Seven

Her Whisper

"Here father" Sora hand an envelop with money in it. The old man can't help but to feel guilty, he feel so ashamed of himself. He took the envelope and observe his eldest daughter, the dark circles under her eyes was very obvious of her late night stay probably working very hard to earn money. She should be dating or even shopping for her wedding instead of running the store working till midnight. 

"I'm sorry" the latter took it as a surprise 

"Father! Why are you apologising for?"

"I'm such a useless father I can't even feed my own family" tears escape from the corner of his eyes. Sora went to his father side and give him a warm hug

"Father you have done enough for us so stop feeling guilty hmm" 

Hyoan skip on her walk to her sister store to tell her about the miracle event happen the previous night. She was greeted by the view of one of the person that she thought she would never see again. 

"Fa-father" the word left unconsciously. The old man turn around and wave his hand to Sora bidding goodbye and went pass through Hyoan body, as if she had felt the feelings of being hug by her father again, the nostalgic feeling that she had feel after a long time. And again she was smiling, she saw her father but remembering every single detail about his appearance within that short time make Hyoan frown. Why her father was wearing a simple white shirt instead of his usual press suite, she has seen his white hair and his unshaven beard. The memory of his father wanting to stay forever young was vivid in her mind. Then what happened? 

Joongki finally open his eyes in the afternoon, fully enjoying his leave, he thought of going to the club with his friends since it's been a while or so since he didn't remember when was the last time he visited the club. 

He went to his bathroom to freshen up and getting ready for the evening. Stopping his activity Joongki perk his ear to listen carefully, is he hallucinating again, he shook his head. But he clearly heard the cry of a women. He went to the direction of the sound, the sound became clearer coming from the kitchen. He didn't hook up with any girl eversince he joined the company, did his ex came here? impossible. He peek through the wall to see who broke inside his house. The kitchen was empty to his utter shock, the chill ran down his spine. 

He roughly rub his face "I think I'm very tired" he slap himself for a few times before leaving the kitchen. 

Hyoan emerge from the corner, she felt relieve and wipe her tears. She should be careful to make any move from now, cause the person can hear her, and she thought of make an approach with a friendly way not to scare him. Then the question of "how to approach" came that she had no idea. She sigh, "I don't like what is happening to me, I don't remember how I died, I want to know what happened to my family"... The reason why she cried.

"umm... okay bye!"Baekhyun ended the call and continue to pack his thing ready to go home, excited to meet his wife. Something caught his attention, her "sketchbook", remain in his table at the same position. He didn't realise when did his hand found its way and now he was holding it. The first page turn, her name written in her beautiful handwriting "Hyoan, future Mrs.Byun Baekhyun", he can imagine that it must be the times when they were in the university, still dating. The sound of his phone vibration stop him before he could explore her sketchbook. 

He take the sketchbook with him and went home. 

Baekhyun was in the market to buy spicy rice cake for Haemi.

"I'm very sorry mist-" both person stay rooted on their places, never expecting to encounter each other. "I wasn't looking where I was going, I should have pay attention" the old men find the courage to utter the word.

"Well you should" Baekhyun dusted his suit showing the latter how disgusted he feel bumping into him "Now do I need to tell you to make a way for me?" Baekhyun sternly ask, the old men hurriedly make a way for him. "If possible don't appear infront of me" with the last word said Baekhyun walk away to his car with his secretary following him behind. 

"Are you the same Baekhyun who used to consider me as your father?" the old men heart clenched seeing his used to be son in law.

Baekhyun, didn't felt any better when he talk to the elder men like that, his hatered is towards Hyoan then ehy did he turn all his anger to person he respected before its another thing that he still does, if he didn't then he won't have felt so bad.

"Yes, all thanks to you that he is all mine now" Haemi smirk "haha, yeah bye". She is happy enjoying her life as wife of Byun Baekhyun. But will her happiness last when the sin she committed is unforgivable..?

 

 


 

Thankyou "Pherbers" for the upvote and subscribing :').