When heart said love-9

When heart said love

 

Chapter 9 (part 1)
 
He drove his car into a narrow lane and stopped when he reached the address. He couldn’t believe the image in front of him. He still remembered what Mrs. Song told him about the accomodation provided for him. He had pictured a small cottage; broken slats front porch and forest of tall trees pressed up close behind the cottage. This cottage was nothing like that. It was the cozy cottage he ever saw even much cozy than the one near the Seoul.
 
“You must be Mrs. Song’s student.”
 
Seunghyun brought back to reality as he heard the voice. A middle age woman was standing next to him, facing the cottage.
 
“Y-yes.” said Seunghyun.
 
“Come on in.” said the woman.
 
Seunghyun followed her. They walked down the front path to the front door, there is a small conservatory porch with tiled floor and reclining garden chairs and coffee table. Then they entered the main door to the living room of classic traditional build cottage. The seating made of a small knee-height table and two cosy cottage-style chairs. Inglenook fireplace set off near the window. Is this a cottage or a house, thought Seunghyun.
 
“Here is the dining room.” said the woman as they entered the old fashioned latch door. “At the end of this room is the kitchen.” added the woman.
 
Seunghyun moved to the end of the dining room and found a large larder, well stocked with korea and glasswear. The kitchen untis and drawers had plenty of curlery and untensils. There were worktops and a stainless sink and an electric cooker plus an electric toaster and kettle as well as a fridge and microwave.
 
“Nice.” Was all Seunghyun could say.
 
The woman smiled and continued the tour. They reached the first floor landing through the fairly steep staircase. They turned left and entered the first bedroom. It had a double bed and two children’s bunk beds as well as wardrobe, chest of drawers and small dressing table. While the second bedroom had twin beds, dressing table, warerobe and wash basin. There was also a night store heater in every room in the house and a colour television and DVD player and shelves with books.
 
“I guess that’s all. If you need anything, there is a phone book at the first bedroom’s dressing table and a telephone at the dining room.” said the woman as she moved towards the door.
 
“Wait!”
 
“Is there anything else?” asked the woman.
 
“Are you sure this is the right cottage. It’s more like a house to me than a cottage.” said Seunghyun.
 
The woman let out small laugh. “This is must be your first time in a countryside, isn’t it?”
 
Seunghyun shyly nodded.
 
“Well, the cottage here are pretty much the same as apartments in Seoul. Our hometown had been cities tourists attraction for quite a while now. It isn’t suprising that the accomodation are cozy than usual.” explained the woman.
 
Seunghyun nodded. “So am I gonna live here alone? By myself?”
 
“Of course. Unless you like to share it with the other which I‘m not quite recommend it.” answered the woman.
 
“Oh, okay then.” Seunghyun nodded again. “Thank you …..”
 
“Mrs. Na.”
 
“Thank you, Mrs. Na.” Seunghyun thanked her as he walked her to the conservatory porch.
 
Seunghyun let out a heavy sigh. I wish you are here with me, Hae rin.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
First part of Chap 9. Will update the second part late tonight.. enjoy heart Yoo rin