Chapter 4-Just like newly Wed-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

Chapter 4

-Just like newly Wed-

 

※ Hanjin’s

    “Umma! I’m going~” I said happily while walking to the door.

    “Going? Where are you going? It’s already 5.” She said walking out of the kitchen.

    “I’m going to sleep over…” Woohyun-oppa’s name almost slipped out of my mouth. No, I cannot tell umma that it’s Woohyun-oppa’s place. She doesn’t know that he’s… gay.

    “With who?”

    “At Jimin’s place.” I said with a big smile.

    “Is that so.”

    “Yes, so I’m going~” My mom just nodded her head and walked back to the kitchen.

I continued my walking and headed to the bus stop. Yeah right I have to call Jimin.

    [Yoboseyo?]

    “Jimin-na!”

    [Uh, wae?]

    “What are you doing?” 

    [Me? I’m helping my mom cooking dinner.]

    “Awww~ You’re such a good daughter. Helping your mom.” I said it with a cute voice.

    [I am as always! So what do you want?] She asked as she knew what I was up to.

    “Just remember that I go to sleep over at your house tonight,okay?” I said then I saw that the bus was coming. 

    [What? You are coming? You didn’t tell me. There won’t be food for you.]

    “No, I mean just in case my umma asked you say I am with you, okay?” I stepped on the bus and walked to the back.

    [What? So where are you going? You are going to sleep somewhere else?] She asked curiously. 

    “I’m going to Woohyun-oppa’s place.” 

    [What? Have you gone crazy?!] She almost screamed into the phone. I had to move it out. I could hear her mom nagged her.

    [Sorry… Umma.] She said then I heard her footsteps. Wait, what did I say? Did I just tell her I’m going to Woohyun-oppa’s place?

    [Yah! Are you crazy? You’re going sleep over at his place? You guys are dating or what? Does Sunggyu-oppa know this? And what are you guys…]

    “Stop stop. Did I say I’m going to Woohyun-oppa’s place? You must missed the name…” I was trying to change the person’s name, but couldn’t think of any.

    [No, my ear is right. I heard his name. You cannot keep it secret from me. And if it’s not him, then who?] Looks like she was not that easy to convince.

    “It’s… fine! I’ll tell you, but you need to keep it secret alright.”

    [What? So it is Woohyun-oppa’s huh? You guys are dating?]

    “No, we’re not. That’s a NO WAY.”

    [How so? Then why you’re going there and…]

    “He’s gay.”

    [Yeah, he’s… WHAT?] She stunned for like 30 seconds before said WHAT.

    “I know it’s unbelievable, but trust me he is. He likes guys.” I was still uncomfortable to say it or even believe it.

    [No way. Woohyun-oppa? That kind of guy?]

    “Yes! I can’t believe it either, by the way I have to hang up. I’m at his place now. Don’t forget that I’m with you tonight and oh remember THIS IS A SECRET, alright? Don’t tell Woohyun-oppa that you know. Get it? BYE” I spoke non-stop to her.

    [Wait, Hanjin-na…] I hung up before she could say any more word. Then I got down and walked to his apartment. The security guard remembered me so he let me go up.

 

    I was now in front of the door room, so I pushed the bell. The door opened followed by Woohyun-oppa who was wearing bathrobe and his hair was still wet.

    “Oh, You’re here?” He greeted me with a smile. Wow. This guy really like guys? Jinjja, girls are getting less place to stand nowadays.

    “Yeah, oppa. You were showering?” I said looking at him. Yep, I need to be calm. He’s not a normal guy anyway. 

    “Ah, I just finished. Do you want to take a shower now or eat first? Did you eat?” He said letting me in and closed the door.

    “I haven’t eat. Did you?” I asked while walking to the couch and put my stuffs down.

    “No, I haven’t. Do you wanna eat first?”

    “No no, I think I’ll take a shower first since you’ve already did.” I said and opened my bag to get the stuffs that I need.

    “Alright then~ I’ll be cooking in the kitchen~” He said walking to his room. I walked to the restroom.

 

    I entered the bathroom and felt a little bit weird not that I never saw him like this. I used to see him with only towel when he came to sleep at our place, but still this was different. Maybe it was because I was at his place? Whatever. He was not a typical boy! I shouldn’t feel this way!

 

    After I finished showering, I went out of the bathroom. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt and pink pajamas shorts.

    “Wow~ I think I smelled something good~” I sang as I walked toward the kitchen part. I saw the back of Woohyun-oppa. He was cooking. He was wearing white vest and yellow sweat pants.

    “You done showering~?” He asked though he was still cooking.

    “Yep. Do you need help? Chef Nam?” He chuckled at what I said.

    “No need, milady. It’s almost done~ Please take a seat.” 

    “Alright. What are you cooking? Oppa” I took a seat.

    “Just curry rice.” He turned his head to smile at me.

    “Ahhhhh. I like it~” I put my arm on the table and rested my chin on it.

    “Glad to hear~ And here it is! The very special curry from the great Chef Nam!” He came carried two plates full of rice and curry.

    “Wowowowow~ Oppa JJang!” I gave him two thumps up.

    “Wowwww~ It looks so goooood.” I said as he put down the plates. He sat across from me.

    “And it tastes good too.” He said proudly.

    “Oh, really?” I squinted my eye at him.

    “Yes! Try!” He gave me fork and spoon.

    “I’ll eat well!” I then took the first spoon.

    “How is it?” He asked in a very enthusiastic way.

    “It’s…” I stopped and made a face.

    “What it’s not good?” He looked very disappointment.

    “It’s… very delicious! Oppa, you are a great cook!”

    “Really? Aish. How could you trick me?” He came closer and pushed my head lightly.

    “Ahh~ Oppa~” I touched my head and whined.

    “Wae? Your hair still wet. You can catch a cold if you don’t dry it.”

    “Oppa’s hair is still wet too.” I pouted.

    “Alright, then after we done eating, I will dry your hair and you will dry mine, okay?” He gave me a big smile.

    “Okay.” I laughed a bit. He’s cute just like little kid… wait what?

    “Now, let’s eat.” He grabbed his utensils and started to eat.

    “Ne~ Chef Nam~”

    We ate and talked about stuffs a lot. I felt really comfortable now. Sometimes during eating we took turns to feed each other. 

    “HaHa~” 

    “Why are you laughing, oppa? Care to share?” I rested my chin on my left hand while my right was holding a spoon.

    “You really wanna know?” He looked at me cunningly.

    “Yeah, maybe I can laugh with you too?”

    “I think we are just like newly wed couple.” He gave me his signature smile then continued to eat.

    “Yah~ What are you talking about?” I did a fake laugh. A newly wed?

    “Why? Don’t you think so?”

    “I…”

    “Yah. Don’t worry. You know the place next to me cannot be you, right?” He tapped the seat next to him.

    “Eh?”

    “Well, you know that I don’t like girls…” He trailed off.

    “Oh, yeah~ right~ how could I forget.” I let out chuckle and he smiled amusedly then continued to eat.

    

 

 

No, Oppa, you are… you are just a guy to me…

Yah. What am I thinking? Just eat.

 

 


PLEASE comment and subscribe yayyy!

I'll make sure I write good chapters!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

    See you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥