Chapter 5 -THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 


 

Chapter 5

-THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA-

※ Woohyun’s

     THIS WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA! NOT a good idea at all! I shouldn’t have asked her to come! Oh my god! What should I do now? 

 

     After we were done eating, I said I would wash the dishes by myself, I didn’t think she would really let me do it alone (cannot believe this girl! really). She just nodded her head and went straight to the couch! BUT this was not the problem. The problem was now that I was done with the dishes and came to see that she was lazily lying on the couch carelessly… her shorts were getting short short…

     Hell, Woohyun! What were you thinking? Well, I just couldn’t help it. You know, I was a teenage boy with a hormone that could be easily activate… and the fact that I was a STRAIGHT guy that liked female… Anyway, I shall stay calm!

 

     Repeat again. THIS IS A BAD IDEA. Before I could think anything too dangerous, I walked to the drawer near the bathroom and grabbed a small towel. I walked to her then threw it to her head.

     “Yah! Oppa! Why did you throw it to me?” She groaned in annoyance after got it out.

     “I’m gonna help you dry your hair.” 

     “Dry my hair? With this?” She sat up.

     “Yes, unfortunately my hair is already dry, so you won’t get a chance to touch it. Don’t cry~” I sat next to her.

     “Cry? Me? No way. And don’t you have a dryer?” 

     “Dryer? No, I don’t ‘cos I don’t use it. Why I buy it?” I snatched the towel from her hand. “Now turn around, so I can easily dry your hair.”

     “Okay~ oppa!” She turned her back to me. 

     “But maybe next time I will buy it if I go to the mall.” I gently touched her head and started to dry it.

     “Buy what?” She tilted her head a little.
     “The dryer.” I simply replied.

     “For what? You don’t need it. Why bother buying it?”

     “Because you might want to use it when you come here next time.” I started to rub the towel more harder.

     “Ah! Oppa! This is hurt. Just dry it softly or my hair will fall.” She whined like a kid. So cute I wanna hug her.

     “Oh, yeah. Then it’s good. Now no one is going to marry my bald Hanjin.” I chuckled at what I just said.

     “Aish! Oppa, you’re so mean! What if no one really is gonna marry me. What will you do?”

     “Then you can marry me instead!”

     “You? Marry me? You don’t even like girls!”

     “Yah! Who told you that I… whatever.” It was me who told her that. Yeah forgot.

     "It doesn't matter. I will sacrifice myself for you! My Hanjin~" 

     "Oh, just shut up and dry my hair. Oppa~" She sang with amused in her voice.

     “Yah! How could you say shut up to me. Hanjin, turn yourself around and face me, so I can dry your hair.” She just turned around. Wow, we were a bit closer…

     

     We were quiet for awhile. I was drying her hair quietly, then she asked.

     “Oppa… Do you really… err.. like guys?” ‘… No, I don’t…’

     “Why do you ask?” Instead I just asked her back. I didn’t want to tell the truth now.

     “Just curious. Is there any chance you will like girls?” ‘…I do like girls now.’

     “Why?” I stopped drying her hair. Why she asked these things suddenly… Could she possibly… No way..

     “Nothing ☺ they just popped up in my head. How can this guy doesn’t like girls… Oppa, you just taught me that we cannot look at people by their behaviour. A greasy guy like you turn out not to like women!” 

     “Yah! You little…” I threw the towel to her face, but sadly she caught it.

     “Hahaha so oppa what movie should we watch tonight?” She laughed cutely and asked. Oh, yeah the movie.

     “I don’t know. You can choose.” I lied back down at the couch and watched her got up to her feet and went to the DVD drawer. She sat down while choosing them.

     “Yah! Nam Woohyun!” She yelled my name without the word ‘oppa’. What is this kid up to again?!

     “Yah! Kim Hanjin! What did you call me?” I immediately walked up to her.

     “Nam Woohyun, why did you have this kind of movie in your drawer?” Before I could say anything, she showed some kind of DVD to me.

     “Ah… it’s…” I was speechless. Why the hell did this thing get here?! What would she think of me now? AHHHH

     “Well, it is not yours anyway, right?” She said innocently.

     “HUH?” I blinked confusing.

     “Well, the guy like you won’t watch this stuffs.” She said as she flipped it with curiosity. What kind of girl is she?

     “Ah yeah yeah~ those guys brought it here last time…” I made an excuse.

     “That’s what I thought. But whose is it?” She looked up at me.

     “Who… err oh it’s myungsoo’s.”

     “Myungsoo-oppa’s? WHAT? Him?” She looked at me with her big almost popped out eyes.

     “Yeah, why? You think a good looking guy like him doesn’t watch this kind of stuffs?”

     She just nodded. 

     “You are so wrong. You should go to his room sometimes and you will find more than ten!”

     “Ewww~ by the way oppa. Should we watch this?”

     “HUH? WHAT!!?” 

     “I never watch it before! Do you wanna watch it with me?” She showed her teasing smile.

     “NO WAY! I won’t watch it!” … Espacially, with you!

     “I’m just kidding! I will not watch it! chill~ Oppa! I know you don’t like this kind of things. For you should it be like… GUY GUY?”

     “Whatever.” I just rolled my eyes.  

     ‘You are so wrong, Hanjin. You don’t know what I can do or will do. Just being with you right now almost make me go crazy. If we really watch that thing… AHHHH just stop imagining weird things NAM WOOHYUN!!’

     “Hahhaa~ Oppa, you are cute! We are going to watch this!” She said and handed me ‘Iron man’. It was the first one.

 

     She ran back to the couch.

     “Oppa! Open it!” She ordered with a smile on her face.

     “Yeah, yeah, princess~”

 

     Aigo~ this girl… What would this night be like?

May I repeat it again? THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!

 


Please do comment and subscribe!

I know that it's quite boring... ☹☹☹☹

I'm trying to do a better job!

Love you all!!♥♥♥♥♥

 

THANK YOU♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☺