when heart said love-2

When heart said love

 

Chapter 2
 
When Hae rin opened her eyes, her room was bright with sunlight. Outside in the trees, the birds warbling. She guessed it was late morning. Climbed out of bed, she went to the shower. She shivered a little at the flows of water over her body. 30 minutes later, Hae rin went back to her room. She put on her shorts and a T-shirt, went outside and heading the downstairs.
 
Judging from the silence of the mansion, she heading towards the kitchen. Surprisingly she found Jaejoong leaned against the sink, finishing the glass of milk in his hands.
 
"Good morning, sleepyhead," said her brother. "You're sure up late."
 
"Oppa, why are you still here at this hour?" She glanced at her watch. It was 9 in the morning.
 
Jaejoong put the empty glass in his hands at the sink and walked towards her. "Want some breakfast? Pancakes, maybe?" He leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.
 
"Escape from work, huh? Wait till father knew this."
 
"Geez! I have a meeting this afternoon so I don't have to go to work. Father orders it." He said, pouted.
 
"Really?" She tried to touch his hands, but quickly he turned back. "Oppa.." She let out a smile as she turned him, facing her. "I am sorry."
He chuckled a little.
 
-
 
"I'm going now." Hae rin shouted as she stepped outside the mansion. Couples of time she bowed along her way to the gate though the workers didn't noticed it. "What are they working on, adjusshi?" Hae rin asked the security guard as she approached the gate.
 
"Oh, Mr. Kim asks for a fountain to be build." He replied, opened the gate for her. "Going to college, miss?"
 
"Yes," She said. "Returning some paper works." She bids him a goodbye as she stepped outside. Hae rin quickly set off down the road. The sun beat down on the top her head, giving her a heat in the cool wind.
 
Hae rin was relieved as she reached the bus stand. A dozen of people climbed on the bus, leaving the bus stand empty. She sat on one of the bench and checked on her watch. It was 10.29 in the morning. He will be here by any seconds, thought Hae rin.
 
Hae rin startled by her phone ring tone. She looked down, an incoming call from Jaejoong.
 
"Where are you now?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"Why? At the bus stands just around the corner." She replied.
 
"Want to ride with me? I-"
 
"No!" She raises her voice as she saw a familiar car approaching her direction.
 
"Hae rin-ah, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked, curious at her voice change.
 
"Yes," She said, reaching her bag pack and walked slowly towards the car, stopped in front of her. "My friend just arrives. It‘s okay."
 
"Oh, okay.." He a bit disappointed. "Oh! I got a message from father just now. He wants you to come to the office in the afternoon."
 
She stopped in front of the passenger door. "Did he say why?"
 
"No," Jaejoong replied. "You want me to pick you up?"
 
"No need. You got a meeting this afternoon, remember? Oh, okay. I have to go. Bye." She hung up before her brother could say anything.
 
She opened the passenger door, and stepped inside. At the driver seat, her boyfriend, Seung hyun, leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Miss me?" She pulled him away a little. "Let's go."
 
-
 
"Chae rin-ah!" Hae rin shouted as she spot her best friend on her way to the hall. Chae rin turned, finding the voice, her best friend walking slowly towards her, hand by hand with her boyfriend, Choi Seung hyun.
 
"Hey, guys." Chae rin let out smile as Hae rin pulled her for a hug.
 
"I thought you gonna escape like last time." Seung hyun joked.
 
"Yah oppa!" Hae rin hit her boyfriend's arms. "Stop influencing her mind. You know she already missed a lot of classes last years."
 
"I want to but Mrs. Shi saw me." Chae rin replied.
 
"Chae rin!" Hae rin looked up and saw a smirk at her friend's face.
 
"Don't worry, Ms. Hae rin. I won't dare." Both her boyfriend and best friend laughed seeing Hae rin pouted like a 6 year-old kid, angry at her parents.
 
“RINGG!! RINGG!!”
 
"I think that's my clue." Seung hyun said. "See you later." He pulled her closer for a hug. It was really heartbreaking seeing Hae rin in Seunghyun's arms.
 
She envious her best friend.
 
Why? She got everything that Hae rin had - looks, family, and wealth. Except...the heart of Choi Seung hyun..The one that had taken her heart 3 and a half years ago.
 
"Take care of my girl, Chae rin!" Seung hyun shouted. All Chae rin could do was smiled.
 
-
 
Out in the hallway, she looked at her watch. She was an hour late for her date. Quickly she went to the lobby. Perhaps he still waiting, thought Hae rin. Just as she expected, her boyfriend was standing near the receptionist's desk. She walked slowly behind him and startled him, made Seung hyun jumped a little.
 
Seeing the pouted expression her boyfriend made, Hae rin leaned closer and hugged him. "I am sorry."
 
He moved her away, and then slowly walked, leaving her. "Oppa…” Ignoring her calls, he fastens his pace. His girlfriend stopped calling his name as he reached the gate. Why is she stop? Maybe I should stop now. No! I can't let her win again, Seung hyun told himself as he continued walking towards the parking lot.
 
Reaching his keys in his left pocket, Seung hyun unlocked his car. Before he could reach the door handle, someone grabbed his hands from behind. Hae rin was standing just a few inches from him. He could see tears in her eyes. Oh no! Is she crying? Seung hyun wanted to brush the tears off her face, but his pride stops him.
 
"I‘m sorry…” She said, tried to hide her sob.
 
Couldn't hold his feeling anymore, Seunghyun pulled her into his chest. "Don't cry…” He said as he patted her head. "I am the one should apologize. I am such a pabo." He cupped her face, brushed the trace of tears in her face. "Forgive me."
 
"It's my fault, I am-" He silent her with a kiss. He moved in closer, deeping the kiss.
 
"Hae rin!"
 
 
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Annyong...the 2nd chap are finish. I'll update soon...enjoy smiley