Chapter 9 - Do you need a company? -

Well, I actually do like female♥

  

 

Chapter 9 

- Do you need a company? -

 

    Days had passed. You went to school. Studied then came back home. You saw Woohyun everyday since you guys were at the same school. You were sad and happy at the same time when you saw him. Your feeling started to grow stronger as you realised that you like him. 

 

★ Your house

    You were lying on your bed. - thinking - It was friday. You were just back from school.

    “Ahhhh~~ What should I do with my life?” You sighed. You had been thinking about Woohyun over and over again. 

    knock knock~

    “Come in~” You said still lying on the bed. The door opened followed by Sunggyu

    “Ah Oppa?” 

    “Hanjin-na. I have to tell you something…” He looked concern.

    “Yeah? What is it?” You asked didn’t care much.

    “I will sleep over my friend’s house. Gotta study for the up coming exam.”

    “A-huh~ INFINITE?”

    “No, not them. I wouldn’t be able to study if I go to stay with them.”

    “Haha~ true. Oppa. Why you look so worried?” Hanjin sat up.

    “Well, not only me who won’t be home… but also mom and dad…” Sunggyu scratched his head.

    “What? Mom and dad too?” You raised your voice a bit. Not that you angry, but just surprised. No one told me anything… You thought

    “Yeah~ They have to go visit Uncle Heejun. He is in the hospital.”

You just made O face.

    “They will stay over too?”

    “Yeah, ‘cos they have to go to Busan. Uncle Heejun lives in Busan. You forgot?”

    “Oh yeah yeah I forgot. And why do you have to worry?” I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

    “Well, I don’t want to let you stay here alone…” He pouted.

    “Awww~ My brother is worried about his little sis. What a nice brother!” I walked to him and pinched his cheek lightly.

    “Yah! Hajima~” He caught my hand.

    “Don’t worry oppa! I’ll be fine by myself! Just go! You need to study!” You assured him with a smile.

    “Are you sure?”

    “Positive! Now go~” You pushed his back.

    “Mom and dad will not be home tonight. They went straight there…” Sunggyu turned back his head to you as he was being pushed by you.

    “I got it, sir! You are allowed to go and no need to be worried about me. okay?” Now you were in front of his his room.

    “If you said so, then I’ll go.” He went into his room and came out with a bag pack.

 

    You guys walked down together. You sent him at the front door.

    “Oppa! Study hard! You must get an A… A+!”

    “Yes ma’am~” He ruffled your head. 

    “Bye~” You waved your hand.

    “Bye~ Take care yourself and don’t forget to lock the door. If there’s something wrong, call me instantly okay?” He reiterated.

    “Got it, bro~”

    Sunggyu walked to his car. “Oppa! Drive safely!” You waved good bye then he waved to you then got into the car. You went into your house.

    

    You sighed. Oppa will be back on Sunday evening also mom and dad. What should I do now that I am alone~ You walked up to your room.

 

★ Sunngyu’s car

 ※ Sunggyu’s

    I was quite worried leaving Hanjin home alone, but I thought it would be fine. She was 16. She could take care herself and there were still neighbourhoods around…

    Suddenly my phone rang.

    “Yoboseyo?” I answered.

    [Hyung!] It was Woohyun. This kid, I wanted to tremble him under my feet when he told me that he fooled my sis about being gay. What a stupid prank to do!

    “What? I’m driving!” I said annoyed.

    [Driving? Hyung, where are you going? You are just going home?]

    “No, I’m going to sleep over at my friend’s place. Why are you calling?”

    [I was going to ask if I could sleep over at your house, but I guess I wouldn’t.] I could hear that Woohyun sounded pretty disappointed.

    “Yeah~ Mom and dad are out of town and we will be back on Sunday’s night, so… yeah”

    [Oh, really? Hyung! I need to hang up the phone! Bye!] Woohyun hung up the phone out of a sudden. 

    “Aish What is up with this kid?” I looked at my phone a little then continued to drive.

 

 ※ Woohyun’s

    “Hmmm~ So no one’s home? Ahhh~ What the heck~” I was planning to go to Sunggyu’s house and stay for a night. I sighed. Then I thought of Hanjin.

    “Aish. She is not home too…” Wait, Sunggyu-hyung just said mom and dad he didn’t mention Hanjin’s name… Maybe she is home… alone?

It wouldn’t hurt if I give her a call, anyway.

    I then called Hanjin. Yayyy~ She picked up her phone.

    “Hanjin-naaa~” I sang her name happily.

    [Hi, oppa~] I could hear her chuckle. Did she happy that I called?

    “I’ve heard that you are alone”

    [Yeah~ Sunggyu-oppa told you?]

    “Yeah~ Sort of. By the way, I have something to tell and ask you.”

    [What is it then?]

    “Okay, firstly I want to say that a girl staying at her house alone is not safe, especially, a pretty girl like you~” 

    [Haha~ yeah? and?] She laughed at my cheesy words.

    “You must be lonely because no one is there.”

    [Ah-huh~ Your point is?]

    I held my breath and asked. “By any chance, Do you want a company, tonight?”

    [A company? You mean you?] She sounded hesitate.

    “Yes… If you don’t want then it’s…”

    [Okay…] She cut off.

    “You want me to go? Are you sure?”

    [Why not? It would be boring to be alone, than you offer a company, so why not? Now you don’t want to come?]

    “No No let me pack my stuffs! I’ll go there! See you!”

    [See you, oppa!] She hung up the phone.

    

    A smile crept on my face without knowing. I was looking at my phone and walked to pack my stuffs then…

    “Ouch!” I crashed myself to the closet hard. “Ouch~ My head…” I touched my head lightly. Is this the karma For lying to her?

    I smiled, “Looks like we get to spend a night together alone again tonight~”

    What should I do tonight~ with her~ ♥

I’m just so happy☺☺☺♥ 

 


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☺

At least please shout out (in comment) for Woohyun's name! That will make me happy!

LOL What am I talking about.

ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!♥♥♥♥

 

Ps. I cannot believe Woohyun could guess Their mind right!

And he said he was Nam Min joon♥♥★★★★★

   

 

   

 

   

 

Thank you to the owner of these adorable GIFs★★