Chapter 8 - Is he really gay? -

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

Chapter 8

- Is he really gay? -

★ Jimin’s house

※ Hanjin’s

    I was sitting on the floor while Jimin was sitting on the bed.

    “Yah. How was your night over Woohyun-oppa’s palce? What did you guys do?” Jimin asked eagerly to know.

    “We just ate, watched movie, and slept. That’s all. Nothing special.”

    “Really? That’s all you guys did?” She said disbelieved.

    “Yes! Why didn’t you just believe and talk about something else.” I said out of annoyance.

    “Okay, so… is he really gay?” 

    “Yes, he is. Why?” I looked at her face.

    “You know how he acts at school, right? I just don’t think he is gay. He loves to flirt with girls!” She jumped down to sit with me.

    “Don’t you think so?” Jimin asked.

    “Yeah~ I know he is, but I heard he talked to Sunngyu-oppa that he likes someone and that person is a guy.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “100% sure!” I nodded eagerly, though I wished he was not gay… I sighed.

    “Is there something that bothers you?”

    Should I tell her about how I feel toward Woohyun-oppa? Should I… She is the only one I trust about this and know his secret maybe she can help me out…

    “Well, it’s about Woohyun-oppa…” I decided to tell her the story about yesterday and this morning.

    “What? You!? Him?! Really?”

    “Umm…” I nodded slightly.

    “Hmmmm…” Jimin tapped her chin.

    “Hanjin-na… I think there’s something suspicious about this.”

    “Suspicious? What is it?” I tilted my head.

    “You innocent young girl! Don’t you doubt anything?” She suspired.

    “What?” I still didn’t get what was so suspicious about this.

    “You said he hugged you?”

    “Umm.. Yeah…” Just thinking of it made my heart flustered.

    “Don’t you think he was just pretending?”

    “Pretending what?”

    “To be GAY! You idiot.”

    “Yah! Why would he do that?”

    “I don’t know. It might be fun to fool you.” She shrugged.

    “What? He wouldn’t do that. Saying he’s gay…”

    “Whatever. So… how do you feel? Being hugged by that greasy Nam Woohyun who is adored by 90% of girls at our school? Excited? Your heart was racing like hell?” She elbowed me softly with a teasing smile.

    “I… to admit it… sadly the answer is yes…” I looked down.

    “What? Really? You like him? Even though he told you that he’s gay?”

    “Well, he didn’t act like one! He’s just acting like a normal guy who likes girls! And I… I just…”

    “Fell for him?” She raised her eyebrow.

    I nodded.

    She sighed before said. “You just fell for him after he told you he’s gay? Or you have been liking him for a long time?” She asked but I din’t answer. I just looked at floor. Thinking, Hesitating…

    Jimin was looking at my reaction. “Oh no… You have been liking him, haven’t you?” She said as she scooted in. I was quiet for awhile as I tried to figure it out then I said

    “I… I think… Stupid huh? I just realised how I feel when I know I shouldn’t love him… When I know it’s impossible for him to love me back…” I started to sob.  

    “What should I do now… Jimin-na? I've been liking him since forever! I’m hurt. Why did I have to fall for a guy like him when he doesn’t even like a girl like me…” Now, I was crying… yeah…

    “Shh… It’s okay… Hanjin-na… At least you know how you feel you still can cut it down… And who knows he might turn into a boy for you.” She hugged me and tried to comforted me.

    “hhaha~ Thanks, Jimin-na..” I said as I hugged her back. My heart hurts… Is this how people feel when their hearts are broken…?

    “No need to thanks. YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, remember?”

    

    ‘Gay? Woohyun-oppa? I don’t think so. I just cannot believe it. There must be something behind. What is that guy up to?’ Jimin thought while she was comforting Hanijn.

 


It WAS a short chapter sorry ☹☹

THANK YOU for READING THIS

     PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS >> SUBSCRIBE >> UPVOTE 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

 

 PLEASEEEEE  ♥♥♥♥♥♥ THROW HEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥