Guide #2

Guides to Date a Fanboy

Taemin is a hardcore fanboy, everybody knows that. Minho, he knew it before he even start dating him. What everybody doesn’t know is that, how Minho deal with Taemin when his fanboy hormones strikes him. Hard

 

Hormones. Taemin always use it as an excuse to, -what Minho thought as a- torture his boyfriend. Even though, it was never his intention to do such things to Minho. But again, Taemin always blames it on hormones. Minho who loves skinship, didn’t mind it at first. In fact, he loves it when the younger male would squeeze his hand, hard. At first he thought it was a sign of affection, but he realized it was Taemin’s fanboy hormones taking over. It only happens when Taemin watching Onew and Minho (half-heartedly) watching it with him. Things got worse when the Onew’s comeback season come.

 

The next day after Onew’s comeback is the day Minho had to sneak up to his mother’s room to borrow her concealer. His bruised hands and even red bite mark are like the aftermath from Onew’s comeback. But things got a little bit handy when he has soccer practice and he can’t even wear his uniform because the mark would be showing. Not to mention, his Mom has been questioning about her concealer that would strangely disappear from the usual place.

 

Minho knows Taemin never have a heart to hurt him, but this thing has to stop or else, he would by himself a concealer. Uhm probably not. So instead, he came up with an idea that he pretty sure would work.

 

And the 2nd rule of being a fanboy’s boyfriend : Always brings something they can use to squeeze on (or bite) (or scream at)

 

 

 

 

It was a usual Sunday, at least for Minho. He woke up earlier than he usually did, thanks to the alarm clock for school (and other occasions) which he forgot to turn off the night before. Letting out a soft groan, he then searched for his phone. He didn’t have any plan, yet. So, he texted Taemin.  telling him to come over to his house and watch movies.

 

Minho’s phone vibrated, text from Taemin “Okay, I’ll be there in an hour”

 

An hour later, the doorbell rang. Minho rushed to the door, his mom could only shake her head by the view.

 

“jjajan!” Taemin  said excitedly as he pampering something in front of Minho’s face.

 

The older boy stumbled backward by surprise, totally shocked. He groaned “Taemiiiinnnn”

 

“sorry” the boy said as he placed a soft pecked on Minho’s cheek. Despite everything he had to gone through as a fanboy’s boyfriend, he would still cherish it if it means he get to spend lots of times with the pretty boy in front of him.

 

After greeted Minho’s mother, Taemin made his way to Minho’s room. He didn’t have to be escorted because he knew where Minho’s room in the back of his head. He practically spent more times in Minho’s house more than his. Taemin’s mom did complain about it to Minho’s mom who retorted saying he would just take Taemin as his own child and getting protested by both boys.

 

Minho followed and entering his room. Throwing his body into the bed, he watched his boyfriend beside him. He was too deeply immersed by the rectangular shaped thing on his hand. Minho moved closer and hugged his boyfriend by his waist “what is that?”

 

“This? This came this morning” Taemin retorted

 

“And..?

 

“This is Onew hyung’s musical. As you know, he acted in Japan’s musical last year right?” Of course Minho knew, Taemin almost skipped classes and ran away from his home just to watch his idol in Japan. Almost “Well, they put it on DVD and one of my friends in Japan sent it to me” Taemin explained

 

“So..?” Minho wanted to let the younger completed the sentences that he soon regretting it

 

“So…” Taemin walked to the dvd player and put the dvd on before crawling it into his boyfriend arms “we’re just gonna sit here, cuddling and watch the musical. How romantic!!!” Taemin squealed.

 

Minho rolled his eyes. He used to the feeling, it was so cute seeing the younger boy squealing over some cute sappy things even though Onew always there to ruined the moment. “It’s not romantic when your boyfriend kept squealing about his other boyfriend, you know”

 

“Shut up! It’s starting” Taemin  said, his eyes fixed on the screen.

 

Just like Minho predicted, Taemin’s grip tightened every time Onew appeared. Which to Minho’s poor fate, Onew was the main cast. Again, Taemin was too immersed by Onew’s act. Minho in another hand, barely managed to let out a small painful groaned he couldn’t even watch the musical properly.

 

“Do you even understand what they’re saying?” Minho asked as he scrub his slightly abused skin that Taemin just pinched

 

“Choi Minho..” He shifted his body closer to Minho and put his head on his chest “you see, Love doesn’t know anything about barrier. And what is it with the language when you can talk with the universal language, love” Taemin stated. Minho rolled his eyes but he did found it so cheesy

 

“So, if I live in America and…”

 

“except for America because I at English you know hyung…”

 

The acts got to its when Onew serenading to his love. Minho watched Taemin got more intense and quickly sat up.

 

“No…” Taemin mumbled. He grabbed the closest thing around him and it was Minho’s hand.

 

Even though he loves music, but watching musical was never really Minho’s thing. So did Taemin’s, but Taemin love everything that has Onew in it. Minho got a little bored and let out the soft yawn. He nearly closed his eyes when he felt the strong grip around his arms.

 

“Not again” he mouthed.

 

Minho quickly grabbed the pillow beside him and gave it to Taemin in exchange of his hand. Minho got his hand back right on time when the kiss scene appeared. Minho laughed at the sight of Taemin punching and screaming at the poor pillow. It wasn’t like he never saw the younger man do that, it just he would never get used by the sight.

 

Finally the kissed scene was over and the black haired boy sighing relief. He put his head back against his boyfriend’s broad chest. Minho couldn’t stand the urge to trail his finger on the other boy’s black hair. They stayed like that for the next 45 minutes until it ended.

 

Taemin sat up, and the brown haired boy already missed the other boy’s presence on his chest. “Well that was fun” Minho said ruffling the younger man’s hair. He lied, the musical wasn’t fun. The only fun part was their cuddling part.

 

“I know, we should do it again sometimes” Taemin smile. He noticed Minho’s hand and grab it “oh I did it again, didn’t I?” Taemin said, his fingers trailed the bruises on Minho’s hand

 

“Yes you did, baby” Minho retorted. He could see the sadness on Taemin’s teary eyes “But don’t worry, it would fade away by tomorrow” Minho gave the assuring smile that warm every hearts

 

“Are you sure?” Taemin asked

 

“I’m kind of used to it” Minho replied “It’s nothing though”

 

“Hyung..” Taemin called, crawling back under Minho’s arms

 

“hmm?”

 

“thank you” Taemin mumbled shyly “Thank you for loving this weird fanboy of me”

 

“The pleasure on me” Minho pecked the brown haired boy’s crown “But maybe we need to work on the fanboy part”

 

“uh?”

 

“I mean, I love you, because you are Lee Taemin. I love every part and side of you, so don’t ever think I would leave you because you’re a hardcore fanboy”

 

Taemin lifted his head to meet the older boy’s gaze “I’m not a hardcore”

 

“yes you are, baby” Minho wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist “you’re pretty hardcore you know”

 

Taemin frowned, it was so cute and Minho couldn’t help but kissed the plump lips in front of him. “Minho”

 

“hmm?”

 

“I am your fanboy” Taemin smiled “the hardcore one”

 

“yes you are”

 

They spent the rest of the noon by cuddling on Minho’s bed before his mom called the lovebirds for lunch. When Minho got out of the bed, Taemin grabbed Minho’s bruises hand and gave it a soft pecked. Minho chuckled by the younger boy’s action as he opened his arms wider and Taemin jumped into it.

 

“I love you, hyung”

 

“more than Onew hyung?”

 

“way more than Onew hyung!”