Chapter 11 - DATE -

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

Chapter 11

- DATE -

 

    “Hyunggg~~♥” Woohyun was now hugging Sunggyu.

    “HUH? What do you want?” Sunggyu said a bit out of annoyance.

    “Nothing~ I just miss you.” Woohyun said and just let go of him. Then Woohyun went to Dongwoo and played with him. 

 

    Woohyun was just too happy with his ‘weekend’. He was over at Sunggyu’s house. He really thanked Sunggyu and his parents that were out last weekend, so he got time to be alone with Hanjin. By the way, he didn’t do anything weird to her. He sweared!

 

    [Oh, yes. Let me, the narrator, bring you to the last weekend moment]

 

★ Hanjin’s place [6.45 AM]

※ Woohyun’s    

 

    I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it slightly. Then I felt that I was hugging someone and that someone was wriggling a little. I looked down and saw that it was Hanjin. HANJIN?! What is she doing here in my room? Oh yeah, right I forgot that I am over her place…

    “Silly me” I chuckled and slightly shook my head then I got up from bed and stretched myself.

 

    After i took a shower, I went down to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to find nothing but milk…

    “Right, her house got nothing that can be cooked.”

    So I went out of the house and went to the near grocery shop. 

    “Hmm~ What should I cook for Hanjin~” I mumbled as I looked at the stuffs in the shelves.

    Well, I think just American breakfast will be fine. I thought and grabbed things I needed.

    

    I walked home in a very good mood since I got to see her in the morning and I had a chance to cook for her. I used to cook when I had a sleep over here, but this time was different since there were only us. It felt like we were a real couple that just got married. Thinking of this made me really happy.

 

    I entered the house and saw the clock said it was only 8.15. 

Maybe she was still sleeping? I should go check on her, so she would be ready when I was done cooking. 

    I thought as I walked to her room. I didn’t knock and opened the door. 

    Then I saw

    *SCREAMed*

    “OPPA! What are you doing?!” Hanjin was wearing only towel and it was about to slipped off.

    “I… I am sorry…” Me… I just stared at her with my mouth hung opened, surprised.  

    “WHAT! Just get out and close the damn door! Stop staring!”

    “Y… Yes!” I quickly closed the door. I didn’t move, still holding the doorknob. I just stood there, dumbfound.

    What just happened… I almost see her … Oh my god! I am so dead. If Sunggyu-hyung finds out that I am here, slept on the same bed with her then I almost see her changing, he will definitely going to kill me… Right. He must not know about this… 

All trains of thought hit me as I walked down to kitchen.

    I was placing the plates on the table then I saw Hanjin walked in with her red face… It made me blush too, thinking of what I had seen. 

    “Good morning”

    “Good morning, oppa… You cooked this?” She took a seat so I took a seat across from her.

    “Yeah, who do you think?” 

    We ate quietly. It was quite awkward…

    “I guess I am lucky today ☺”

    “Lucky? What do you mean?”

    “Almost see a girl in front of my eyes~” 

    “Yah! Do you want to die young?!” She almost poked me with her fork.

    “What? I am just kidding cos we were so awkward. Now you talked.” I smiled and fed her a bacon.

    She looked at it and said, “Yeah, Lucky me, it was you. If it were a real guy, I would be more embarrassed.” She ate the bacon without looking at me.

    Lucky that it was just me? Pff~ yeah you think.

    Hanjin told me she would be the one who washed all the dished and I should just sit down and relax since I was the one who cooked.

    I lied down on the couch. After minutes passed, Hanjin was not finish with the washing, so I just said with my eyes closed.

    “Hanjin-na~”

    “Yeah?”

    “It is so boring here~”

    “So? What do you want to do then?”

    “When will you finish washing?”

    “Just a few minute.”

    I sprung myself up from the couch.

    “Hanjin-na~♥”

    “Hmmm?”

    “Since I was bored, I want to go on a date♥”

    “What? With who?”

    “With you of course! Hanjin, just go on a date with me!” 

    “Y… yah! What are you talking about?! Aigoo!” 

    I could hear she dropped something to the floor. I let out a laugh. Her panic was cute. 

    “Just say YES and go on a date with me! got it?♥” I said and ran up stair before she would come and get me.

I was in sunggyu-hyung’s room, jumped up and down and did some crazy dance.

 

    Yes~ Finally I got a chance to ask her out~♥

Ahh~ What should we do today then! Wah~ So excited! Why am I acting so girlish? Well, just forget it~ How funny, just go on a simple date with her really made me happy.My heart and my mind drives me crazy these days. I guess I really like her after all.

 


I think this chapter is quite plain and boring... I promise I will try to make another chapter better.

Btw, I want to know who is a fan of toheart... I mean if you like both of them KEY SHINee and Woohyun INFINITE.♥♥

'Cos I really like both of them! I will try to write more stories which have Key and Woohyun the main characters☺♥

Hope you guys will enjoy!

  

 

BTW the news about the ferry is really a heartbreaking. It broke my heart when I read about it from facebook and twitter.I felt sorry for them who lost their love ones... They are great people who sacrificed themselves and help others. R.I.P and I really hope they will find more survivors. #PrayForSouthKorea

  Let's pray for them.