When heart said love-8

When heart said love

 

Here the other chapter~~~ I'm soryy for not updating 'Hae rin Seung hyun" scenes. I was too carried away by Jaejoong and Taeyang. So from now onwards, the love bird story began... enjoy :D
 
Chapter 8
 
A few hours later, Taeyang sat on the sofa, in front of the fireplace and sipped on a hot chocolate Hae rin made for him. He was barefoot, his shoes next to him. Holding the hot cup to her forehead; tried to warm himself up.
 
“Are the fire not warm enough?”
 
Taeyang turned and Hae rin was stood a few feet from him with thick feather coat in her hands. She stepped closer and held out the coat to Taeyang.
 
“This should keep you warm.” said Hae rin.
 
“Thank you.” Taeyang took the coat and pulled it to his body. It worked perfectly as Hae rin said.
 
Hae rin sat next to him and held out her hand in front of the fireplace. Watching her was really becoming Taeyang’s habits as he couldn’t control his action when Hae rin was beside him.
 
“You shouldn’t burge into rain next time. It could affect your health.” said Hae rin.
 
“I was worry when I heard you-”
 
“Why should you?” asked Hae rin.
 
His heart stopped for a few seconds. How could you ask me that? Of course, I am worry. I like you so much, Taeyang said silently. Hae rin turned and saw a disappointment on Taeyang’s face.
 
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. It’s just burst out. Sorry.” Hae rin apologized.
 
“It’s okay.” Taeyang smiled.
 
He stood and held the coat to Hae rin. “I think I should be going. I have a meeting this afternoon.”
 
Hae rin took the coat. “Are you sure? It still rain out there.”
 
Taeyang put down the cup in his hands on one of the small desk near the fireplace. “It’s okay. I can drive.”
 
Hae rin sent him to the front porch and saw him drove off, vanished from her sight. She let out a heavy sigh. You should keep your mouth shut, Hae rin! She complained to herself.
 
“What’s with the sigh?” Jaejoong appeared from nowhere.
 
“Oppa! You scare me!” said Hae rin, rubbed her chest.
 
“Did I? Mian, Hae rin-ah.” Jaejoong acted cute.
 
“Stop that. It’s too extreme if oppa act cute.”
 
“Jongmal?” Jaejoong asked childishly.
 
“Yah! Stop!”
 
-
 
“Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice, Seunghyun-ssi.”
 
“It’s okay, Song Seonsaengnim.”
 
“You mentioned over the phone that you had something to ask me. May I know what is it?” Seunghyun started the conversation.
 
“Actually I want to ask a favour. Do you remember the school that I talk about last time?”
 
“Yes, I still remember it. One of the teacher was Song seonsaengnim‘s friend.”
 
“Since the school was build, I always went there to help my friend. Due to circumstances, I can’t do that this year. That’s why I ask you to come here.” Mrs. Song took a sip of her coffee. “If you not busy, could you replace me for few months?”
 
“Song seonsaengnim, you know that I don’t do well in my study.”
 
“Come on, Seunghyun-ssi. We both now you scored more than what the other seonsaengnim expected.”
 
“Well…”
 
“Do you know that my hometown is similar to Hae rin-ssi? I heard from Chae rin that she’ll spend her semester break there with her brother and her wue haraboeji.” persuaded Mrs. Song.
 
“What does that have to do with me, Song seonsaengnim?” Seunghyun tried to deny his intimate relationship with Hae rin.
 
Mrs. Song chuckled hearing what Seunghyun said. “Okay, then. If you are busy, I won’t force you. Maybe I should ask the other student of mine. Who would that be?” Mrs. Song tried her best to look serious. “Ah! I’m sure Kim Hyun Joong will be glad if I ask his favour.”
 
Seunghyun’s eyes about to pop out when he heard his enemy’s name. There is no way I gonna let that ert come near my Hae rin, Seunghyun told
himself.
 
“Okay! Consider it done. I’ll on my way there this afternoon.” said Seunghyun.
 
He stood up and bowed to his seonsangnim before he disappeared. Mrs. Song smiled at Seunghyun’s action. She knew, in fact, the whole college knew his relationship with Hae rin. Afterall they were the well known love bird in this college.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
it's a short one since this is the last chapter for Taeyang's roles. Plus Jaejoong too. Well stay tune next week as the love bird coming on the screen~~~ Annyong..heart yoo rin