Chapter 2 - You know my secret now, so let it be secret -

Well, I actually do like female♥

 

 

 

Chapter 2

- You know my secret now, so let it be secret -

※ Hanjin’s

    “Hyung~ eat this! It’s very delicious!” 

    “I know~ My mom made this.”

    “Ah exactly~ Sorry I forgot.”

    “Yah~ in-ma (punk kid) What do you want?”

    “I just want you to eat a lot!” 

    …What is going on here? Woohyun-oppa kept giving Sunggyu-oppa food. What’s up with him today… Is he… No way… but could he possibly…

    “Hyung! Can I have a sleep over here with you?” Woohyun asked with his puppy eyes.

    “tonight? Well…” 

    “No! Oppa, you can’t sleep here with him!” I suddenly stood up and shouted that out. Oh my god. What did just happen?

    “Wae? I can’t sleep with him? Then where should I? Should I sleep with you?” He asked me with amused, showing off his eye smile. How could this guy be gay…

    “What is wrong? Hanjin-na?” My mom asked me. Everyone was looking at me waiting for me to answer especially that guy Nam Woohyun. Stop smiling like that!

    “Ah… Nothing… Umma” I sheepishly laughed. Ahhhh~ This is kinda awkward.

    “So… I can sleep here, can’t I?” Woohyun-oppa asked again.

    “Of course you can. It gets pretty late, so you must be tired. Just sleep here.” My mom said happily. Ahh~ She must love him a lot. What about getting him as a son-in-law wait, or should he be a daughter-in-law… Aniya Aniya. WHAT THE HELL AM I thinking?! That is a NO!

    We finished eating after awhile. Now I was helping my mom wash the dishes. Then Woohyun-oppa approached me.

    “What do you want?” I asked him without looking.

    “Nothing. Just wanna help.” He used his shoulder pushed me softly.

    “Is that so?”

    “A-ha~ Then what’s up with you at the dinner? You were acting weird.” He asked me while washing the dishes.

    “Me? It is you who acting weirdly!” 

    “What? Me? How is that so?” He looked at me with twinkle in his eyes. 

    “Well, you were just fl…” I stopped before I could blurt out any more weird things.

    “I did what? Fl…” He wrinkle his eyebrow and looked at me intendedly.

    “You… you were… Ah forget it. I go wash up. Oppa, finish the dishes then!” I left him with all the dishes. Actually, I just started, so there were lots of them left for him. 

    “Yah! Kim Hanjin! How dare you left me with this! Aish” He shouted after me.

 

 ※Woohyun’s

    “Aish! When will I finish this!” I ruffled my hair with frustration. Aish that girl…

    “Oh. Woohyun-na. You’re here?” I turned around to see that it was Sunggyu-hyung’s father. 

    “Annyeonghasaeyo!” I bowed. 

    “You’re such a good kid, but where are my two kids? Why they aren’t helping you?” 

    “Well, since I’m here today. I feel like I have to do something too.”

    “Don’t be like that. You are one of my son too, so you sleep here tonight?”

    “Ne Appa.” I gave him a smile. He just nodded with a smile and walked up stair.

    “Why there are so many dishes?” 

 

 At night 

    “How could you do that? hahaha” 

    “Molla~ hyung… Sungyeol and I…” I told him a story that Sungyeol and I did at school today,but before I could finished it someone knocked the door. Must be Hanjin~

    “Who is it?” Before sunggyu-hyung could walk to open the door. Hanjin opened it first.

    “Oppa!”

    “Hanjin? Mwo-ya” 

    “I have something that I want to talk with Woohyun-oppa… alone” she went in and took my hand.

    “Mwo? With him?” He asked with high note.

    “Ne. Oppa, come out with me for a sec.” She dragged me out of the room.

    “Wae? What is it then? Is it very important? Are you going to confess that you like me?” I , as always.

    “Oppa, This is not funny.” Se put on a serious face.

    “What? I’m just kidding. Why you have to take it seriously?” I rubbed my nape and looked away.

    “Oppa! I know!” 

    “Know what?” I looked at her innocently.

    “Know your secret!” 

    “My secret? If it is my secret then how can you know it?” I jokingly said that.

    “Well, I accidentally heard what you talked with Sunggyu-oppa… before the dinner…” She said while looking down.

    “You… you… heard it…?” I pretended to be surprised. Ahhh must hold laughter! I cannot laugh right now.

    “Uh, but I didn’t eavesdrop! I just heard it when I was going to go into oppa’s room.”

    “That doesn’t matter… You’ve heard it anyway… You know my secret…” I pretended to sound sad. I’m good, aren’t I? Hanjin is sure believe me!

    “I’m sorry… but I promise you that I will not tell anyone about it! NEVER!” She finally looked up. Phew~ I almost let out a smile. Luckily, I didn’t.

    “You won’t?”

    “Umm. I won’t!” She said it very firmly. Haha Why so cute.

    “Promise?”

    “Yes! Pinky promise!” She reached out her pinky in front of me, so I locked mine with her.

    “Thank you.” I said smile at her.

    “But you have to promise me one thing!”

    “What is it then?”

    “Do not fall for my Oppa! Alright?” She said it with a serious face.

    “HUH?” Is that because of what I did at dinner time?

    “Well, it is not that I dislike you or anything…” She looked down again, so I let out a smile.

    “Don’t worry. It will not happen.” I her hair.

    “I’m just saying…” She said it with pout.

    “Then should I make him fall for me?”

    “Yah! You CAN’T!”

    “I know. I know~”

 

After we done with the talk, I went back to Sunggyu-hyung’s room

    “Yah! What did my sister talk to you?”

    “Nothing. Just school stuffs.”

    “Really?”

    “Really. If you wanna know then why don’t eavesdrop on us?”

    “Yah! I’m not kind of that person.”

    “Oh, really?”

    Then we just talked random stuffs.

    

    … So she really thinks I am gay huh… Well, this is going to be fun fun fun~ It’s not like I’m going to do bad things to her anyway~

 


HI;"))♥♥♥♥♥

Please tell me what you think about it.

I will make it better