when heart said love-1

When heart said love

 

Chapter 1
 
Seung hyun pulled his car into the driveway and stopped in front of the Kim's mansion gate.
 
"Are you sure you didn't want me to walk you in?" he asked as he turned to his girlfriend. Hae rin smiled and gave him a peck at the cheek.
 
"It's okay. I'll be fine by myself. Drive safely."
 
Hae rin opened the car door and got out of the car and started up to the gate. She turned back and waved at her boyfriend before she disappeared at the gate.
 
The fresh cool early March's air entered her lungs as she walked to the porch. She gulped at the sight of her father's car at the sideway. With a jingle of keys, she unlocked the door, and stepped inside. She could feel the warm air in the mansion. She took off her heels as she walked in silence towards the stairs.
 
"Kim Hae rin!"
 
Her body stiffed as her name being called.
 
"Where have you been?" Hae rin took a deep breath and turned around. Mr. Kim was standing with his hands behind him.
 
"I'm out with a friend." She tried to hide her nervous.
 
As she looked up, surprisingly her father smiled. "You should've call. Come with me, there are people I like you to meet." He reached her arms and walked to the left to the entranceway.
 
They caught the attention of the people in the large room with the fireplace as they entered.
 
"Mr. and Mrs. Dong. Let me introduce you to my daughter, Kim Hae rin." Mr. Kim said, he led her into the couple sitting opposite the two boys.
 
"Hello." Hae rin bow a little. The woman stood and gave her a quick hug.
 
"You're beautiful as your mother." Hae rin smiled at the compliment and turned to face the other people in the room. A boy sat next to her brother, stood and bows to her. Hae rin did the same.
 
"Hello." he simply said.
 
Hae rin excused her self and leave the room. She walked to the second floor towards her bedroom.
 
After a shower, she went to her closet. She heard a knock at her door. "Who is it?" She shouted.
 
"It's me."
 
After puts her night grown, Hae rin opened her door. Jaejoong was standing in front of her door, smiling at her.
 
"What took you so long?" He asked as he stepped inside the room.
 
“Shouldn’t you be downstairs?” Hae rin asked as she closed the door behind her.
 
“The guests had left, a few minutes ago.” Jaejoong said.
 
"Who are they anyway?" She asked as she reached a small towel to dry her hair, went to the mirror opposite her bed.
 
"Let me help you with that." Jaejoong said, he reached a hairdryer and another towel. A sweet seductive scent of her hair entered his nose.
 
"You still didn't answer my question." Jaejoong finished his work and lay back to her bed. "Jae!" She called out his name.
 
Again Jaejoong chose to ignore his sister and closed his eyes. Unsatisfied Hae rin went to her bed, she lay next to Jaejoong. "Oppa..” Jaejoong's heart beats faster as he felt her getting closer to him.
 
Still no response from him, she decided to leave, but Jaejoong quickly grabbed her, she land at his chest. "You know that you look ugly when make that face." She hit his chest couples times before break away from him. He saw she walked to the porch at the right side of the room.
 
"Are you mad at me?" He asked as he stood next to her at the porch. 
 
"They are father's friend." He touched her chin and turned her face to facing his. "Will you forgive me?"
 
"I hate you." She said, pouted.
 
He chuckled and pulled her for a hug. ‘I love you’
 
 
 
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Annyonghaseyo...chonun Yoo-rin imida. I'm new here and this is my first fanfic. I hope my story genre satisfy the reader. If there are something wrong with my fanfic, feel free to comment or give me advices... Enjoy the story, I'll be update this fanfic twice a week.. Kamsahamida ^_^