Guide #5

Guides to Date a Fanboy

They are always been that way.

 

Taemin talks a lot and Minho patiently sits in front of him or beside him (or under him, because Taemin topping of course) while watching Taemin’s full lips moving uttering words eagerly, Minho sometimes afraid the latter would choke on his own words or ended up breathless by how fast he talks. And Minho, he listens to Taemin very well. His eyes would glimmer and sparkling, adhering the words from Taemin’s mouth. every time Taemin pouts, he pouts as well.  there are times when Taemin his lips wittingly and Minho finds himself his lips as well, but more like a tiger surveying it’s prey. But never once he tries to stop Taemin in the middle of the talk.

 

People would think Minho is a well listener…

 

Not exactly, Minho only listens to Taemin while the younger talks about him (hey what’s so wrong with your boyfriend praising you once in a while) or really talk with him. Like, asking how was each other’s day like they don’t spend their day being together. Minho would tell Taemin about his English teacher that keep pronouncing façade as fa-kade not fuh-sahd and how much it irritates him. And Taemin scrunches his nose because he doesn’t know what Minho just said earlier, and ends up with Minho telling him to just get over it. And when it is Taemin’s turn to talk, Minho would back to his own state of mind. eyes fixed at the younger boy and nodding once in a while like he actually paying attention to the younger one when actually, he only pays attention to the way Taemin’s pursued his lips whenever he talks, looking how his lips and those lips of Taemin would mold together perfectly and how they devouring each other. Minho is dirty, and he knows it.

 

Being the devoted fanboy he is, Taemin would always like always talks about Onew. Either what songs Onew sang on his previous concert (which that Minho stealthy missed in the name of I need to do my project, Taemin ah) or the fact that the famous cousin of Minho did his infamous ttakbam during the interview. Taemin makes sure he tell everything about his Onew hyung even some things that Minho thinks just pointless like what color of Tshirt Onew wore on his fansign or the way  Onew waved at Taemin for 3 times and give him an eyecontact whatever they called, Minho doesn’t really care. Taemin talks about it thinking Minho would actually listen to it but no, Minho isn’t.

 

And then, Minho learns something valuable and changes his whole attitude of “ignoring” Taemin’s words. Which is come to the 5th rules of dating a fanboy :  listen when he’s rambling, not only will he appreciate it, but it’ll earn you brownie points later. 

 

As their usual routine once they get home from school, Taemin throws his bag on Minho’s desk before throwing himself on Minho’s bed while the older boy would be the one who act slightly older by changing his uniform to the more comfortable clothes and put Taemin’s bag in more proper position.

 

“Hyung..” Taemin calls, patting the empty cold space beside him signaling Minho to come and join him on the bed

 

Minho hums in response as he plops himself beside Taemin’s. Facing each other, Taemin lets Minho’s fingers tracing around his face. Plump cheekbones, perfectly shaped nose and eventually make their way to his lips. Minho is aware that Taemin is talking, judging by the way Taemin’s lips open and close but he seems way too distracted by Taemin’s addicting figure. He also could feel Taemin’s frown….

 

oh wait frowns?

 

“Ya, hyung you’re not listening again are you?” Taemin snaps Minho’s hand away from his face. Minho’s already big eyes widened in confuse.

 

“Uh of course I do” He tries to touch Taemin’s face again but fails because Taemin hinders

 

“No you’re not” Taemin frowns and get up from the bed. Arms clutch on his chest, Minho knows he is in a big problem.

 

Minho kneels in front of his boyfriend with his best pleading look on his face, placing his hands on Taemin’s thigh. Even though he shows a strict look on his face while turn his gaze everywhere but to Minho, he shivers at the latter’s touch and Minho knows it. Minho slyly rubs Taemin’s thigh and Taemin tries so hard to ignore the tight feeling inside him. he steals a glance to the kneeling boy in front of him, as in waiting for him to say something more convincing and let his guards down.

 

Minho keeps his head hanging lower in defeat as he collecting every plucks and dignity left in his body “I will listen to every single thing you say, okay” he says looking up to meet the younger’s eyes

 

“and…?” Taemin says interested by the offering.

 

“aaaand?” Minho says warily. He doesn’t know what with this whole stretching words will bring them to.

 

“and you will listen to it even though..” Taemin lets his words wander around Minho’s head as the older tries to find what the exact words that Taemin wish he would say

 

Minho looks for some hints in Taemin’s face “even though you talks about Onew hyung?” Minho says unsure

 

Taemin’s face get brighter, his plump flying cheekbones covering his wide eyes very well as he smiles, (as Minho being overly exaggerating by say..) from ear to ear. Minho let out a heavy sighs which sounded more like defeating, at least the younger wouldn’t throw the tantrum at him that day, he thinks. He can feel a warm hand tilting his chin up as 2 brown orbs looking at him fondly, Minho always love that, the way Taemin looks at him with full of love. The way his eyes aglow while blinking cutely to him. it is good that he is sitting by the time Taemin gives him the kind of look that day, because God know what would his weak knees do when Taemin starts giving him loving gaze.

 

“You” Taemin says against Minho’s lips “I love you. Don’t you ever get bored at me” he adds before leaning down to kiss his boyfriend.

 

Minho loves it, the way Taemin’s lips melt against his own. The strawberry taste of Taemin’s chapstick, the same taste as their first. Also the way Taemin’s small fingers cupping his face and the way Taemin’s body tensed against his body but then relaxed once Minho puts his hands on Taemin’s back steadying the younger’s body. Minho loves it that way. And he would do anything to live in it, to feel the tenderness of Taemin.

 

To stay in Taemin’s arms and listen to everything the younger has in mind.

 

From that day, Minho promises to listen closely to every single word Taemin utters,

 

because he knows Taemin would seal everything with a kiss