When heart said love-5

When heart said love

 

Chapter 5
 
The smell of coffee bean greeted them as they entered. A few people were crowded in front of the counter while the workers taking their orders.
 
“I’ll be right back.” Taeyang said as he walked towards the counter.
 
Hae rin took a sit near the window as she examined her surrounding. Most of the customers were couples; enjoyed their coffee with their partners. Seeing how happy the couples were, a memory played in her mind.
 
 
Hae rin looked at her watch for the forth time. Where is he? she asked herself. It had been two hours since she arrived at the café. Hae rin looked up when the door bell rings. She let out a heavy sigh as she saw a couple leaving the café.
 
To: Seunghyun sunbae
Oppa, where are you??? I had been waiting like two hours at the café!! If this is one of your prank, it’s not FUNNY!! >.< I’m leaving!
 
Hae rin pressed the send button. She walked towards the counter and paid her bills. As she turned around, a familiar figure entered the café. Hae rin took a deep breathe, then walked towards the door.
 
“Mian-” Seunghyun tried to appologize but Hae rin walked passed him.
 
Grabbing her right hands, Seunghyun stopped her at the middle of the café. Now they were facing each other.
 
“Mian..jongmal mianhae. Let me explain first.” begged Seunghyun.
 
Hae rin pulled her hands out of his grip, “Times up!”. She turned and started to walked away. Knowing how stubborn she was, an idea come in mind.
 
“Hae rin-ah…”
 
The way he called her name sounds suspicious. Hae rin turned around and saw Seunghyun was kneeling down just a few feet from where she stand. His action attracted the attention of the customres as well as the workers of the café.
 
“Hae rin-ah, please don’t go.” Seunghyun begged.
 
“What are you doing? People are looking at us.” Hae rin whispered.
 
“I know I was late. I mean I was really late. But please don’t go.”
 
“Is this one of your prank?” Hae rin asked, still whispering.
 
Hae rin startled as Seunghyun grabbed both of her hands. “Hae rin-ah, you knew me well enough that this isn’t a prank.”
 
“Yah! It’s hurt.”
 
“Let it be. Please hear me first then I let you go.” Seunghyun begged again.
 
The pressure from the staring she got, a naughty idea popped in her head. Hae rin pulled her hands off, surprisingly it worked.
 
“What is it this time?! Traffic jam, your car broke in middle of the highway or you forget to set the alarm?” Hae rin burst her lies out.
 
Seunghyun made a ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about’ face as he looked up.
 
“You went clubbing last night with her, isn’t it?” Hae rin added.
 
“Bwoh?”
 
Hae rin pretended crying as she cupped her face and made a sound as if she was crying for real. In fact, she was laughing silently as she heard Seunghyun tried to stop the people whispering about him.
 
This girl really testing my patient, thought Seunghyun. He stood and hugged her. A smirk seen on his face as his trick working. Hae rin tried to pull away form the hug but he was too strong.
 
“How many time do I tell you that she’s my sister. You knew that you’re the one.”
 
“Can’t breathe-” Hae rin pretend to escape.
 
“Mian.” Seunghyun pulled away. “I don’t want you to die before I get a chance to say what’s in my heart.”
 
Seunghyun gave her ‘you-wanna-play-game-isn’t-it’ look. Then he kneel down and held her hand again. Oh no! What is he trying to do? Hae rin asked herself in silent, restlessly.
 
“What you said earlier about me aren’t correct. No traffic jam. My car is fine. In fact, I just brought a new one. And I did set the alarm two hours earlier.” Seunghyun explained. “The reason why I was late is I’m oversleep.”
 
“Bwoh?” the people surround them said at the same time.
 
Seunghyun chuckled, then continued his acting. “Yes, I was oversleep. Not that I went to clubbing nor I slept late. But it’s because of a dream I had.”
 
Dream? Yah! Are you kidding me? Hae rin protested silently.
 
“I had a dream about today.” Seunghyun took a necklace out of his right pocket. “I was hand this out to you and asked if you want to be my girl.”
 
Hae rin startled and blushed from Seunghyun’s statement. Whistles and giggles can be heard inside the café as Seunghyun stood and locked the necklace on her.
 
“It’s fits just like in my dream.” Seunghyun gave a peck on her right cheek.
 
“So would you be my girl just like in my dream too?” Seunghyun asked, sincerely.
 
“Say yes.” One of the worker exclaimed. Hae rin blushed even more when the rest of the people inside the café started to persuade her to accept Seunghyun. Her heart beat even faster as she saw a glimpse of sincere in Seunghyun’s eyes.
 
“Hae rin-ah!” Seunghyun held her body from falling. “Are you okay?”
 
“You aren’t playing a prank on me isn’t it?”
 
“Of course not. I really like you, Hae rin-ah. Please be my girl?” Seunghyun whispered.
 
Hae rin got closer and whispered something to him. Then, Seunghyun pulled her into a hug with a big smile on his face. “She said YES!” exclaimed Seunghyun.
 
The crowded inside the café joined the happy moments. Some were clapping, congrats them and even crying at the romantic sight. Seunghyun released the hug and instantly claimed Hae rin’s first kiss in front of the crowds.
 
 
“I’m so sorry. It take longer than usual.” a voice cuts brought her back into reality.
 
Taeyang sat in front of her while held out a coffee cup to her. “I hope you like it.”
 
Hae rin took the coffee cup and smiled. “Thanks.” She opened the lit and took a sips.
 
“Too sweet or bitter?” Taeyang asked when there was no reaction from Hae rin.
 
“It’s perfect.” Hae rin answered.
 
For a while, they focused on their own thoughts. Hae rin didn’t realized that the man in front of her was staring at her.
 
“Is there are problems?” Taeyang broke the silent.
 
“Huh? Did you say something?” Hae rin asked back as her thought come to reality.
 
Taeyang chuckled.
 
“Is there something on my face?” Hae rin asked as she tried to wipe her face with the napkin.
 
Taeyang chuckled again. How much cuter can she be, thought Taeyang. Then a sight of necklace with the heart initial on Hae rin’s neck caught his attention.
 
“Taeyang-sshi? Can I ask you a question?”
 
Taeyang nodded.
 
“Do you believe that jealousy is another way to express love?”
 
His heart skipped a beat as he heard the question. Then he nodded. “Is that what bothering you?” asked Taeyang.
 
At first she looked hesitated, then she nodded. It was like his heart being stabbed several times. The woman that stole his heart four years ago was belong to someone.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Finally, a new update!!! Yay!! Mianhae for the late update. I was busy and still does with my college since this is my first year. I'll be updating another chapter tomorrow.. next chapter will be about Taeyang-sshi..and his role in this story. Stay tuned heart Yoo rin