Guide #1

Guides to Date a Fanboy

 

Minho loves Taemin, and he had sworn to the mother earth and every living thing beneath and above it, that he would never cheat on his boyfriend. And he is the man of his words, but he can not just abandoned his other love, which fortunately Taemin isn’t really mind about it. In fact Taemin is totally supporting his boyfriend to cheat on him for it.

 

Music

 

Yep, Minho’s other love is music. He plays piano and guitar. He even composes music for his band that consists with his high school friends. He would compose for Taemin sometimes, and the songs would either be compared to Onew’s or Taemin loved it so much. There’s just nothing in between. And, maybe that’s one of the reasons why Taemin accepted him when Minho confessed 2 years ago.

 

Minho and Taemin share 2 different kind of music. Minho is totally into music that uses all the music equipment to make the music. And Taemin, he basically just love everything Onew sings.

 

Every musician has their own inspiration. Minho has everything, he has someone by his side to inspires him. He experienced things in life that could be one of his inspirations for writing music. He could listen to his favorite musician by buying their masterpiece, the original one. Because Minho believes, the moment you respect someone’s hard work, they will as well respect yours. He would sometimes buy from digital music sites or buy the physical album in CD store. And his boyfriend, would gladly to go with him.

 

Which is come to the 1st rule of being a fanboy’s boyfriendNever ever ever ask them to go on music store with you. Or else you will be the one who buying everything for him.

 

Minho is the type of boyfriend who would gladly spend his money for his lover. And Taemin, would gladly take the advantage from it, sometimes.

 

 

 

 

“But hyuuuungg” Taemin whines clutching into Minho’s shirt

 

Minho’s eyes still fixed on the CDs in his hand “No” he said strictly. Putting down the CDs back to the rack as his hands make their way to Taemin’s waist “You bought like 20 last week with your savings. And it still wasn’t enough?”

 

Taemin is the type of a fanboy who save for something he like instead of asking other people to buy it for him. Thus, he never really asked Minho to buy him things he likes. Although, he would secretly hinting it to Minho if he really want the things yet he doesn’t have the money, or he wasn’t sure if that thing is worth the money.

 

And that was one of those times where he had to let out his secret move.

 

Taemin pursued his lips, thinking hard of what he should say to convice Minho “Uhm…I love you?” 

 

Minho has a weak spot. Taemin saying I love you, it is. But No, he wouldn’t just melt away like it. He kept saying Minho you’re strong. You are strong Minho. You’re not going to melt away by his word. You’re the man of your words to himself.

 

“Please….”

 

Damn it!

 

 “Fine. How much are you going to buy?”

 

“Only 10?” Taemin muttered

 

“Only what?” Minho’s eyes widened “Taemin….”

 

“But hyung! I didn’t get picked for his album fansign last time” Taemin said almost crying

 

"How much did you buy last time?"

 

"uhmmm" Taemin agitated whether he should just said it or not

 

Minho eyeing him, he knew that kind of look so well "Taemin..."

 

Taemin shrugged, his fingers still clutching Minho’s shirt tightly. His eyes fixed at Minho’s shirt, obviously avoiding Minho’s curious gaze “I don’t know..” he let out a sigh “thirty? I just…really really want to get picked for the fansign” Taemin finally looked up to his taller boy, “I’m sorry hyung. This is the last one”

 

Minho brushed his fingers towards Taemin’s face with a defeated smile on his face. He nodded a little and Taemin’s face got brighter. He was sure that Minho finally agreed. The younger boy stood in his tiptoe as he landed a pecked on Minho’s cheek “Thank you hyung! You’re the best”

 

Minho rolled his eyes as Taemin went to grab Onew’s newest album.

 

The next thing Minho knew, Taemin was holding a bag filled with Onew’s new album and posters that came with it. Minho didn’t even get a chance to buy the CD he wanted. Minho glanced over the boy whose hands were wrapped on his arms, the biggest smile on his face.

 

“You like it that much?” Minho asked

 

Taemin looked at him with the infamous eye smile and his flying cheekbones. He nodded excitedly.

 

“Well, but don’t do it too often okay? Or else I am going to be broke”

 

“If you go broke, I could just go and marry Onew hyung then” Taemin teased as he let out his tongue, mocking Minho.

 

“No. You have to deal with the fact that you’re the one who make me broke” Minho pulled Taemin closer by his waist “And you have to be my slave. You have to stay with me. Forever” Minho glanced over to Taemin.

 

“Forever? Let’s see about that” Taemin teased and broke away from Minho’s grip. Minho could hear Taemin’s giggle and ran towards him to catch him. They were both laughing as Minho finally caught Taemin and hugged him really tight. Minho tickled him as he begged for forgiveness between his laughter

 

“Fine fine! Forever” he yelled between his laughs. Minho let him go “I love you hyung, you know right?”

 

Minho loves it when Taemin feels happy. He will do everything to make the other happy.

 

But maybe, buying 10 albums (or more) of his boyfriend’s favorite idol isn’t count in that everything.