Chapter 1 - About liking GUYS -

Well, I actually do like female♥

(I found this on Tumblr and wanna share!)

 

 

Chapter 1 

- About liking GUYS -

 

    “Ah~ You here?” Your mom greeted you when you entered your house.

    “Ne~ Umma~ Sunggyu-oppa?” You asked her back since your brother ‘KimSunggyu’ came home first.

    “Sunggyu? He’s in his room with Woohyun.” Your mom told you while preparing dinner.

    “Ah~ upstair?” You then walked up to your room but you had to walk pass your brother’s room first, so you decided to say hi. You were going to knock the door.

    “Ahhh hyung!”

    “Wae?”

    “You must keep it secret. okay?”

    “About what?”

    ‘… Looks like they are talking something important…’ While you were thinking that and about to leave, you heard something that caught your attention.

    “About that thing… liking the guy…”

    ‘HUH? Liking the guy? Woohyun-oppa?’

    “Ahhh~ that.”

    “What? Hyung! Hajima!”

    “You like him, don’t you?”

    “Hyung! Stop that!”

    ‘What’s this? He likes guy!?’ You thought and were in shock about what you just heard.

    “Aigo~ Woohyun-na~ Don’t be shyyy~”

    You were very confused, so you decided to go back to your room immediately.

 

★ At your room

    You were lying on your bed.

    “This cannot be true…” You then thought of what you just heard.

    “Ahhh~ that.”

    “What? Hyung! Hajima!”

    “You like him, don’t you?” 

    “Aniya Aniya. They must talked about something else…” You shook your head. You were thinking so deeply that you couldn’t hear your mother was calling.

 

★ Downstair, in the dining room

    “Sunggyu-ya, can you call your sister? She didn’t come down.”

    “Yah! HanJin-na! The food is ready!” Sunggyu yelled while sitting at the table.

    “Yah!” Your mom lightly hit his arm.

    “Ah. Wae?” He looked at his mom and rubbed his arm.

    “Go up. She couldn’t hear you.”

    “Ahhh~ Umma~” He whined

    “What? Don’t act like you are tired.” Before Sunggyu could say more words Woohyun who was watching them interrupted.

    “Umma. I will go, so don’t yell at Sunggyu-hyung” Woohyun said smiling.

    “Ah~ I wish I had a son like you~ And you, Still young, why act like you were a retired grandpa.”

    Woohyun laughed a bit then walked up to your room.

 

※ Woohyun’s 

    I just had to volunteer to come up here since Sunggyu-hyung was too lazy to climb up here. What an old man 

    “What is that girl doing…” I mumbled and raised my hand to knock the door.

    “Ahhhh~ What am I even thinking?! It is none of my business and I don’t want to know. If he likes guys then let him.” … What is she talking about? He? Likes guys?

    “So… does this mean he's gay…?” 

    I know it is not polite to eavesdrop on someone else’s stuffs but I do want to know what is it that she is talking about. Who is he? Her crush?

    “Yah. What are you doing in here?” Without knocking, I entered her room.

    “What the heck?! Oppa! Why didn’t you knock first? What if I were changing my clothes?” She was sitting on the bed and looking at me wide eyed. Haha Cute.

    “That would mean I’m lucky today.” I gave her a wink.

    “Aish. Don’t use your playboy trick on me. It won’t work.” She crossed her arms.

    “Ahhh~ That’s so sad. I wish it would work on you most.” I made a frown.

    “Whatever. And why you came in rush? What do you want?”

    “Wah~ Seems like you were really in your own world. Your mom called you. Sunggyu-hyung called you. The food is ready.” 

    “Oh. Is that so?” She stood up and walked to the door. I followed her.

    “So Hanjin-na, What were you thinking just now?” I asked her curiously.

    “About that…” She looked at me in silent for a while then looked away.

    “It’s nothing important.” She then speed up her pace. 

    “Did I do something wrong…” … Wait, don’t tell me that the guy she was talking about is… ME?! Did she hear what I was talking to Sunggyu-hyung and misinterpret?

Aish~ That couldn’t be it… but this can happen too…

    “Yahh! Nam Woohyun! Come down quickly!” I looked down and saw Sunggyu-hyung.

    “You said you would get Hanjin down, but now I have to call you instead. Come and eat!”

    “Ah okay hyung!” I rushed down. Fine, I just have to prove it then.

 

 

 

 


PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE★★★★

THANK YOU♥♥♥♥

 

BTW TOHEART! JJANG!