When heart said love-7(part2)

When heart said love

 

Okay~ here the 2nd part of Chap 7..finally *sigh*
 
 
Taeyang held the photo of Hae rin. He had sat there for almost an hour, staring at the girl captured his heart. Finally he stood it up on his office desk, went over to the phone and dialled his mother’s number.
 
“Yeoboseyo?” Mrs. Dong’s voice echoed through the phone.
 
“Omma, it’s Taeyang.”
 
“Oh, Taeyang-ah. What’s the matter? Did you forget something again?”
 
“Omma, I’m not that forgetful.” said Taeyang.
 
“So what is it?” asked Mrs. Dong, tried to hold her laugh.
 
“D-do you have…errrr…” Taeyang hesitated.
 
“What are you trying to say?”
 
“Do you have…Hae..No! I mean Mr. Kim’s number..”
 
Taeyang blushed when he heard small laugh through the phone. “It’s fine. Just forget that I ever ask.”
 
“Wait! Do you want the number or not?”
 
“You have it, omma?”
 
“Of course. Here it’s…”
 
Taeyang wrote the number on his work paper and thanked his mother before he hanged up. He dialled the number but no answer. He tried again and again. After the fifth time, someone answered his call.
 
“Yeoboseyo?”
 
“At last!”
 
“Bwoh?”
 
“Nothing. Can I speak to Ms. Hae rin, please?”
 
"I'm sorry. she went to hospital a few minutes ago."
 
"Bwoh? Wae?"
 
"She had a little accident. Do you want to leave a message for agasshi?"
 
"Which hospital she go to?"
 
"I'm not sure. Jaejoong-ssi was with her."
 
"Do you have Jaejoong's number then?"
 
"Who is this again?"
 
"Just give me the number."
 
"Sorry, Sir. I can't give my employer's number to stranger."
 
Taeyang hanged up. He sat down at his desk and tried to work, but his eyes kept stealing over to that photo. Finally he packed his briefcase and went to his secretary's office.
 
"Ms. Shin, please cancel all my appointment today." explained Taeyang, then ran towards the elevator.
 
"Wait. Sir, where are you going? You have an important meeting this afternoon." Ms. Shin ran towards her boss. "Sir, please. Mr. Dong will be mad at me if you aren't present."
 
"Ms. Shin, I have to go. It's the matter of life and death."
 
"But sir-"
 
Taeyang entered the elevator and leave his secretary blanked. Ms. Shin didn't know what to do. Then she went to her office and dialed a number.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Mrs. Dong."
 
-
 
Taeyang looked up ahead nervously as he drove. The pouring rain prevent him from getting a clear vision. Damn! Why does it have to be rain? Headed north, Taeyang had passed the theme park near Hae rin's house. As he had exited the Deom Intersection, Taeyang turned left and entered the highway. a few minutes late, he arrived at the Kim mansion. Quickly he climbed out of his car and walked to the porch. He rang the bell a couple times, then the front door opened. The headmaid, Mrs. Song greeted him.
 
"Taeyang-ssi. What bring you here?"
 
"Mrs. Song, where is Hae rin?"
 
"She went to hospital-"
 
"I knew that. Just tell me which hospital she's at?" butts Taeyang.
 
"Oh. Jaejoong-ssi brought her to his friend's clinic. If i'm not mistaken it was Homin something.."
 
"Is it Homin's SM Clinic?"
 
"Yeah, that's the one."
 
"Thank you, Mrs. Song." said Taeyang as he ran to his car, and drove it out of the mansion; heading his destination.
 
-
 
"I think that will be okay. Rest for a week or so, then your legs will be fine like none of this ever happened." explained Dr. Changmin when his nurse done with the bandage on Hae rin's legs.
 
"Are you sure about that, Changmin-ah?" asked Jaejoong.
 
"Don't worry, hyung. She'll be fine. It's just a small accident. Nothing harmful." asnwered Changmin, wrote something for his nurse.
 
"Do you hear that, oppa? I'm nothing dying." mocked Hae rin.
 
"What if I didn't bring you here? It could be affected or-"
 
"But it didn't, right? Pabo!" added Hae rin.
 
"Yah! Watch your words." exclaimed Jaejoong.
 
"Aish!! Will you two grow up already?" Changmin butts in. "Why do you two have to fight everytime you in front of me?"
 
Both Jaejoong and Hae rin chuckled. Though Changmin was younger but he always acted as if he was the adult when Jaejoong and Hae rin fighted either mental or physical [A/N: Yup! Physical. Just wait ; )]
 
"He started it!" "She started it!" Both the latter said at the sametime.
 
"Whatever!" Was all Changmin said.
 
Then his nurse came back to the room with Hae rin's medicine. She gave it to Changmin and went back to her desk. Changmin hand over the medicine to Hae rin.
 
"This are your medicine. Two times per day after meal. And FINISH IT!" Changmin emphasised his last sentences.
 
"Shiro!" said Hae rin.
 
"Yah! Don't make me force you, noona." added Changmin.
 
"Shiro! Na shiro!" repeated Hae rin, and hide her face with the pillow.
 
Jaejoong took the medicine from Changmin's hand. "I'll make sure she EAT it ALL."
 
Both Changmin and Jaejoong laughed when Hae rin mumbled behind the pillow. Then a sudden sound from the door startled all three of them. Stood in front of the door, with his wet clothes; Taeyang was panted as he looked at the shocked faces in front of him.
 
"Taeyang-ssi?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Finally, it's done!!! Yay!! *clapping* Hurray, yoo rin!! I hope readers enjoy it and please comments.. and subcribes.. I'll be posting more tomorrow.. Annyong~~ *close the desk lamp and sleep* snooze snooze snooze