Chapter 13 - And he just left -

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

Chapter 13

- And he just left -

     

    In the morning, Woohyun left before Hanjin opened her eyes.

It was because…

 

    Woohyun opened his eyes to find that Hanjin was in his arms. He just looked at her and smiled. He slightly touched her face then he leaned in to Hanjin and almost had kissed her, but then his consciousness came back. He quickly got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. Showered and went out as fast as he could. He didn’t even cook breakfast or leave a note.

    When Hanjin woke up, but she couldn’t find Woohyun anywhere in her house, so she decided to call him.

    [Oppa! Did something happened? You left so early…]

    [I’m sorry! Hanjin. There’s something I need to do, so I had to leave just like that.]

    [Okay… so…]

    [I’m sorry, Hanjin-na~ but I cannot talk right now! I’ll call you back… or maybe see you later at school! BYE]

    [‘kay. Bye…]

 

  • Hanjin’s    

★ School

    Yeah… and he just left me without saying good bye. Just like that. 

Oh my god. It was like we are an one night stand partner or something like that… What the heck am I thinking?! 

    Then someone caught my eyes… It was Woohyun-oppa with his group of friends ; INFINITE. As usual, he was talking with girls and laughed so brightly with his friends.

 

    Everyone’s eyes = Woohyun is flirting with girls

    My eyes = Woohyun is flirting with guys ; INFINITE

 

    Even so, I was still hurt by seeing him flirting with other girls. Though I knew he’s gay and wouldn’t be serious with any girl, but it was kind of painful… How could I stop my heart from falling for him. My head said I need  to stop, but then my heart wasn’t listening and fell for him deeper and deeper every time I saw him. 

    ‘Oppa… Just stop… Please stop doing this… How could you be so mean… playing with girls’ hearts like this?’ 

    I thought as I watched him talked with other girls. Then finally he spotted me. I was going to wave and say hi, but he looked other way.

    ‘What…? I think he saw me. He saw me or maybe he did not. Did something really happen? Is that why he left so early? Did I do something wrong?’ Before Hanjin had gone mad Jimin came to her.

    “Hanjin!” 

    “Oh hi Jimin-na.”

    “Are you alright? You don’t look so good.” She said with a worried face.

    “I’m fine. No need to worried.” I assured her with a smile.

    As the clever Jimin, She didn’t but it. Somehow, she looked over to flirty Woohyun-oppa. She turned to me and squinted her eye.

    “Is it because of Woohyun-oppa?”

    “Yah! It’s not!”

    “Did he do something to you?”

    “No!”

    “Did he say something to you?”

    “He didn’t.”

    “Why? Tell me. Did Woohyun-oppa talked to you about his secret guy?”

    “Yah! Jimin-na, don’t say stuff like that in public.”

    “Okay Okay. I’m sorry, but what happened?” Jimin still wasn’t convinced. Was my action really that easy to notice? (YES!)

    “Fine! I’ll tell you.” I surrendered. Jimin showed me a very smiley happy face.

    “Okay, On Friday night, he came to my house and…”

    “What! He went to your house again!?”

    “Yah!”

    “Sorry… but did something happen?”

    I looked at her with my annoyed look. 

    “Sorry, I’ll listen to you very carefully and quietly.”

    “Good. That is what you should do.”

    I continued to tell her what had happened. 

 

 

 


I am so sorry. I had been away quite a long time! I had been busy these time with my study.

And this chapter is not very good and pretty short. I am so sorry.♥♥♥♥♥