When heart said love-10

When heart said love

Horray! I'm back~~~~ :D enjoy reading......

 

 

Chapter 10 (part 2)

 

Hae rin opened her eyes. The room was dim, shadowy. She shifted her body slowly and found herself lied on the bed. She could feel the pain on her right leg when she tried to rise up.

“You shouldn’t move so much.”

Hae rin glanced up and seeing Seunghyun standing at the door. He wore a white button-down shirt and a pair of chino pants.

“You need to rest more,” said Seunghyun as he approached her.

“What time is it?”

“Hae rin..”

“It’s dark already. Harabeoji must be worry by now.” Hae rin muttered as she scanned the room.

“Hae rin, it’s okay. I called and told him that you’ll be staying here tonight.”

“That’s not possible. Harabeoji won’t let me oversleep here knowing a man will be in the same roof.”

“Of course. I didn’t told him that only the two of us here,” Seunhyun turned and walked towards the window.

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, I asked one of my students pretending to be your friend and make a call. Easy and clean, right?”

Hae rin stared at him as he walked back towards her.

Seunghyun froze. “I… um. It’s just that… I wanted to spend time alone with you.”

Good one, Hae rin silently grumbled. Very convincing.

“Should I turn on the warmer?”

“Ahh.. I’m not sure heat vs heat will make the situation cooler,” said Hae rin sarcastically.

No, no, no. Seunghyun thought. Not that tone. How am I going to swing her mood now?

“You’re better hurry,” Hae rin lifted a pillow behind her. “Or it’ll reach you before you know it coming.”

Seunghyun rose both of his hands at par to his shoulder. “Okay, just throw it at me. I won’t be crying like a baby like you did.”

Hae rin raised one eyebrow. “Hey! I wasn’t crying like a baby.”

 “Oh ya?”

“It was painful so yeah I cried.”

Seunghyun smiled. “Right, crying like a baby you’re.”

Hae rin gripped her hands together beneath the blanket. “I… I…”

Seunghyun smirked and walked towards left side of the bed. He sat beside her and put a cold pack on Hae rin’s forehead.

“How does that felt?”

“It’s okay.”

Hae rin didn’t know what she felt. Ever since the fight a month ago she’d had this weird feeling her relationship with Seunghyun as if walking on clear gel. Everything looked normal on one level, but on another, it was all completely strange.

Her emotions swung up and down like a see-saw. One side she wanted to break through and make everything normal again between her and Seunghyun. The other side, she felt as if all her energy had been out of her by demands of her father, opposition from Jaejoong and… him. Yes, it’s Taeyang that concerned her. Why all of sudden he enter her life?

“Hello!”

A voice woke her to reality.

“Did you hear what I’m saying?” asked Seunghyun.

“W-what? Did you say something?”

“Didn’t you hear i..” Seunghyun winced, aware that this wasn’t time to play. “Hey, are you okay? Is there something been bothering you?”

“No, I’m okay.” denied Hae rin.

“O-okay. Because I’m going to ask something now. Are you okay with that?”

Hae rin smiled and nodded slowly. Seunghyun held her hands. He looked serious. It’s been a while since she last saw him in this state.

“I.. I.. I’m sorry.”

Hae rin looked confused.

“I had been fool this all time. To have you, Kim Hae rin as my lover is a great blessing. You brought laughter, success, fun, anger, and especially love into my boring and pathetic life.” Seunghyun paused and looked into Hae rin’s eyes. “How can I ever pay for what you done? I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry for having doubt on our relationship.. on your love-“

“Seunghyun.. I love you and always will.” Hae rin cut him. “I’m sorry too. I know how hard it must be to believe that Jaejoong’s behavior towards me just family concerns. Believe me, it’s hard for me too at first.”

Seunghyun smiled.

“So..now we’re-“

A peck landed on her lips. “Of course, we’re officially lover again.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Now I'am back, I'll be posting a chapter once a week. Thanks for your supports :)