HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guides to Date a Fanboy

First of all, this is not an update. I'm still working on part 2 of Guide #7 so please do wait :))))

 

OKAY YOU GUYS I GOT SOME NEWS (and a little bragging :p)

 

I JUST GOT BACK FROM SWC 3 JAKARTA TRIP AND LET ME TELL YOU I AM STANING A RIGHT OTP!!!!!!!

 

2min is so so so so so real and cute and asdfghjkl in real life I dont know. i'm still thinking that it's all just a dream you know, that all of the things they do is just my imagination and fanfiction but after watching them up close LET ME TELL YOU THEY ARE THE MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN I AM GOING TO CRy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never once I imagined I would witness 2min's moment in real life and before my own bare eyes. I usually feel the "2min feels" by fanfiction or videos but the fact that I'm seeing them LIKE REALLY SEEING THEM I.....//faints//

 

I once thought Minho is the one (and only) who make a move but I WAS WRONG! TAEMIN IS INDEED A TEASE!!!!!!!!!! he always had this kind sly grin whenever he looked at Minho. 

 

THERE WERE SO MUCH 2MIN FEELS AND INTERACTIONS AND THEM BEING ALL LOVEY DOVEY AND CLINGY TO EACH OTHER....oh I need to breathe.............................

 

Oh yes about the concert, so they WERE GREAAAAAATT (what's new about that anyway?) the show was awesome and all. the only one thing that I still feel bad about is that Jinki wasn't there. If only Jinki were there everything would be so perfect :( Get well soon my dubu leader<33333

they were so attractive with the fans, you probably read about that somewhere.

I always thought I'd be super bouncy and I'd scream their name, but when they were near me I always got too stunned to even scream so I just went like "Taemin ah...." or "Minho ya...." really softly. But when they were far, I suddenly have this ball of energy struck me and made me scream. It is just plain weird.

It's weird really, how I keep imagining scene of how would I be when I met them, before I met them. I always imagined myself crying and bawling and squealing and all the freak fangirls do, but I wasn't. I wasn't cry at all. well, the next morning I did though. I just miss them every single day.

 

And as a jongkey-2min shipper, I am basically overjoyed by eveything. Jongkey too.......seriously dont even get me start with how much they ruin my innocent mind (hahahaha okay thats a lie the innocent mind part) 

 

To be really honest, before SWC 3 in Jakarta, I never dared to dream about seeing 2min's and jongkey's what so called "fanservice" in real life. But now..... ah dreams do come true huh?

 

((((if you happened to be in the same section as mine on the concert and wondering which one was me, I was the one who screamed at jongkey and 2min. I dont know if its loud enough but my voice still havent fully recovered from all the screaming hahahaha)

 

thank you for reading this random story. next update will be a real update. hehehehe love you guys!!!!!!!