Chapter 14 - What? -

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

   

 

 

Chapter 15

- What? -

   

    “So you guys haven’t talked?”

    I shook my head instead of saying no.

    “What kind of relationship you guys have? After you know that he is… what you know, it is so weird. You guys are weird.”

    “You think?”

    “Yeah. If he really is gay, he wouldn’t do what he did.”

    “You think?”

    “Yeah. What kind of gay hug a girl while he sleeps.”

    “One’s like him.”

    “Please Hanjin. Don’t deny it. You suspect about that too, don’t you?”

    “…”

    “No reply mean yes. You do suspect that.”

    “Well… a little?” I mumbled. Well, she’s kinda right.

    “See? I never sleep and hug you. There must be something behind it.”

    “I am serious.” Jimin said again when she saw me still not talking. Is there really something behind this? 

    We talked about something else while we were talking to our class. We were walking up the stairs when we heard a couple fought. The most shocking thing was that the guy was Woohyun-oppa! The Nam Woohyun! What was he doing here with a girl!?

    The girl pushed Woohyun-oppa so hard he stepped back and almost fell down. What are they arguing about? Woohyun-oppa did not seem to care much. He did not even follow her or tried to pull her back when she angrily walked away. He turned around then he saw me and Jimin. He just stood still and walked way round. What?

    “He used the other way? He is avoiding… you?” Jimin said out of confusion, but I

    “I… I don’t know…” He is avoiding me… but why? 

    I just said that I didn’t know and and quietly walk to the classroom. What did I do wrong, oppa?

    

    ※ Woohyun’s

    I sighed. I really don’t want Hanjin to see that scene. I was breaking up… well, I never really went out with anyone, but with all the girls I had been flirting with or talking to. I thought I had to manage everything I had messed up before I tell Hanjin what I felt about her. Maybe I should not have walk away just like that. Should I go talk to her? But I might not be able to hold back my feelings and tell her everything. I then sighed again.

    “Hanjin, I’m sorry…”

 

    ★ After School

    Hanjin was walking down the stairs. She was going home. Jimin had to go home early since her mother was going to go on a business trip in USA, so she went to send her off. Hanjin, for today, had to walk home alone and since she was not in a hurry and had nothing to do, so she decided to take a long walk (detour) to the back school garden.

    Hanjin was walking loosely then someone or should say a couple caught her eyes. They were talking about something that was might be serious. They were a guy and a girl. A guy seemed not to care much what a girl tried to say. Then something happened that shocked Hanjin so much. That girl hugged him and it would not be so much shocked if that guy was not Nam Woohyun. She was hugging him! That girl was hugging Woohyun and now she was kissing him!

    Hanjin could not bare what she had seen, so she ran off… in tears…

    

    He is Gay, isn’t he? But why did he… That woman… What the hell wrong with him? Was he playing with her? Oh, well. What the hell wrong with me?! I should forget that fool! Nam Woohyun! You… Urg You are Such a bad guy!

 

 

 


SORRY GUYS !
To those who are reading this. I am so thankful!!
 
THANKYOU so much