Chapter 6 -Just sleep here,'kay?-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

Chapter 6

-Just sleep here,’kay?-

     You guys (YOU) had decided to watch Iron Man. You chose this movie because you guys went to see it together in the cinema. You were cheering when they had fights through the whole movie. Woohyun just watched it and laughed at your cuteness and just thought ‘She is acting so childish. It’s cute though.’ 

 

     After you watched the movie, it was almost 10 pm. You were getting sleepy and closed your eyes ready to sleep.

 

※ Woohyun’s

     The movie was over. I was stretching my arms then I saw Hanjin was shutting her eyes and I thought she was going to sleep just like that so I nudged her arm gently.

     “Yah~ Hanjin-na. Don’t sleep here like this. Get up and go brush your teeth.”

     She didn't move.

     “Yah~ get up now or I will carry you to the bathroom.” She was still lying there. Did she really sleep?

     “Yah~” I said and shook her little.

     “WHAT~ I’m too tired to get up. Just let me sleep.” 

     “No You have to get up or you will have decayed tooth!” Still didn't budge, so I decided to carry her. I bent down and almost lifted her up.

     “Ah oppa! What are you doing?” She opened her eyes and struggled in my arms then fell onto the couch.

     “I said I was going to carry you if you didn’t go there by yourself.” I gave her a mocked smile.

     “FINE! I’ll go there.” She frown and got up then walked to the bathroom.

     “Yah! You can’t be mad at me! I helped you. I’m worried about your teeth health!” I laughed and followed her.

 

※ Hanjin’s

     My heart was beating rapidly when he was about to carry me. Gosh! What to do now? I shouldn’t be feeling this way… If I continue, I will eventually fall for him. He doesn’t even like female! If I keep feeling this way with him, I ended up hurt myself…

 

     We had the messiest teeth brushing ever! We were teasing each other as if we were just 8! It was fun though; spending time with him.

     And now, I was ready to go to bed. I yawned.

     “Ready to go to bed?” Woohyun-oppa asked.

     “Yeah~”

     “Alright, follow me then.” He said then walked toward his room.

     “You can sleep here and I will be sleeping in the living room, okay?” He said while he was getting another blanket for himself.

     “Why sleep outside? You can sleep here. It’s your room anyway.”

     “What? I won’t let you sleep outside. I’m gentleman enough~” He was going to go out, but I walked to him and snatched his blanket he was holding.

     “Yah! I said I won’t let you…”

     “Who said I’m going to sleep outside. You and I are going to sleep here… together!” I put the blanket down.

     “EH!? What did you say?!” He looked shock. His eyes were like they were going to pop out.

     “I said we will be sleeping in here.” I pointed to the bed.

     “WE? No way! You must be crazy.” He tried to grab his blanket again.

     “No. We sleep here or I’ll sleep outside.” I grabbed the another end of it.

     “You crazy. How can you sleep on the same bed with me? I AM A GUY.”

     “So? You’re not going to do anything anyway, so why not?”

     “Well, I… it’s still… not right…” He looked hesitated.

     “Just do what I said, ‘kay?” I pulled the blanket then threw it to the bed, followed my self, I threw myself to the bed then hit the space beside me.

     “Oppa! I’m tired! Turn off the light and come sleep with me. Now~~” I closed my eyes. I could imagined that Woohyun-oppa sighed then walked to turn off the light.

     I could feel that the bed subsided as he climbed on it.

     “Woohyun-oppa~ Good night!” I said with my eyes closed.

     He sighed before said “Good night, Kim Hanjin.”

 

※ Woohyun’s

     “Woohyun-oppa~ Good night” She said as I lied down. I sighed ‘This girl cause me so many troubles for my mind.’

     “Good night, Kim Hanjin.” I decided to just close my eyes and tried to sleep, but I just couldn’t. 

     Did she sleep already? I didn’t want to ask. I have to act normal. I shouldn’t be nervous. That was not a gay supposed to feel… Well, what the hell, I am not gay… -*- I should be nervous and that was what I felt now. My mind was wide awake. 

     I was wondering if she felt the same way. And the fact the bed was a single bed, we were kinda close to each other.

     Suddenly, I thought of what Myungsoo had said. “You won’t? Hyung! You are sure going to take advantages on her!”

     Was I going to take advantage on her? No no I was a gentleman enough not to do that… but I was not going to do anything to hurt her… I turned to see that she was facing her back to me. Sleeping? or awaking?

 

     I unconciously moved closer to her and hugged her. ‘Wait! What am I doing?’ She startled a little.

     “Omo! Woohyun-oppa?”

     I didn’t reply her.

     “You are sleeping?” I pretended to closed my eyes and sleep, but I could feel that she was turning her body around.

     “Oppa… I just cannot believe a guy like you are gay…” … I am not…

     “I wish you weren’t…” She said and caressed my cheek. What was she thinking? Why did she say that? Does she possibly like me?

     “Oppa… I just cannot sleep and now you are hugging me… What do you want me to do? Hug you back.” She giggled and slightly put her arms around my neck. Now my heart was dancing like crazy.

     “No, I shouldn’t…” She let go of my neck. 

     “Anyway, today was fun. Good night, oppa…” I didn’t say anything and just hugged her tighter.

     ‘Hanjin-na, I just want to tell you now that I am not gay… Ahhh I shouldn’t pretended at first. I thought it would be fun~ Right, I should check whether she likes me or not then I’ll confess to her… Wait, confess? About what? That I like her? Do I like her…?’ I opened my eyes to see that she was already asleep and breathing peacefully.

 

     Looking at her closely like this made my heart pounded and I was sure that…

     ‘I really do like her… and I have been liking her for a long time. I guess I must tell her how I feel.’ For now, I should sleep.

     “Dream of me… Hanjin-na♥”


I think this chapter is boring, I just couldn't write down what I thought since I forgot... ☹☹☹

 

Anyway, Thank you so much for who is reading or comment or subscribe!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viami9RnhBY

The dance version came out!!! So adorable♥♥♥♥♥

 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥