When heart said love-3

When heart said love

 

"Hae rin!
 
Both Hae rin and Seung hyun turned to find the voice's owner. She dropped as she saw her brother, standing in front of them. He looked shocked, angry and disappointed at the same time
.
She stepped away from her boyfriend. Seung hyun turned his gaze, back and forth, from Hae rin to Jaejoong. Who is this guy? Before he could ask, Jaejoong gripped Hae rin's right hands. "Let's go!"
 
"Hey!" Seung hyun broke the grip. "Don't you dare touching her!"
 
The men were about a foot apart when Jaejoong lunged forward and punched Seung hyun at the jaw.
 
“You bastard,” Jaejoong shouted. “YOU stay away from her!”
 
"Seung hyun-ah!" Hae rin cried as Seung hyun fall back from the blow, blood coming from his mouth. Before she could help him, Jaejoong pulled her away.
 
"Hae rin!" Seung hyun tried to stand up. "Let her go! You-"
 
Jaejoong's fist just inches from her face as she stepped in front of Seung hyun before he could hit him again. "Please, don’t hurt him." Hae rin pleaded. Jaejoong pulled his hands back as he saw her eyes watering. "Let's go!"
 
"Hae rin-ah..."
 
Hae rin stopped for a moment. Then, continued as she felt Jaejoong's grips tighten. Seung hyun was angry. Not from the blow he received but from watching his girlfriend leaving him with another man.
 
"It’s your own fault," Chae rin appeared from nowhere. “He won’t hurt you if you just let her go.”
 
"Do you know him?"
 
Chae rin let out a sigh. "His name is Jaejoong, Hae rin's brother."
 
“Since when?”
 
-
 
Jaejoong pulled his car into the driveway and stopped in front of the HR Companies building. “Who is he?”
 
Hae rin knew, soon or later, somebody in her family will find out about her relationship with Seung hyun.
 
“Don’t make me repeat myself, Hae rin.”
 
“H-He’s my boyfriend.” Jaejoong felt his heart skip a beat hearing that.
 
“Jae oppa, please keep this from father.” Hae rin beg.
 
“I’m sure father will be happy to hear that his little girl has a special friend.”
 
“Please, Jae.”
 
“Hae rin-ah, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked as he reached her shivering hands.
 
“Promise me that oppa wouldn’t get mad at me and support whatever decision Hae rin made?”
 
“I promise.”
 
Hae rin took a deep breath. “His name is Choi Seung hyun.”
 
“Bowh?!” He drops her hands. “The same Choi Seung hyun that… Why Hae rin?! Father told you to stay away from him!”
 
“I love him.”
 
“Love? How could you love someone that takes advantage on you!”
 
“He didn’t. It’s all misunderstanding. He-”
 
“Enough!” Jaejoong got out of the car, and slammed the door behind him. Hae rin brushed the tear on her cheek and got out of the car.
 
“Oppa…”
 
Jaejoong locked the car and went inside the building. She sighed heavily. Then she entered the building. As she entered the elevator, his brother was talking with his colleague, Park Yoochun.
 
“Hae rin-ah! It had been long time. What are you doing here?” asked Yoochun as the elevator door closed.
 
“Hello, Yoochun-sshi. I’m visiting my father.”
 
“Drop the formality, Hae rin-ah. We’re only a year apart.” Yoochun chuckled seeing she craving a smile. “You’re much prettier when you smile.”
 
“Stop seducing her, Yoochun.” Jaejoong spoke up.
 
“Hyung, are you jealous?” Yoochun joking.
 
“Why should I?” Jaejoong asked as they reached the executive floor. He got out, leaving Yoochun and Hae rin behind.
 
“Why is he acting weird today? Hae rin-ah, I got to go. See you next time.” Yoochun said as he tried to follow his friend’s pace.
 
Hae rin took a left turn, and walked slowly towards the Director office. She knocked at the door, but there was no answer. She hesitated and then tried the doorknob. It turned easily in her hand. Perhaps he had a meeting, thought Hae rin.
 
“Ms. Hae rin. Are you looking for Mr. Kim?” Hae rin turned to the voice behind her. Ms. Yun, Mr. Kim’s secretary smiled at her.
 
“Oh! Yes.”
 
“He has a meeting right now. Do you want me to inform him your present here?” Asked Ms. Yun.
 
“No need. I’ll just wait in his office.”
 
“As you please.” Ms. Yun opened the door for her. It didn’t change much since the last time I was here, thought Hae rin as she entered the room.
 
“Do you want some refreshment, Ms. Hae rin?”
 
“Huh? Oh! No, thank you.”
 
“If you need something please intercom me.” Ms. Yun said, as she leaves the room.
 
Hae rin took one of the magazines on the coffee table and sat on the nearest couch. Flipping the pages one by one, Hae rin tried to take her mind off  of her boyfriend. Images of earlier accident kept playing on her mind. She tossed the magazine beside her. Reaching for her phone, Hae rin dialled her boyfriend’s number. Right after the first ring, someone pick up the phone.
 
“Seung hyun, are you okay? Hae rin asked, nervously.
 
“Hae rin?”
 
“Chae rin? Why are you answering Seung hyun’s phone?”
 
“Huh? Oh! He is sending me home. We’re stop by at the grocery right now.” Chae rin answered. “I saw what happened earlier, are you okay?”
 
“I suppose so,” Hae rin answered. “How is he? Did he hurt badly?”
 
“It’s just a small cut, he’ll be fine. Oh, here he comes.” Hae rin heard her best friend talking with Seung hyun over the phone. Two minutes passed, a familiar voice echoing on the next line.
 
“Hi,” he greeted.
 
“Hi,” she greeted back, nervously. “Are-”
 
“Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I’m so worry about you. Chae rin told me that you sound sad just now. Please talk to me?” he asked continuously.
 
“I’m fine, oppa.” she laughs a little.
 
“Hey, it’s not funny. I was worry sick about you. I thought that pabo had done something to you.”
 
“Yah! How you dare call my brother like that! FYI he’s much better than you, you pabo!” she shouted.
 
“Is that so? If that the case, why didn’t you ask him to be your boy friend then?! No need for secret meeting every weekend anymore. You two could just date at home, enjoying each other embrace while watching movies!” Seung hyun let out his frustration.
 
“Oppa!”
 
“Don’t you oppa me, you-”
 
“I hate you!” Hae rin butts in, then she hang up on him.
 
-
 
“YAH!!” Seung hyun shouted as he realised his girl friend hang up on him. He tossed the phone on the concrete road.
 
“Seung hyun, what happened?” Chae rin asked as she stepped out of the car.
 
“That friend of your really getting on my nerves!” Seung hyun brushed his fingers through his hair. “How dare she hang up on me!”
 
“What exactly did she say to you?”
 
“She laughs at me. And she said he much better than me!”
 
Chae rin laughed seeing the frustrated Seung hyun.
 
“Yah! Why did you laugh? It’s not funny!” Seung hyun getting more tense.
 
“Of course, it does. She just tries to cheer you up with her laugh. And there aren’t any sisters in this world that saying their brother are loser.” Chae rin explained. “Stop being so sensitive likes a 6 years old kid, Seung hyun-ah.”
 
“You such a pabo, Seung hyun!” he kicked his car front tyre.
 
Chae rin gathered the broken pieces of Seung hyun’s phone and held them out to him. “We better going now, if you want to fix it. I’m sure she waiting for your call.”
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
annyonghaseyo~~ new chapter is here... what do you think? It's a short one....I'll try to write longer... enjoy reading =D