When heart said love-6

When heart said love

 

Chapter 6
 
Taeyang let out heavy sigh. Even the sound of the wave didn’t help him. The way she talked about the guy that she claimed as her boyfriend kept playing on his mind.
 
“W-who is he?” Taeyang tried to hide his dissappointment.
 
“Just a normal guy like you, Taeyang-sshi. But to me, he’s special. I met him during my first year in college and he was on his third year.” Hae rin explained.
 
“So he’s your sunbae. He must be lucky to have you.”
 
Hae rin smiled. “I never thought he’ll be the one that stole my heart.”
 
“Why is that?”
 
“Though he’s nice, caring and helpful sunbae, he’s also very annoying one. And that’s what make me fall for him.”
 
His fists clinged as he remembered how happy Hae rin was. Taeyang shouted as loud as he can. A few people resting not far away from him, staring at him. Taeyang didn’t care about the comments he heard, as he continued to scream.
 
After a while, he able to calm himself down. While listening to the waves, Taeyang looked up at the sky. His jealousy overcome him as he saw the moon shined the night with its light accompany by the stars beside it. A car approached him as he enjoyed the moonlight. Taeyang smiled as he saw the familiar figure came out from the car.
 
“Hyung.” Taeyang greeted his friend.
 
“You look awful.” Was all the reply he got.
 
Taeyang chuckled. Then both of them laying on beach while enjoyed the moonlight.
 
“Hyung, did you ever fall in love?” asked Taeyang.
 
“Why are you so mushy tonight?”
 
At first Taeyang was hesitated to answer but then he let out the burden on his chest. An hour later, the reply he got was only a sigh.
 
“That’s what woman are. Unpredictable and complicated.”
 
“I second that, hyung.”
 
“So what are you gonna do next?”
 
“I can’t do anything. She’s happy with him and that’s all matter to me.”
 
His friend gave him ‘are-you-crazy-or-what’ stare.
 
“Yah! Don’t you get the hint from her story?”
 
“What?”
 
“Pabo! That guy didn’t trust her.”
 
“Hyung, are you suggesting that I.. Oh no! You know me well that I won’t do that.”
 
“You didn’t even tell her about your feeling. And now you just give up like that?”
 
Taeyang ignored his friend. He got up and started walked towards the shore. The small waves washed his feet as he walked along the shore. He turned around as he felt a hand tapping his right shoulder.
 
“I’m sorry. Forget that I ever mention that to you.”
 
“Hyung, why can’t I be just like you?”
 
“That’s because there is only one Top in this world.”
 
-
 
The smell of toast and hot coco brightened his mood as he reached the kitchen.
 
“I thought you gonna sleep in today.” greeted Mrs. Dong ast the sight of her son moving towards the table.
 
“Mianhae, mom. Next time I won’t stay up late.” ensured Taeyang as he reached one of the hot toast.
 
“Where is your manner, Dong Yong bae!” exclaimed Mrs. Dong.
 
Taeyang smiled and put the toast back to the plate. A minute later, Mr. Dong entered the room. He smirked at the sight of his son who trying to grab the toast once his wife turned towards the sinks. Slowly he approached the table and reached one of the toast and gave it to his son.
 
“Thanks, dad.” Taeyang said in low tone.
 
As Mrs. Dong turned back, her husband and his son were eating the toast.
 
“Yeobo!” Mrs. Dong raised her voice. “Like father like son.”
 
Both father and son just smiled as they continued finishing their toast. Mrs. Dong hand over a glass of hot coco to her husband and her son. She sat next to her husband and took a sip of her drink.
 
“So how’s the date last night?” asked Mr. Dong.
 
“It’s not a date.” Taeyang tried to avoid the conversation.
 
Both of his parents looked at each other.
 
“Something happened isn’t it? Is that why you come home late last night?” asked Mrs. Dong.
 
Taeyang took another sips of his drink. “Nothing happened last night, mom.”
 
“Then why are you look so depress?” asked Mrs. Dong again.
 
“I am not! Last night it wasn’t a date cause we still trying to get to know each other.” Taeyang burst out.
 
Mr. Dong chuckled. “I didn’t know that my son was shy towards woman.”
 
“I’m gald that he is. Ar least he isn’t like his father who can’t stand a sight of pretty lady.” Mrs. Dong defended her son.
 
“Yeobo, you know that you’re the only one.” denied Mr. Dong.
 
The only thing Taeyang could do was smiled. Deep inside his heart, he really envy his father who won his mother. If only I show my feeling sooner, perhaps I would be like them, thought Taeyang.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
another chapter Yay!!!! =D mian..it's only a short one.