Chapter 7 -What a lovely morning♥-

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

Chapter 7

-What a lovely morning♥-

★ Sunggyu’s house (Your house)

    “Yah! In-ma (punk kid)! Are you crazy?” Sunggyu said as he pushed Woohyun’s head lightly.

    “Ah, Hyung~” Woohyun went to Sunggyu and hugged him.

    “You… liar. How could you lie to Hanjin that you are gay?” Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun away, but couldn’t, so he just gave up and let Woohyun hugged him.

    “I thought it would be… fun.” Woohyun then thought of What happened and smiled.

    “Fun? You think it would be fun to fooled my sis? Yah! You… Aish I don’t know what to say to you anymore.” Sunggyu was now free from Woohyun’s hug and walked to sit on his bed.

    “That because you just love me! I am your favourite, right?” Woohyun smiled and followed to sit with him.

    “Whatever. You have to tell her the truth. Got it?”

    “Three months?” 

    “Yah! Nam Woohyun! What the hell with 3 months! Just tell her today when she is back.”

    “Ahhh~ Hyung~ Just two months? Please~” Woohyun tried to convince him with his puppy face and sweet voice.

    “Aish. What are you trying to do? HUH?” Sunggyu squinted his eye, trying to carp Woohyun.

    “Nothing,hyung~ Just because~ Please~” Woohyun shook Sunggyu’s arm lightly.

    “One! Just one month.” 

    “Hyung!”

    “Or I will tell her myself.” 

    “Okay! Hyung. Just one month. One month is fine!” Woohyun rushed to speak and then stood up.

    “Why are you standing?” Sunggyu asked.

    “Hyung, I’m going home now~” Woohyun replied.

    “Going? Yah. You are here just like an hour.” 

    “I came here just to tell you about that, so I’m going back.” Woohyun said with a smile.

    Sunggyu walked down with Woohyun and now they were in front of the door.

    “Hyung!”

    “What?”

    “See? I’m not doing it just for fun. I take Hanjin’s story seriously.” Woohyun was quite hesitate to say it, but he said it at last. “So, bye hyung.” Woohyun waved his hand a bit before he turn back, sunggyu held Woohyun’s wrist. Woohyun just looked at Sunggyu, confused.

    “Do you… possibly like Hanjin?” Sunggyu let go of his wrist.

    Woohyun was a bit surprised to hear the question, but he just smiled.

    “Hyung, See you later.” Woohyun said then turned back and walked out.

    

    Sunggyu didn’t say anything more and just stood there, watching Woohyun disappeared as he got into the cab.

    “Aish. These kids… so hard to understand.” Sunggyu just closed the door and went back to his room.

    

★ Taxi

※ Woohyun’s

    I knew what Sunggyu-hyung would react if I tell him. I did not expect that Sunggyu- hyung would ask me such a question. Well, he is not stupid anyway. 

    I just sat quietly in the taxi, then the thought of this morning appeared in my mind. I smiled at it… She was so cute…

 

※ In the morning, before Woohyun went to see Sunggyu.

※ Woohyun’s

    I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. Ah It’s just 7.35…

Then I looked down to who I was hugging. Hanjin was still sleeping soundly. 

    “Should I wake you up?” I said and patted her head. She moved a little , but didn’t open her eyes.    

    I decided that I would wake her up in ten minutes because she had to go to her friend’s house first. I let go of her and I just rested my head on my arm and looked at her sleeping face. I wish I could see her like this everyday… Haha What am I thinking?

 

※ Ten minutes had passed

    “Hanjin-na~” I nudged her softly, still didn’t move.

    “Hanjin-naaaaaaaaaa~” I said with my aegyo voice. Now she move a little with her eyes closed.

    “Yahhh~ Wake up~” I heard Hanjin groaned in frustration. Aigo~ This kid, You are making me… Ahh aniya aniya~ Just stop the thought Nam Woohyun.

    I pinched her cheeks and said. “Jaki~ Wake up~ Please~~♥♥♥” 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Tm-wo8nSg ♥ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgkPt21GLl4  ♥ Woohyun's cute version of waking you up♥ )

    “Ahh~ it hurts~” Now she was opening her eyes. She rubbed her eyes lightly and now that she could see clearer. Her eyes went wide when she saw my face.

    “Good morning ☺ Jaki-ya~♥♥” 

    “Ah…” She just said Ah..

    “☺♥” I gave her my sweetest smile.

    “AHHH!! What the heck?! Why are you here?!” Looked like she forgot about last night for a sec. (Wait, why it sounded so… wrong. Saying forget about last night.) 

    As being Woohyun myself. Seeing her being in shock, I just wanted to .

    “Ah~ You didn’t remember anything?” I moved closer to her.

    “Yah! Oppa! Why are sleeping here with me? And don’t come closer!” 

    “Ouch!”

    She must be really shocked or just confused since it was very early in the morning. She just kicked me so hard that I fell of the bed.

    “Woohyun-oppa! Are you okay?” She rushed down, but maybe she was too in hurry. She stepped on my right hand.

    “Ahh! My hand!” 

    “Omo. Oppa! I’m really really sorry!” She tried to help me sit up.

    “It’s okay. I’m fine… ahh~ my back my back.” 

    “I’m sorry.. ☹” She said with a sorry face

    “It’s fine. It’s actually my fault to tease you like that…”

    “Yeah, You shouldn’t tease me like that. It’s your fault too.” She said crossed her arms. Aish~ this girl is really…

    “Just shut up and go shower.” I managed myself to sit on the bed. Lucky that my bed was not high from the floor, but still my back hurt and my hand…

    “Alright… Oppa…” She said sadly and walked out.

    I sighed… What a painful morning…

 

※ Hanjin’s

    I was cooking breakfast while Woohyun-oppa was taking a shower. I was quite shock when I opened my eyes and saw that Woohyun-oppa was… staring at me.

And I heard his voice in my dream calling me Jaki, so I was really confused when I saw him in front of me so close. 

    My heart was still pounded crazily. Just thinking of him made me blush…

Oh my god! what is happening to me? Am I in love???? 

 

    While I was thinking and cooking the egg. Someone came to me out of nowhere and whispered.

    “Jaking (Jaki = but with aegyo) What are you cooking?” It was Woohyun-oppa. I was startled I almost drop the flipper.

    “Whoa~ be careful.” He held my hand. This made it even worse! Oppa!

    “s.. sorry.”

    “No need to be sorry~ so what are you cooking?” He asked. Wow. He was wearing simple white shirt, but why he looked so handsome?

    “Hanjin? What are you thinking? Did you hear me?” He snapped his fingers in front of me. I blinked.

    “Oh, they are just eggs and sausages. You can go and sit. Yesterday you cooked for me, so I will make you breakfast.”

    He chuckled, “ ‘Kay~” He sang then took a seat.

 

    I finished cooking then I brought them to the table.

    “Wow~ Looks tasty~” 

    “They are simple dishes though~” I gave him utensils.

     But he just looked at it then looked back at me.

     "What? You are not gonna eat it?"

     "FEED ME.☺"

     "Huh? Why should I?"

     "AH~ my hand hurts. Unfortunately, it is my right hand. How will I eat my breakfast..."

     "Alright~ I'll feed you. Satisfied?" He didn't answered, but he did give me a very satisfying smile. After I fed him three times he said his hand was getting better and he could eat by himself, so I can stopped and eat mine. What a child. Pretending to be hurt, so I could feed him.

    “I’ll eat well.” He started to eat, so did I.

    We ate quietly for awhile then he spoke up.

    “Wahh~ Just like as I said yesterday. We are like newly wed couple!” H e said with a big smile made me choke on my egg.

    “Yah! Are you alright? Here, drink this milk.” He handed me glass of milk.

    “Thanks.” 

    “You have to be that shock?”

    “Well, it’s weird. We cannot be couple. You.. you are gay.”

    “So? You should be proud. There are no gay who is as handsome as me!” He said and winked.

    I rolled my eyes. “Whatever~ What I know is that you are the most greasiest guy and gay who flirts with girls a lot.” I laughed, he laughed.

    We talked about other stuffs happily for the whole breakfast. After that he sent me to Jimin’s house.

    “Oppa, thank you ☺”

    “Your very welcome.” He patted my head then went in the cab.

    Before he go, he rolled down the window to wave at me and said bye.

    “Bye~ Hanjin-na~♥” He said with his sweet voice.

    “Bye~ Oppa see you soon.” I waved back and turned around to push the door bell. I heard the car’s sound as the driver drove off. I turned my head to watched the taxi.

    I sighed. 

    Ahhhh~ What to do with my heart now~ -*-

 



THANK YOU So MUCH for reading this!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I really do appreciate!!♥☺♥☺

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥