When heart said love-9

When heart said love

 

Chapter 9 (part 2)
 
 
Hae rin shut the book and put it on the bed. She didn’t want to read any more. She need fresh air to clear her mind about what happened yesterday. Hae rin stood and went to the small porch beside her bedroom. She looked over the view of the front garden; sheltered by the hedges all around made it a superb spot to sit out or enjoy lunch outside if the weather was nice. Suddenly, she needed to get away from the house. She felt like she was suffocating there.
 
Hae rin grabbed her sweater and walked out of her room. She went to the front porch and called out to her grandfather. “I’m going for a walk!”
 
“Have fun!” her grandfather yelled from the backyard.
 
Hae rin crossed the lawn quickly and set off dwon the road. The sun beat down on top of her head. The droning sound of some insect filled the air like a monotonous, pulsing soundtrack. She was relieved when she reached the end of the village. The father she got from the house, the more she relaxed. She felt loosen in her chest, like a knot unwinding.
 
-
 
I need to get out from here, thought Seunghyun. Taking care of a few of country boys really made him sleepless. Suddenly, a rocket paper fell on his desk. He heard grasp from his student as he grabbed the rocket paper.
 
“Who does this belong to?”asked Seunghyun.
 
Silent. He stood and walked in front of his class, holding the rocket paper in his right hands.
 
“I ask, ‘who does this belong to?’” Seunghyun repeated his words.
 
Again no answer. He let out a sigh. “Okay then. Since it didn’t belong to anyone, let’s start our class from the beginning.” said Seunghyun.
 
He didn’t want to make another big deal out of it. He got his notes out and wrote something on the blackboard.
 
“Seonsaengnim!”
 
Seunghyun turned around. A boys sat at the back of the class raised his arm.
 
“What?” asked Seunghyun, annoyed.
 
“Teach us how to flirt with girls.”
 
Seunghyun dropped his notes on the floor, hearing the statement. “Y-you say what?”
 
“Oh! Come on!” the boy continued. “Seonsaengnim look like a playboy. We’re sure you can teach us some moves, right class?”
 
The rest of the students shouted ‘yes’. Seunghyun picked up his notes and put them on his desk. “What do you boys know about girls anyway?” Seunghyun mumbled to himself.
 
“They are pretty, shy and delicious for sure.” exclaimed the other boy, seated in front of the class, giggled at the end of his sentences. The rest of the student joined a second later.
 
“How about girls in Seoul, seonsaengnim? Are they ‘delicious’ as the country girls?” another student butts in.
 
“I’m pretty sure they are much ‘delicious’.” the other continued.
 
“Yah!” Seunghyun raised his voice. This boys need to be teach some lesson. “First lesson, don’t ever say that words again! Ever again! Especially in front of the girls. Second, you boys are still young and shouldn’t be thinking about those erted stuff. Third, woman I mean girls like their namja to be smarter than they are. And lastly, respect them.”
 
“Seongsaengnim, do you have nojachingu?”
 
-
 
As she walked, Hae rin started to notice things around her. She jerked as she spotted toad just a few inches from where she standing. They were brown in colour. It reminded her of Seunghyun. He always scared her when they walked at the park. I wander what is he doing right now.
Hae rin continued explored the village. When she came to a mailbox marked Geom, she paused. The sign of a stream which she always visited every time she went back to her hometown was missing. Probably someone put it away since it is isolated place. She continued her steps and reached a path to the small cottage near the stream. Did someone live there?
 
Hae rin ignored her concerns and walked towards the stream. She smiled when she saw a large, mossy boulder jutted up like an island in the middle of the stream. It’s still here, thought Hae rin. She went to the water’s edge and stepped out onto a dry rock on the surface. With light hops, she skipped from rock to rock in the stream until she reached the boulder.
 
She settled onto the mossy bench. Leaning her back against the cool stone. Sunlight filtered through the leaves of the tress overhead, dappling her legs.
 
-
 
If I knew this would come, I will never agree in the first place, Seunghyun mumbled as he rode the bicycle towards his cottage. Reaching the cottage, he parked the bicycle to its place and climbed up to the conservatory porch. Seunghyun went up to his room at the first floor. He took a short shower and dried himself afterward. He looked over to the window and saw a glimpse of a woman, sitting at the large boulder at the stream. Reaching his t-shirt, Seunghyun walked out of his rooma dn heading downstair.
 
He closed the front door and walked to the bicycle. Let’s just walk, Seunghyun said to himself. He put the bicycle back to its place and started to walked towards the stream. As he reached the stream, Seunghyun saw a woman with her back facing him; sat on the mossy bench. He went to the boulder to take a closer look.
 
-
 
Listening to the water, Hae rin didn’t noticed someone was behind her. Suddenly a small water splash startled her. This must be another erted guy. When they gonna leave me alone? Hae rin sliently mumbled. “Go away.” she simply said.
 
Another splash of water. Are they deaf? Can’t they see that I’m in the middle of my leisure time. Hae rin closed her eyes as she heard another splashing sounds. I wish Seunghyun is here.
 
“Are you really that mad at me?”
 
Hae rin opened her eyes when she heard the voice. Why is it sound familiar? She stood and turned around, found Seunghyun was standing in front of her. She couldn’t believed her wish became reality.
 
“Why are you staring at me like that?” added Seunghyun.
 
Hae rin got closer and held out her hands to his face. Seunghyun confused with her action. Then suddenly she bited his nose.
 
“Yah! What was that for?”
 
“Seunghun oppa!” Hae rin pulled him into a hug.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
hehe finally Hae rin Seunghyun time smiley