Chapter 16

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

 

- The Final answer -

 

    The next day, Hanjin spent her life normally. She had decided what to do with her heart. She thought she should clear thing up with Woohyun so, after school she called him out ,said she had something important to tell him.

    ‘I have something to tell you too.’ That was what Woohyun told her. 

 

    ★ Garden at the back of the school

    “Oppa… I… I really like you! I’ve been in love with you!” Hanjin held her breath and said it out loud. Woohyun was stunned a little bit. Woohyun’s eyes opened wider. He was a bit shock of what Hanjin just had confessed. 

    “You don’t have to say anything.” Hanjin said it before Woohyun could say anything.

    “Hanjin-na, actually, I…” Woohyun was about to say something ,but she cut him off.

    “Oppa, just listen to me first.” Hanjin said with a serious face. Woohyun then shut his mouth.

    “You might think I’m a total idiot. I don’t know what to do. I just knew that I have been in love with you for how long I don’t know, but the stupid part is that I just realised that feeling after you told me indirectly that… it is impossible for me to love you or to hope that you might love me back…” Hanjin was saying while she was letting her tears down her cheeks. She could not hold it. 

    “Hanjin… You have to listen to me.” Woohyun said softly as he held her shoulders gently. Hanjin shook her head. She could not hear Woohyun clearly or she might not ready to listen to what he was going to say to her.

    “And I realised that this feeling cannot go away easily…”

    “Kim Hanjin! Listen to me, wii you?” Woohyun said louder. He shook her shoulders.

    “Huh…” Hanjin finally came to sense. She looked at him through tears.

    “Just stop talking and listen to me carefully, okay?” Woohyun looked into her eyes passionately.

    “It is true that I already have someone in my mind, but the misunderstanding is the gender. That person is a girl. I do like female actually.” 

    “What? But you told me by yourself that you are…” Hanjin seemed confused.

    “Gay. Yes, I told you that I am gay and that is a big mistake. I should haven’t done that. It is really bad.” Woohyun looked down to his feet, feeling guilty.

    “I thought it would be fun…”

    “Fun?” Hanjin raised her voice a bit.

    “You thought it would be fun? Playing with my feeling? What if I haven’t liked you before and I like you because of all the things that you’ve done. All  of the time that we are closed.”

    “I’m sorry…” Woohyun still looked down.

    “Sorry? Wait. What if you are not really gay, then…” Hanjin was back to the confusing stage again. She seemed quite panic though.

    “It’s true. I am not gay…”

    “I know! You told me. I mean… forget it. You are not gay and what about the time you came to sleep at my house with me alone and on my bed. Oh my god. What about the time you saw me almost ! Oh my freakin’ God!” Hanjin clutched here head with her hands. Woohyun only let out small chuckle with guilty face.

    “What so funny? What were you thinking? Oh my god! Don’t tell me you tried to…”

    “No No No No. I didn’t think of anything dirty. Well, I have thought about those things with you a few times.”  Woohyun waved his hands as he shook his head.

    “See? You…!”

    “Wait wait wait. Okay. I am so sorry ‘bout that. You know it’s a normal thing for guys to think about… girls. I’m so sorry that I took advantage on you.”

    “Is that why you decided to do this in the first place?”

    “No, I never thought about that before. I just… I just decided to… well, took a little advantage on you when you went to my place.” 

    “Whatever. That is not the point.” Hanjin said, red face.

    “It’s not?” Woohyun said with a cunning face of his. “Yah!” She hit his arm.

    “It… It is! But the main point is you LIED to me.” She pointed her finger to his face.

    “I’m sorry. I knew I should have never done that, but this made me realised about one certain thing that I should have known for a long time ago and being gay lately made me understand that…” 

    “What?”

    “It made me…” Woohyun caught the hand that she used to point at him.

    “Know that you are really gay and like guys?” Hanjin continued his sentence.

    “Yeah… No!”

    “Then what?” She smiled at his reaction.

    “You can still be funny, huh?” Woohyun frowned.

    Hajin just shrugged her shoulders.

    “What about me being gay made you realised?” Suddenly he became serious.

    “Huh?”
    “Being with me… made you realised what?”

    This question had brought Hanjin to remember what she wanted to tell Woohyun. Hanjin’s face became red all of the sudden.

    “Don’t be silent. Answer me, Hanjin”

    “It made me realised that I… I’ve already told you.” Hanjin tried to let go of his hand, but he held it tight.

    “I want to hear that again ‘cos I don’t quite get what you said.”

    “I have realised that I’ve been in love with you…” Hanjin considered about it then she finally said it again with lower voice.

    “I have too.”

    “Huh?”

    “I realised that I have been in love with you too.” Woohyun said with smile. A sweeeeeet one.

    “What are you talking about? What do you mean?” She could not believe her ears.

    “Wasn’t it clear enough? I’m saying that I love you! Hanjin-na. I always have been in love with you.” Woohyun then got Hanjin’s another hand.

    “Oppa…”

    “I never knew that before. I never knew that you are the one for me. I never knew that you are always have the place in my heart, actually all my heart.”

    Hanjin became speechless.

    “I was so blind that I couldn’t see you are the one that always stay beside me. I never realised my heart. I never realised that the best thing that has ever happened to me is right here with me. I…”

    “Woohyun-oppa, just stop.”

    “No, Hanjin, I…”

    “I got it. Oppa, I got it.” Hanjin was so excited and touched just to hear what he said.

    “I was so stupid, Hanjin-na.”

    “Me too… We both were, Oppa.”

    “So now… What we are?”

    “What do you think?”

    “You are my girlfriend from now on, Lee Hanjin.”

    “Who told you that?”

    “But you told me you love me.☺”

    “…”

    “And I told you that I am in love with you… like crazy.♥”

    “You did not say that.”

    “Well I did not say that I am in love with you like crazy, but I told you that I love you.”

    “So?”

    “Hanjin-na…”

    “…”

    “Kim Hanjin! Come with me!” Woohyun grabbed Hanjin’s hand and started to run.

    “Oppa! Where are you going?” 

    “You’ll know.♥” He turned his head to Hanjin and smiled while they were running.

    Then Woohyun stopped in front of the school building where there were so many people because everyone was going home.

    “Oppa, What are you doing here?” Hanjin was confused, but she could smell something was going to happen.

    Woohyun did not answer. He just smiled then he used his hands cover his mouth like a speaker.

    “Everyone! Please listen to what I am about to say!”

    “Oppa! What are you trying to do?” Hanjin shook his shirt slightly. 

    “Everyone! This girl, Kim Hanjin. You might know her as Kim Sunggyu’s sister. However, from now on She is not only his sister! Kim Hanjin became my girlfriend! She is my girlfriend. Don’t dare to touch her or even think about flirting with her! She is my KIM HANJIN! So I am her boyfriend! I am hers…!”

    “Nam Woohyun! Stop!” Hanjin grabbed his arm.

    “Now you are my girlfriend.” He smiled widely.

    “I haven’t agreed with you yet…”

    “Everyone…”

    “Yah!”

    Kim Hanjin dragged him to run with her. They were running away from everyone that starring at them. Woohyun kept telling everyone they passed that she is his girlfriend. Hanjin stopped running when they reached the school’s gate. Woohyun did not say anything since they stopped running and started to walk They walked side by side on the street. She right now let go of his hand. Woohyun chuckled at what he did.

    “What are you laughing at?”

    “Nothing.”

    “☹”

    “So you are now officially my girl.”

    “I am not.”

    “And I am now officially your boyfriend.”

    “And you are not.”

    “Why!? Come on, Hanjin. Everybody knows it. I love you. You love me. What’s more. Why are you not my girlfriend.” Woohyun put his hand over her shoulder. Hanjin did not say anything. She just pushed away his hand. Woohyun took her hand, but she shook off.

    “Don’t you know? It is so easy, Oppa.”

    Woohyun thought for a while and then he grabbed her hand gently again. Hanjin thought it was going to be the same, so she was about to shook off his hand, but then he said.

    “Kim Hanjin. Will you accept my love and be my girlfriend?” After he said that they both stopped walking.

    “May I be your boyfriend?” He asked again. Woohyun asked while looking at her eyes passionately and waiting for answer.

    She smiled brightly. You could say that she smiled widely almost to her ears. Hanjin still did not say anything. She just kept walking. Hanjin held Woohyun’s hand firmly. Nam Woohyun then let out a smile too.

    “So you are now officially Woohyun’s girlfriend. And Nam Woohyun is now your man.”

    “Whatever you say, oppa. My answer is Yes, I will be your girlfriend and you may be my boyfriend.”

    “What should I call you? Should I call you yeobo? Mrs. Nam?”

    “Yah!”

    “Yeobo~ I love you~♥”

 

 

Happy Love Life♥♥

 

 


★★★★OKAY so this is not that long chapter.

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Thank you everyone for reading this and subscribing this story!!♥♥♥♥

I hope you are happy while reading this.