared at you earlier, I realized that you looked familiar. To make sure, I checked her FB out and witnessed that you're one of her bestfriends," he explained.

 


Oh SHOOT! The FACEBOOK! How dumb could we be? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I scolded myself. "Oh yeah," I tried to remain cool. "We WERE bestfriends. Past tense."

 

"Oh?" HIs eyes narrowed, like he doesn't believe me.

 

"I think the break-up made her insane," I started explaining to him. "I mean, after that, she became a traitor. She's mad at everybody. Like, she also want the people around her to feel what she was feeling. I see how much she loves you. But she's too much. She betrayed me and I still couldn't believe it because I really thought that she's my bestfriend. She ruined my reputation in front of my dad and that's just PUNK!" I my lips and looked down. Feeling the drama. "That's why I wanted her to see us together," I said in a soft, pity voice.

 

Even though I wasn't looking at him, I knew that he was looking at me. Gosh, I never trried being such a DRAMA PRINCESS---no, a DRAMA DORK in front of a person i hardly know. . . and of course, well. . . a CUTE guy. . .   but that's another issue!

I mean, really, I only do this to my family, especially to my dad, and to my friends too.

But HIM, i couldn't even called him a FRIEND!

 

"To make her jealous?" he added.

 

I looked up and reluctantly said, "Uhh. . . well . . . yeah. . . kind of. . . " I made a cheeky, sheepish smile. "EHehhehe. . ."

 

He suddenly bursted a slight laugh, almost a chuckle, as he looked to the other side. Oh yeah, what is so funny?

But hey, that was a slight laugh, but still a laugh! Whoa, this was the first time I saw him laughed. HE hardly even smile, and I think it's pretty surprising seeing him that. Well, he's a human so he probably knows how to laugh. Ehehehe. . . But what's funny?

He was taking some glances at me and I still could see that hidden laugh on his face but he was just holding it. "YAH!" I finally called him, almost angry. "What's funny?"

 

He stared at me for a short second. "I hate the way you laugh," he stated.

 

"What laugh? I didn't laugh."

 

"Oh com'on. You're dangin' annoying laugh earlier." He rolled his eyes.

 

Is he sure? As far as I remembered, I didn't laugh. I winced for a second and thought about earlier.

 

I looked up and reluctantly said, "Uhh. . . well . . . yeah. . . kind of. . . " I made a cheeky, sheepish smile. "EHehhehe. . ."

 

Ahh. . . so he probably thought about my 'Ehehheh'. . .

"It wasn't a laugh!" I argued.

 

"Then what do you call it?" he challenged.

 

"A smile with a sound!"

 

HE just looked at me like as if I was crazy or something. But I really think that it's just a smile with a laugh.

 

"Weirdo" was just all he could say.

 

I grabbed the ketchup on the table so I could put some on my meatballs. But before I could dot it, I was kind of playing with it as I continued talking to this arrogant guy. I was pressing it's bottle playfully as I told him, "It is true!"

 

"Yeah whatever you're disgusting," he rolled his eyes.

 

"What's the big deal about it anyway?"

 

"It's annoying."

 

"Really? Then what do you want me to do?"

 

"GEt out from my sight," he remarked coldly.

 

I had stoped pressing the ketchup bottle for that one. Looking up from the bottle I had in my hand, I just looked at him for a long second. Then did my smile with a sound. "Ehehhehe." Oopsy. Can't help it. Eheheheh.

 

"oh you're doing it again," he drawled in disgust. What is so wrong with my smile?

 

I continued on pressing the bottle of ketchup again. That was when a little accident happened. I lost control that i had pressed the bottle with larger force!

Things started to happen really fast. When I looked at Minwoo, I was surprised. He got ketchup on his face! His eyes were tightly closed and his mouth dropped in surprise while I went wide-eyed and gaping at the sight.

 

"Eep," I squealed guiltily.

 

Making tight fists, he took a deep breath, eyes still closed because the ketchup was still on his pretty face. I know he was trying to hold his anger. Who woulda thunk that it would happen to him? I mean, HOLY JEEZ! WHAT A MESS!

 

_______________

short update.. :(