When heart said love-7

When heart said love

 

Chapter 7 (part 1)
 

September 10,

Dearest friend,

It had been a while since the last time I tell you about my story, dear friend. Chuseok is around the corner. Since father was busy as usual, only Jae oppa and me will be visiting harabeoji this year..again. Jae oppa had been treats me cold lately. Maybe he still dissappoint at me as I refuse to give up my feelings for Seunghyun. Why no one in this family like him? I know that hie’s a bit rude but we love each other.

I really love him and my family. I can’t live without any of them. What should I do then?

 
Hae rin closed her diary when there was a knock on her door. Her brother entered the room and closed the door behind him.
 
“Did I disturb you?” asked Jaejoong.
 
Hae rin shook her head. Jaejoong walked towards her and sat at the edge of the bed.
 
“Hae rin-ah, I’ll be leaving tomorrow.”
 
Hae rin was shocked by Jaejoong’s statement. She stood and approached him.
 
“What did you mean by leaving?” Hae rin raised her voice.
 
“Something comes up, Hae rin-ah.” Was all the reply she got.
 
“Oppa! Chuseok is around the corner. How could you let me celebrate it alone by myself?” Hae rin added as tears threathen to fall. “Did father ask you to do that?”
 
“Of course not. He won’t make you celebrate chuseok alone. It’s just-”
 
“Then why did you want to leave?” cuts Hae rin.
 
Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh. Should I tell you that I can’t bare another day with you as my sister?
 
“Oppa..I know that you disappoint at me about him. But can’t you understand my feelings?”
 
Yes! You disappoint me, Hae rin-ah. But the fact that I can’t never express my feelings for you disappoint me even more.
 
“Please don’t leave me.”
 
“Hae rin-ah..” Now Jaejoong and Hae rin were facing each other. He wiped the tears off as it began to wash her make up. “It’s just a few days. I’ll be back soon. Please don’t cry. It broke my heart seeing you in this situation.”
 
“Then don’t go!”
 
“I had to!”
 
“Fine!”
 
Hae rin stood and leave the room. How could he do this to me? Did I hurt him that much? thought Hae rin as she reached the porch outside her bedroom.
 
“Hae rin-ah..I-” Jaejoong stopped when Hae rin turned, and now facing him.
 
“Did I hurt you that much, oppa?”
 
He felt his heart broke into pieces hearing that question.
 
“I did, didn’t I?” Hae rin asked again. “Then just leave. Perhaps then you will forgive me. Mianhae..I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
 
Before Jaejoong could stop her, Hae rin ran towards the bathroom and locked herself in. Jaejoong tried to persuade her to open it, afraid that she will do something stupid.
 
“Hae rin-ah, open the door. Please..”
 
“Kim Hae rin! Open the door right now!!” Jaejoong tried again when he didn’t hear anything even sob inside the bathroom.
 
He ran outside the room, heading the main office on the left side of the floor. He grabbed the key to Hae rin’s room, then ran back as fast as he could.
 
“Hae rin, answer me please!” again he tried to persuade her as he searched which one was the key to the bathroom.
 
“Damn it!! Hae rin!” cried Jaejoong as the keys falls from his hands.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
since the previous chapter was short, i decided to post another one..well only 3/4 of it.. next week will be the next part of chapter 7 with another 4 chapters...since i'll be busy with my study i'll post 4 and a half chapters next week... Enjoy ^^ don't forget to comment if you see any error in my writing...annyong~~~~