Guide #3

Guides to Date a Fanboy

From everyone’s point of view, they will surely find Minho attractive. Because he indeed is attractive. His distinctively figure, his broad chest, the fact that he doesn’t need insoles to look tall (he is 181cms after all) and not to mention all of his great achievement both in school and his passions for music. Girls chased him around, boys get jealous over him but that’s all before he met Taemin.

Taemin is just as attractive as Minho. he doesn’t have the chest as broad as Minho maybe, but there are certain things that make him even charmer than Minho. There are 2 types of girls around Taemin. those who loves his beauty and those who envying his beauty, or the fact that he dates Minho.

But every living thing in the earth had their own flaws. Sometimes it’s curable and sometime it doesn’t. And if there’s a point the charming Choi Minho lacking at, it is fashion.

Minho isn’t very good at fashion. It’s just, he never put that much time to take care of it. His everyday costume would either be jeans and cardigan, or hoodie if he isn’t in his school uniform. He would put some hat sometimes, and wear his old worn out sneakers. Minho is comfortable that way. But now he’s getting older, Taemin doesn’t think his boyfriend’s style will get him any recognition if he wanted to make it through music business. (Yes the whole music business idea is Taemin’s)

And that’s when Taemin came for the rescue, sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

It was just like the usual date for the couple. After school ended, Minho and Taemin would come home (of course Minho’s home) and watch movies or play with video games. That time Taemin’s mom wouldn’t complain because she was in the middle of business trip with his husband. And Minho’s mom promised to take care of the black haired boy until she got back from the trip. Of course, both of the boys couldn’t get happier than that. The fact that they were going to spent 24 hours for 3 days together was just awesome.

 

“Hyyuuuung” Taemin whined throwing the game console to the ground. “Why are you keep winning and I keep losing? It’s not fair”

 

Minho chuckled as he ruffled Taemin’s black hair “okay okay I’ll lose this time”

 

Taemin shrugged and sunk himself deeper in the couch “It’s not fun anymore”

 

Minho placed the game console to the ground and moved closer to his sulking boyfriend “Let’s do something fun then!”

 

“Shopping?” Taemin suggested

 

“huh?”

 

The younger boy stood up. Minho eyed him curiously as Taemin grabbed his hand and dragged him towards his room. Minho watched the younger boy stomping around his room and opened his closet revealing his plain shirts and worn out jeans.

 

“This is why we need to go on shopping, hyung” Taemin said strictly “Look! You only have 3 kinds of outfits”

 

“which I love” Minho continued

 

“which is totally out of date” Taemin stated

 

There was a long stare battle happened between them. Minho sighed in defeat. Taemin was right, he really need to go on shopping. “Fine, let’s go on shopping”

 

Minho swore, he could see the grin on Taemin’s straight face.

 

There were two things that Taemin loved about going on shopping with Minho. First, he got to pick what looked good on his boyfriend. Second, he got to pick something that looked good on him. But since they were going on shopping for Minho, he would put aside the second thing on the list. Taemin couldn’t complain though, his boyfriend’s closet certainly needing emergency supplies of good clothes.

Walked in to the store that he usually went to, Taemin dragged Minho inside because the taller boy was a little bit of hesitant. Extraordinaire, That was what Minho had to say about the store. He didn’t really know what to expect in that kind of store. Of course, he needed a makeover. But he never thought his fashion sense was that bad that his boyfriend had to take him into that kind of store where you all get personal assistance around the store.

 

A young lady, 20 year old Minho assumed came to greeted them “Hello, Taemin-ssi long time no see”

 

“Hello. School, you know” Taemin responded.

 

Minho rolled his eyes. It wasn’t because of school that he was busy, Taemin was busy fanboying over Onew. That was why.

 

“Ah, and you must be Minho right? Taemin-ssi talks about you a lot before” The young lady said. Taemin blushed hard, so does Minho. “You guys are indeed a great couple. Oh yeah right, what can I help you?”

 

“I’m going to just searching through the store, his closet needs some makeover” Taemin said.

 

“Okay, I see just call me if you need something” The lady said and excused herself.

 

As Minho predicted, Taemin knew this store in the back of his head. He moved swiftly from one rack to another. Taking one cloth, fitting it to Minho and looked if it looked good on him or not. And all Minho could do was just surrender to Taemin’s mighty hand. He was too bored of moving around the store so he let Taemin decided everything for him.

Taemin balked first, because it was Minho’s closet that needed make over not his. But they didn't call him Taeminizer for no reason, Minho was the expert of melting Taemin’s heart. Finally, after minutes of Minho pulling out his secret weapon (read : aegyo), Taemin melted and told him to just sit on the sofa in the middle of the store.

It was fun for Minho, to be honest, looking at how eager Taemin moving (and sometimes running) around the store with clothes in his hand. He was drenched by sweat and the way he bit his lower lips when he wasn’t sure of his choice, or when he had to slightly tip-toed to reached higher rack. It was all cute for Minho. There was a moment when Taemin stood for sometimes in front of the rack and Minho couldn’t hold the urge of hugging him from behind, so he did. And as usual, Taemin was blushing of the touch. They could hear people squealing and cooing at the sight.

But as cute Taemin was, there was also a diva inside him.

 

“If you’re not going to help me, then just sit” Taemin snapped playfully

 

So, Minho back to his seat. And wait for another hours until Taemin came and told him to go to the fitting room.

 

“Are you, uhm, not coming in? You could help-“ Minho peaked from inside the fitting room.

 

Taemin shook his head “No, you ert”

 

“Fine”

 

Taemin smiled full of victory.

 

“Taeminnie, are you sure that I should wear these?” Minho asked, and it sounded more of objection of his clothes.

 

“Of course silly, that’s why I picked it out for you”

 

Let out a heavy sighed, Minho stepped out from the fitting room. Although he still wasn’t really confident about his new looks, he couldn’t do anything. Beside, it was him who let Taemin picked everything for him.

 

Taemin’s eyes widened “Hyung! You look amazing! Gosh I have to hide you or else those girls would try to snatch you from me” Taemin squealed.

 

“Really? But I already choose you though”

 

“eww stop being so greasy” Taemin couldn’t hide his reddened cheeks. Minho winked.

 

“Fine, let’s go home”

 

Minho paid the whole things afterwards, just like gentleman he was. Taemin was right, as soon as they exited the store, Minho could feel all eyes were on them. It was slightly made him feel uncomfortable. He wasn’t used to people looked at him. Some girls even giggled while looking at them. In the other hand, Taemin wasn’t paying attention at the people around him. He was too enchanted by the new look of his boyfriend he couldn’t take off his eyes and hands of him.

 

“Taeminnie, am I that, uhm..good looking?” Minho said shyly as soon as they entered the car

 

“Yeah yeah” Taemin said “Hyung, you are so dazzling. Please be with me forever”

 

“Really? More dazzling than Onew hyung?” Minho teased

 

“Ya! Of course not, he is more dazzling than you”

 

“Can’t you just lie and make your boyfriend happy?” Minho pleaded

 

“Nope, don’t teach a nice innocent kid to be a liar you bad boy” Taemin pinched his boyfriend's nose as a punishment.

 

Minho rolled his eyes. And how can he possibly win over his oh-so-dazzling Onew hyung in Taemin’s eyes anyway? It was good enough that Taemin didn’t breaking up with him and went to date Onew right after he told Taemin that Onew was his cousin. Ever since Minho told the truth about him being Onew’s cousin, Minho became more self-conscious about himself. He was determined to do better than Onew at making Taemin happy. He was willing to do anything. Anything beside…..

 

“Minho….why are you wearing the exact same replica of what I wore on my last photoshoot?” Onew asked as soon as they stepped in into the house.

 

The 3rd rule on being fanboy’s boyfriend : Never ever went to shopping with them. or else, they will turn you into the exact same replica of their idols.

And that was the last time, Minho let Taemin chose the clothes he had to wear for him.